Why do I keep on thinking this is Saturday?

Every friday seems like saturday to me, maybe its because i'm off fri. sat. and sun.

Yeah, we were all off today. Went to the park, and this cute village here to walk around, shop, have lunch. My daughter's friend is here now, who usually is here on Saturdays..........I keep thinking I have to watch SNL at 11:30 too! :lol:

Yeah, we were all off today. Went to the park, and this cute village here to walk around, shop, have lunch. My daughter's friend is here now, who usually is here on Saturdays..........I keep thinking I have to watch SNL at 11:30 too! :lol:

Feels like school starts tomorrow! How can 10 days go by so quickly?

Happy Easter!

Since Lost is now on Tuesdays (it's such a Wednesday show) I always think Wednesdays are Thursdays and Thursdays are Friday but I'm usually straightened out by Saturday. Unless I'm not! lol

But it's Friday? :confused:

That's what it is like when you are not working....

I constantly ask the hubby what day of the week it is...cuz I am so disoriented by not having a regimented schedule now....

And then to top it off, my hubby has a a week day as one of his days off, that really messes me up...it feels like saturday, only it is really wednesday kinda stuff....:redface:

You have to be off a lot more weeks, then you'll start thinking it's Friday when it's Friday.. :)

But it's Friday? :confused:

That's what it is like when you are not working....

I constantly ask the hubby what day of the week it is...cuz I am so disoriented by not having a regimented schedule now....

And then to top it off, my hubby has a a week day as one of his days off, that really messes me up...it feels like saturday, only it is really wednesday kinda stuff....:redface:

Same with my hub and his weekday off changes too, sometimes Wed sometimes Thurs. The only thing that keeps me half-way aware of the day of the week is the kid's school schedule.

Cuz Good Friday should be a holiday.

:(

It is in Australia. We get the Monday off too. Always a four day go.

I can't figure out why as this is the least religious place on the planet.

Unless one counts real estate, sports and drinking as religions.

By the way TIME just came out with it's top ten April Fools Day jokes of all time and can you believe Judas dobs in Jesus did not make the list?

Forum List

Back