What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do I keep on thinking this is Saturday?

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Every friday seems like saturday to me, maybe its because i'm off fri. sat. and sun.

OP
random3434

random3434

Reaction score
Yeah, we were all off today. Went to the park, and this cute village here to walk around, shop, have lunch. My daughter's friend is here now, who usually is here on Saturdays..........I keep thinking I have to watch SNL at 11:30 too! :lol:

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we were all off today. Went to the park, and this cute village here to walk around, shop, have lunch. My daughter's friend is here now, who usually is here on Saturdays..........I keep thinking I have to watch SNL at 11:30 too! :lol:

Feels like school starts tomorrow! How can 10 days go by so quickly?

Happy Easter!

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since Lost is now on Tuesdays (it's such a Wednesday show) I always think Wednesdays are Thursdays and Thursdays are Friday but I'm usually straightened out by Saturday. Unless I'm not! lol

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
But it's Friday? :confused:

That's what it is like when you are not working....

I constantly ask the hubby what day of the week it is...cuz I am so disoriented by not having a regimented schedule now....

And then to top it off, my hubby has a a week day as one of his days off, that really messes me up...it feels like saturday, only it is really wednesday kinda stuff....:redface:

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Reaction score
Does it really matter what day it is? Ever?

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score

You have to be off a lot more weeks, then you'll start thinking it's Friday when it's Friday.. :)

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score
It's all the same damned day, anyway.

Janice Joplin

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
But it's Friday? :confused:

That's what it is like when you are not working....

I constantly ask the hubby what day of the week it is...cuz I am so disoriented by not having a regimented schedule now....

And then to top it off, my hubby has a a week day as one of his days off, that really messes me up...it feels like saturday, only it is really wednesday kinda stuff....:redface:

Same with my hub and his weekday off changes too, sometimes Wed sometimes Thurs. The only thing that keeps me half-way aware of the day of the week is the kid's school schedule.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cuz Good Friday should be a holiday.

:(

It is in Australia. We get the Monday off too. Always a four day go.

I can't figure out why as this is the least religious place on the planet.

Unless one counts real estate, sports and drinking as religions.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
By the way TIME just came out with it's top ten April Fools Day jokes of all time and can you believe Judas dobs in Jesus did not make the list?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List