Why do Islamic countries lead the world in terrorism?

try again. Indonesia is a disaster of disjointed states some of which are actually SHARIAH ADHERENT-----keep in mind---
Bali---a concentration of Hindus was attacked and people murdered for the GLORY OF ALLAH
Sharia's "state building." Whoa, Shoa. Jefferson and Adams spin in their graves.

Allah supporters have a real violent problem
Sassy---point of information for you. In Indonesia ---as in
all SHARIAH ADHERENT CESSPITS----a person MUST assert
a "religion"----nobody can be a free agent. ---there is actually a list of "LEGAL RELIGIONS" in Indonesia----Islam of
course, Taoism, Buddhism (I think) and a few others and
also christianity----Judaism is, of course "ILLEGAL"---the six or seven jews still there (once upon a time there were lots) carry christian ID. Muslims regularly attack Hindus. just like they
do in "DEMOCRATIC" Pakistan

So do the fockin Irish. My grandmother wanted to kill the damn brits, and she was focking catholic saint!@ (-:
That's not even close to a fair analogy. The IRA would never kill women and children. And I am of British descent so I have no great love for the Irish. Sorry 'bout Cromwell. Not my idea.

But I'm not going to compare them to Muslim Extremists. Not even close

So do the fockin Irish. My grandmother wanted to kill the damn brits, and she was focking catholic saint!@ (-:
Many catholic saints wanted to kill something, anything. That's why catholic theologians were warm-and-fuzzy pleased to see one of their own going bananas:

Rosa de Lima,

Blistered skin with hot peppers.

Made a perpetual vow of virginity.

Wore crown of thorns.

Slept on a bed of potsherds.

Self-flagellated.

Experienced numerous visions of the Devil.

Sassy---point of information for you. In Indonesia ---as in
all SHARIAH ADHERENT CESSPITS----a person MUST assert
a "religion"----nobody can be a free agent. ---there is actually a list of "LEGAL RELIGIONS" in Indonesia----Islam of
course, Taoism, Buddhism (I think) and a few others and
also christianity----Judaism is, of course "ILLEGAL"---the six or seven jews still there (once upon a time there were lots) carry christian ID. Muslims regularly attack Hindus. just like they
do in "DEMOCRATIC" Pakistan

I get wary around Moooslims

True fact

Many catholic saints wanted to kill something, anything. That's why catholic theologians were warm-and-fuzzy pleased to see one of their own going bananas:

Rosa de Lima,

Blistered skin with hot peppers.

Made a perpetual vow of virginity.

Wore crown of thorns.

Slept on a bed of potsherds.

Self-flagellated.

Experienced numerous visions of the Devil.
You really expect me to give a shit while Putin is prosecuting a war on religious grounds?

That's not even close to a fair analogy. The IRA would never kill women and children. And I am of British descent so I have no great love for the Irish. Sorry 'bout Cromwell. Not my idea.

But I'm not going to compare them to Muslim Extremists. Not even close
Yes, good point about Irish, though remove religion, and not magically, most of the violence is removed.

Palestine was sleepy, apolitical and peaceful until Zionists arrived
It would have remained sleepy, apolitical and peaceful if the Islamic Arab bigots had not tried to exterminate the Zionists because they hated the Jews and Judaism.

There was no racial unrest or violence in small racist towns either after they drove all the black people out.

It would have remained sleepy, apolitical and peaceful if the Islamic Arab bigots had not tried to exterminate the Zionists because they hated the Jews and Judaism.
"A fight to the death for pure prestige." (Jacques Lacan)

well, your colors show. bye, trumper
No, Trump played the religious card and is now the xians' poster child. Neither the catholic-CIA absurdity now in the WH, nor Trump should suffice for IQs above 80.

Yes, good point about Irish, though remove religion, and not magically, most of the violence is removed.
In this case, religion has virtually nothing to do with anything.

The Irish were treated very badly by the British on and off for centuries; so the IRA wanted to have their own Country. That way, they wouldn't be dependent on the Brits.

It is a very long and very sad story and I am not qualified to try to explain it but -- It's not even close to the same.

Many Muslims are kept in such incredible poverty that they're angry all the time. At anybody. Except the people that they should really be angry at.

Sound familiar?

But, IMO, their culture is poison. They're had many opportunities to improve themselves and they still wish to lie like dirty animals.

So the civilized world is left with little option.

Ireland is now one of the wealthier Countries in Europe. They jumped at the opportunities presented to them.

You give Gaza money and they'll buy weapons with it. Then try to kill you.

Oh, THANK YOU! That is the funniest belly laugh I've had here all week!

Just what turnip truck did you fall off of?!!

BTW, Rube, there IS no Palestine. If you think so, show me where it is on a world map.

I mean, excluding Palestine Ohio.

She'll never show you a nap of Palestine. It doesn't exist

No, Putin is prosecuting a war to keep NATO and the U.S. from expanding. That's a nine-year war you are mouthing off about.
No he's not. That is an excuse that few people (none of thinking age) believe.

I read an excellent article on it. Much better than I could have written so I will just say that Putin is not telling the truth when he says he's worried about NATO

Forum List

Back