Black police SGT asks what's it going to take to get these black men to stop killing black women and children.

It's a really good question. Maybe super aggressive policing, stop and frisk, pull over hood rats with tinted windows?

Nothing will stop it........blacks are just a disaster of a people....

Best to just focus on the 5 or 6 good blacks that are worth focusing on

But I do believe Republicans should pass policies that treat blacks more punitively than other groups.,..

Like even tho stop and frisk ended up in yielding only 0.3% of convictions for gun possession -- it still felt better to know blacks were targeted....

The fun part is.....

"In terms of recovering weapons and other contraband, stops of Whites yielded a slightly greater share, proportionally, of contraband other than weapons (1.98% versus 1.75%). The difference in the recovery of knives and weapons other than guns is greater among Whites as well (1.46% compared to 1.06%)."

I believe if we just don't bother to stop and frisk anyone else but blacks -- we can get that number higher

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's a really good question. Maybe super aggressive policing, stop and frisk, pull over hood rats with tinted windows?

A good start would be all Americans, especially Black Americans acknowledge that the problem even EXISTS. If you can't even have consensus on that, then politicians of both parties will keep ignoring the problem like they have for 50 years.

Nothing will stop it........blacks are just a disaster of a people....

Best to just focus on the 5 or 6 good blacks that are worth focusing on

But I do believe Republicans should pass policies that treat blacks more punitively than other groups.,..

Like even tho stop and frisk ended up in yielding only 0.3% of convictions for gun possession -- it still felt better to know blacks were targeted....

The fun part is.....

"In terms of recovering weapons and other contraband, stops of Whites yielded a slightly greater share, proportionally, of contraband other than weapons (1.98% versus 1.75%). The difference in the recovery of knives and weapons other than guns is greater among Whites as well (1.46% compared to 1.06%)."

I believe if we just don't bother to stop and frisk anyone else but blacks -- we can get that number higher
So, whites are also being stopped and frisked?

What's it going to take for whites here to pay attention to white men killing white women and children? Because whites lead every year in arrests for crimes against families..

Last edited:
A good start would be all Americans, especially Black Americans acknowledge that the problem even EXISTS. If you can't even have consensus on that, then politicians of both parties will keep ignoring the problem like they have for 50 years.
Thousands of white people are murdered by white people every year. The murderers of white people are overwhelmingly white — every year about 85% of white victims are killed by white offenders.

Acknowledge that the problem exists.

So, whites are also being stopped and frisked?
Not at anywhere the same numbers -- (87% of the stops were of non-whites) -- in fact, the stop and frisk policy was so blatantly racially targeted against non-whites -- that you lying ass Trumpers had to pretend it was a bad thing......you don't remember??

I do....

"President Donald Trump slammed billionaire Mike Bloomberg as a "total racist" Tuesday for comments he made defending the New York City Police Department's stop-and-frisk policy "

This is why I have zero respect for you intellectually disingenuous cowards......you folks will both support and denounce a policy at the same time depending on which audience you are trying to lie to at the moment...if you support the policy, even tho you yourself call that policy racist, stand on it...if you want to exclusively target black folks, say so...stop being a pussy...

Not at anywhere the same numbers -- (87% of the stops were of non-whites) -- in fact, the stop and frisk policy was so blatantly racially targeted against non-whites -- that you lying ass Trumpers had to pretend it was a bad thing......you don't remember??

I do....

"President Donald Trump slammed billionaire Mike Bloomberg as a "total racist" Tuesday for comments he made defending the New York City Police Department's stop-and-frisk policy "

This is why I have zero respect for you intellectually disingenuous cowards......you folks will both support and denounce a policy at the same time depending on which audience you are trying to lie to at the moment...if you support the policy, even tho you yourself call that policy racist, stand on it...if you want to exclusively target black folks, say so...stop being a pussy...
I'll just jump ahead to my long-held default position on the whole subject, that is that we don't have access to the information needed to make a constructive decision on the matter. And neither do our policy makers.

Thread got derailed FAST.
To be expected, I reckon. I mean, we are talking about a couple dishonest hacks.

Mine is a well-researched argument based on data. I just avoided the statistical rabbit hole everyone else has fallen in to. :biggrin:
Do you know how much of a moron you are to say "well-researched argument based on data" while also trying to justify why you avoid "STATISTICAL DATA"

Now back to my point....since Stop and Frisk is just a great policy (even tho a Federal court ruled it unconstitutional) -- why not have the Republican party campaign on it instead of denying they are racially profiling people??

Makes you folks look like you are ashamed of your own positions..and that is pretty pathetic...

Do you know how much of a moron you are to say "well-researched argument based on data" while also trying to justify why you avoid "STATISTICAL DATA"
Data is information, statistics is data reduced to numbers.
Now back to my point....since Stop and Frisk is just a great policy (even tho a Federal court ruled it unconstitutional) -- why not have the Republican party campaign on it instead of denying they are racially profiling people??
Maybe profiling those who are shooting up the place is a good thing.
Makes you folks look like you are ashamed of your own positions..and that is pretty pathetic...
Few share my positions on anything. I even embarrass my boss. :biggrin:

Thousands of white people are murdered by white people every year. The murderers of white people are overwhelmingly white — every year about 85% of white victims are killed by white offenders.

Acknowledge that the problem exists.
The sky is blue. Whites don’t excuse our criminals. Generally we cooperate with the cops to put them in jail. Can you say the same?

The sky is blue. Whites don’t excuse our criminals. Generally we cooperate with the cops to put them in jail. Can you say the same?
Luckily, there isn't historic mistrust between white folks and police......that helps.....

How does this mistrust present itself?

Well.....let's take how "right-wingers" find it not only ok; but patriotic to NOT COOPERATE with police...if you can describe those cops as Deep State Feds and all....then refusing to cooperate is heroic...being skeptical of their motives, that is seen as being noble....

Unless you are saying that there is something inherent in black people where we love to murder people?

Yes you do and you make excuses for the higher number of white offenders.

Thread got derailed FAST.
To be expected, I reckon. I mean, we are talking about a couple dishonest hacks.
No, the thread was not derailed. A mirror was held to your faces as white people about similar problems in your community that you ignore.

No I don't. I DO point out that per capita the average white commits fewer crimes than the average black. That's a documented fact.
The documented fact is that whites commit more crimes than blacks. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. Per capita is your excuse for white criminals.

The documented fact is that whites commit more crimes than blacks. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. Per capita is your excuse for white criminals.
As has been explained to you over a hundred times since I joined the forum. per capita is the only accurate way to compare two groups of disparate size. You know it and you understand it, because you have used it when it suited you.

Forum List

Back