Why Do Liberals Want To Tell All Of America How To Solve Gun Crimes When They Can't Solve It In Their Own Cities?

It is if outsiders second guess their solutions.

You damn right, especially when their solution is to completely ignore Black-on-black crime, when their solution is to defund the police and then be shocked when violent crime / murder is up 100+ %, when their solution is instead of immediately send the police in to free entire city blocks being held by violent criminal domestic terrorists but instead seek to appease them by giving them hardened barriers to replace their flimsy ones, deliver porta-potties to them, and to supply them with food deliveries why they extort businesses, rob stores, and assault / murder people. These types of actions, taken by the idiot Democrats / Liberals running those cities plagued by exploding violence are the reason crime is exploding and out of control in their cities.

Only an ignorant sheep supports such people all over the country and their idea that taking away law-abiding citizens' legally owned firearms and stripping them of their 2nd Amendment rights is somehow going to solve the out of control crime and violence - caused by their actions - in their cities.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results.

Lightfoot (Chicago) has proven she is an ignorant, failed violence-facilitator who continues to do the same things over and over, facilitating the growing violence, while pointing in 'other people's back yard' in hopes of distracting people from the fact that she is a failure....unless her policy is allowing all the thugs and criminals to keep killing each other (and innocent people / children) until they kill themselves off, finally ending all the violence.
I wonder what kind of arrogance leads you to believe you know better than the residents of these cities, how they should live?
Hold up a second....... urban people impose their policies on rural areas all the time, as most state and national level elections are determined by the cities where the bulk of the population resides.
And cities tend to be much more left-leaning, as well as much more corrupt, on average, leaving rural areas seriously underrepresented.

Saying rural folks shouldn't tell urban folks "how they should live", is more than a little hypocritical, IMO.

You damn right, especially when their solution is to completely ignore Black-on-black crime, when their solution is to defund the police and then be shocked when violent crime / murder is up 100+ %, when their solution is instead of immediately send the police in to free entire city blocks being held by violent criminal domestic terrorists but instead seek to appease them by giving them hardened barriers to replace their flimsy ones, deliver porta-potties to them, and to supply them with food deliveries why they extort businesses, rob stores, and assault / murder people. These types of actions, taken by the idiot Democrats / Liberals running those cities plagued by exploding violence are the reason crime is exploding and out of control in their cities.

Only an ignorant sheep supports such people all over the country and their idea that taking away law-abiding citizens' legally owned firearms and stripping them of their 2nd Amendment rights is somehow going to solve the out of control crime and violence - caused by their actions - in their cities.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results.

Lightfoot (Chicago) has proven she is an ignorant, failed violence-facilitator who continues to do the same things over and over, facilitating the growing violence, while pointing in 'other people's back yard' in hopes of distracting people from the fact that she is a failure....unless her policy is allowing all the thugs and criminals to keep killing each other (and innocent people / children) until they kill themselves off, finally ending all the violence.
I wonder what kind of arrogance leads you to believe you know better than the residents of these cities, how they should live?
Hold up a second....... urban people impose their policies on rural areas all the time, as most state and national level elections are determined by the cities where the bulk of the population resides.
And cities tend to be much more left-leaning, as well as much more corrupt, on average, leaving rural areas seriously underrepresented.

Saying rural folks shouldn't tell urban folks "how they should live", is more than a little hypocritical, IMO.
Saying rural areas are seriously underrepresented means you are not living in the US or you have no clue about the subject.
Every state gets 2 senators. That means Wyoming has as much representation as does California. I believe the Electoral College is also skewed in favor of states with fewer people. No my friend, rural areas are seriously over-represented. That is how they get to dictate how others should live.

Saying rural areas are seriously underrepresented means you are not living in the US or you have no clue about the subject.
Every state gets 2 senators. That means Wyoming has as much representation as does California. I believe the Electoral College is also skewed in favor of states with fewer people. No my friend, rural areas are seriously over-represented. That is how they get to dictate how others should live.
Yeah........ No.

I don't think so.

Yeah........ No.

I don't think so.
Feel free to touch base when to return to reality. Sorry the fact don't confirm your illusions.

An ultra-murderous summer lies dead ahead!
Thank God the majority of victims will be Black.
(B. Kidd crosses himself.....).

Yeah........ No.

I don't think so.
Feel free to touch base when to return to reality. Sorry the fact don't confirm your illusions.
You don't understand the difference between you making a claim, and a "fact"?
:huh1:

Yeah........ No.

I don't think so.
Apparently not. Please tell me what were the 'claims' vs 'facts'.

Yeah........ No.

I don't think so.
"No my friend, rural areas are seriously over-represented. That is how they get to dictate how others should live."

This is merely you making bullshit assertions and claiming they are "fact"; they aren't.

Yeah........ No.

I don't think so.
"No my friend, rural areas are seriously over-represented. That is how they get to dictate how others should live."

This is merely you making bullshit assertions and claiming they are "fact"; they aren't.
Sorry if the facts are inconvenient but facts they are:

A growing rural-urban divide has led to the political underrepresentation of people living in cities, Stanford political scientist finds

In the last two election cycles, much has been written and said about the disproportionate influence that rural voters and rural states have on the outcome of national elections.

Yeah........ No.

I don't think so.

Sorry if the facts are inconvenient but facts they are:

A growing rural-urban divide has led to the political underrepresentation of people living in cities, Stanford political scientist finds

In the last two election cycles, much has been written and said about the disproportionate influence that rural voters and rural states have on the outcome of national elections.
Oh, so you think more bullshit is somehow proof of your earlier bullshit, I see.....

You're just retarded. :rolleyes:

Solving gun problems has nothing to do with guns at all.

Look at Switzerland. They have mandatory gun ownership there. And in all of Europe they are way up there in having very very little gun related crime.

Why? Because their citizens are happier, more productive and more content. They have incredibly high rankings in Europe for public mental and physical healthcare, high employment rates, high amounts of education, and the country is responsible. Hell Switzerland even removed its own decommissioned satellites from orbit as to not leave space trash.

Jesus I played world of warcraft for years in a guild with a swiss couple. They started locking their front door after 10 years of living in the same house after some kids came in when they weren't home and stole their beer. That's it, some stolen beer was the worst thing to happen to them.

It also helps their country isn't a cesspool of people from allover the world all fighting over their version of the country and culture. America is partly a shit hole now because we welcome everyone in but don't make anyone conform to the American society so everyone bitches, bickers, and argues and fights. meanwhile the swiss are content to just worry about themselves and their families and live their lives.

So guns aren't the cause of american gun violence. Our society is to blame for gun violence.

Then why is the US the top destination for immigrants?

Forum List

Back