A Republican who actually stands for her values- Marjorie Green votes against aid to Israel

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Thomas Massie of Kentucky, voted against the bill.

Yeah Margie !!!! She is honest to her word. She stands for America. That’s why I like her.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

those other Republicans that don’t want to support Ukraine but wanted to fund Israel are hypocrites of the highest order…. They go against the will of the American people who are speaking their minds all over the country. We the American people want to see the politicians work for us not for Israel not Ukraine.

we have massive problems at home here in America, suicide, depression, drug use rates at all time, high, homelessness at an all-time high. Get it together politicians do something for where the American people.

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Thomas Massie of Kentucky, voted against the bill.

Yeah Margie !!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

those other Republicans that don’t want to support Ukraine but wanted to fund Israel are hypocrites of the highest order…. They go against the will of the American people who are speaking their minds all over the country. We the American people want to see the politicians work for us not for Israel not Ukraine.

we have massive problems at home here in America, suicide, depression, drug use rates at all time, high, homelessness at an all-time high. Get it together politicians do something for where the American people.
I cannot fathom why Republicans are against funding Ukraine.

For those of you that missed it, I am quite conservative and I am 100% for backing Ukraine. Whatever it takes to put, and keep, Russia down.

BTW, a lot of that 'money' we're sending Ukraine is in the form of old, worn-out equipment that would cost us more to store and maintain than it does to give it away. We give away an old M1 Tank that was obsolete 25 years ago and that might have cost us a Million to produce back then but is worth about 75 cents today and they say, "We just gave the Ukes a MILLION DOLLAR Tank!" stupidity

Didja know we took all the Marines' Abrams Tanks away from them? 500 of them, I guess they ran hot and melted their crayons or sumpthin. dunno

But what are we supposed to do with them? Store them in some god-forsaken place and spend 50 million a year waxing them??

Our F-117 fleet is costing a small fortune.... Actually, a LARGE fortune, to store and maintain. We should give those to Ukraine, too, AFAIC.

Is Ukraine corrupt? Probably. Maybe they should follow our example and be pure as the driven snow, amirite?

Yeah Margie !!!! She is honest to her word. She stands for America. That’s why I like her.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

She is just a typical ignorant, Trump slut. She probably still holds Jewish space lasers against Israel.:auiqs.jpg:

So, you're saying that your values are for Hamas terrorists to kill 1400 plus civilians? Those are your values?

MJG opposed the Israel bill because it took no funding from those countries supporting Hamas. If it had, she would have voted yes. She has consistently opposed funding the Ukraine.

Thanks Thomas Massie

Soaring inflation and high interest rates are due to overspending.

We can’t afford more foreign aid.

I voted against the billions for Ukraine, and I am voting against $14+ billion of foreign aid for Israel tonight.

:woohoo::TH_WAY~113:

Another republican who stands for traditional American and Christian values.

MTG is also the one who claims the FBI is watching her through her tv set
It was the CIA and yeah, they were doing it. Do you not remember all those CIA files that got dumped?
It also showed how they can hack something and make the malware look like it came from Russia. Weird huh?
She says some outlandish shit, but she was right on that one.

MTG is also the one who claims the FBI is watching her through her tv set. And let's not forget the Jewish Space Lasers.

Israel Builds a Laser Weapon to Zap Threats Out of the Sky​

From science fiction to facts in the air: Israel says a prototype downed rockets and drones in recent tests.

And yeah the FBI can hack your TV, Laptop whatever and they do it all of the time.

Forum List

Back