Why do liberals want to destroy the USA? Look at Obama!

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Obama is a Muslim -- True! He attended a Muslim Madrassa when he was growing up in Indonesia.

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

I think both extremes have a lot of idiocy...
I'll admit that he probably does hate white people and is a very questionable guy...So it doesn't make me very happy to say that he may possibly be the sanest guy standing. I'd be fucking worried that your loserterianism is probably more dangerous for America and doesn't make a lick of sense.

Obama is a Muslim -- True! He attended a Muslim Madrassa when he was growing up in Indonesia.

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

You live in some kind of dreamland.

Forum List

Back