why do Democrats not like Tulsi?

catch up

You seem to forget that the US is the corrupt criminal, like how we tried to prevent democracy in Vietnan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

It is Russia who attempted to preserve democratic choice in Vietnam, for example.

Anyone claiming the US is the good guys and Russia is the bad guys, is a liar.
And Tulsi is the most leftist, progressive, liberal in all of Congress.

Make no mistake, Tulsi is a liberal Democrat through and through. She's an LGBTQ+ supporter, wants reparations for blacks, all of the above.

And I'm wondering why liberals don't like her anymore.

As near as I can tell, she committed the cardinal sin of calling out Hillary Clinton.

And, she perceives the hypocrisy of the progressives, and talks about it.

She is probably what we used to call a "centrist Democrat". She's liberal, but she understands the other side.

So, what is the real part of this? Why don't Democrats like her?
AddaDickToMe Cosmetics

Honolulu Lulu looks too much like a real woman. If she wants to ever get anywhere in her Hags, Nags, and Fags party, she needs to uglify or trannify.

You seem to forget that the US is the corrupt criminal, like how we tried to prevent democracy in Vietnan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

It is Russia who attempted to preserve democratic choice in Vietnam, for example.

Anyone claiming the US is the good guys and Russia is the bad guys, is a liar.
And Tulsi is the most leftist, progressive, liberal in all of Congress.
So you've given up even pretending to be American.

Well that's progress

Midget. You made an allegation please supply a link as backup as are the rules on this site. Herr Lesh, did you lie again?
Hold on...I'll be right back with it...cause ya know I want to please you.

In fact hold your breath till I get back with it

Make no mistake, Tulsi is a liberal Democrat through and through. She's an LGBTQ+ supporter, wants reparations for blacks, all of the above.

And I'm wondering why liberals don't like her anymore.

As near as I can tell, she committed the cardinal sin of calling out Hillary Clinton.

And, she perceives the hypocrisy of the progressives, and talks about it.

She is probably what we used to call a "centrist Democrat". She's liberal, but she understands the other side.

So, what is the real part of this? Why don't Democrats like her?
Tulsi does not lie at all...ever.
... therefore she can never become a true part of the American left.

Go fuck yourself Russian poodle. Not interested in your half-baked Putin propaganda.
1647547033592.png

Hold on...I'll be right back with it...cause ya know I want to please you.

In fact hold your breath till I get back with it
So you did lie again and are dancing around now. You called a veteran who served on the front lines a Putin apologist. Just when I believed you could not be any more of a scumbag. Amazing. Stupid midget.

So you did lie again and are dancing around now. You called a veteran who served on the front lines a Putin apologist. Just when I believed you could not be any more of a scumbag. Amazing. Stupid midget.
Hold your breath fatty...it's coming

Maybe it has something to do with how she pushes Russian propaganda and takes campaign donations from Russian agents.
Yeah, her campaign taking 59 dollars from a person nobody heard of, never seen, and never talked to.
And supposedly was a russian agent, I see where Tulsi should be strung up over it. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back