Why do democrats in DC want massive illegals entering our country? Poll

Why do democrats in DC want massive illegals entering the country?

• 4 What's wrong with you conservatives! Ds are very compassionate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 I'm liberal, so it's fine with me that people crash our border

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Our forefathers did not slither across the desert, led by criminals and rapists, and enter our nation illegally with frivolous asylum claims. Further, they did not come over in this volume.
Sure they did you should have seen how they talked about the Germans when they came over by the millions.

I don't give a rat's ass WHY any of them want to be here. ILLEGAL means illegal for God's sake

I don't give a damn what the reason is. No one comes here without us knowing who the hell he or she is AND being someone who can contribute to the American way of life rather than leeching off it
This is YOUR poll thread, asshole!

How much of the US has German ancestry?

approximately 17%

German-Americans make up the largest self-reported ancestry group within the United States accounting for roughly 49 million people and approximately 17% of the population of the US. The states of California and Texas both have considerable German-American populations.

Famous German-Americans - Academy for Cultural Diplomacy

^🤪 Stoner math

More these days than ever, it seems. But I don't think Biden's decision to throw open the border had anything to do with business. It's 100% about partisan politics - votes.
Most likely the method used to defuse this thing

Elites will keep the border open regardless of what Abbott wants.

Why do democrats in DC want massive illegals entering the country?

Is this a head scratcher or is it as obvious as Monday follows Sunday?
Lol, dems want to control the border. If ya come here it needs to be the right way. They want cost effective border control. So far only one place has done what it takes in terms of writing laws to control illegal immigration and that is Florida. The law has been written but so far I have seen no news of using it. I wonder if enough rich people that benefit from illegals labor bitched that they do not inforce it. At any rate if yall on the right were serious about border control you would have been voting for DeSantis in the primaries.

Forum List

Back