Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

Nonsense. Look at where the highest paid blacks are in America. Around the DC area. Government jobs.

You won't let government fix Portland or Detroit. If they did, the only companies who would get tax breaks would be located in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and NY.

And we would legislate out of control CEO pay. My brother is just a VP of HR of a fortune 500 company. He makes $1 million dollars a year. If he was a woman or black VP of HR, make that $2 million.

Are VP's really that valuable? Then cut their pay in half and give that other half million to the workers. Then you won't have poverty, stupid.

Today, anyone who's not working is hopeless. Don't blame government for their hopelessness. Unless you want to blame Republican policies.
Exactly how are conservatives keeping Democrats- who have the majority in DC and Portland - from fixing Portland?

They give all their extra money to liberal Democrat campaigns.

Average Americans, who dont have any "extra money," were shocked sat how much the government employee opinion witnesses at the Ukraine hearings give to the Obama and Clinton campaigns and foundation.

Tens of thousands of dollars from their bloated tax funded salaries.

The fact that the richest places in America are around DC, is the problem. Your dependance on other people's work is the problem, and that is what Govt is. Govt exist only because someone pays, people pay with money from what they earn from work.

With that said, back to the topic of the thread...this article is a good piece: The Season Of Not-Giving: Liberals Less Charitable Than Conservatives - Young America's Foundation

“When I started doing research on charity,” Brooks wrote in his book, “I expected to find that political liberals — who, I believed, genuinely cared more about others than conservatives did — would turn out to be the most privately charitable people. So when my early findings led me to the opposite conclusion, I assumed I had made some sort of technical error. I re-ran analyses. I got new data. Nothing worked. In the end, I had no option but to change my views.

Reagan got out of the recession by growing government and spending his way out. Can you imagine if we didn't have all these government jobs? I remember when Democrats wanted to end an obsolete program and Republicans argued "it would cost people their jobs". So we should keep making a gun or airplane that is obsolete?

Across the U.S., nearly 24 million people—a little over 15% of the workforce—are involved in military, public, and national service at the local, state and federal levels. Of this number, approximately 16 million are employed in state and local governments.

There is a lot of bloat and waste I'll give you that. Like why do we need 2 Senators from each state? One can't do the job? LOL

Why are you Leftards so insensitive to those in need?
What do you need?

1662747911895.png

Exactly how are conservatives keeping Democrats- who have the majority in DC and Portland - from fixing Portland?
Oh let's not get into that on a Friday. Just let us know how much you will be sending for this

UN Chief Asks World For 'Massive' Help In Flood-Hit Pakistan​

Speaking from Islamabad, Antonio Guterres said countries bearing more responsibility for climate change "should have faced this challenge."

And if nothing, why not?

Oh let's not get into that on a Friday. Just let us know how much you will be sending for this

UN Chief Asks World For 'Massive' Help In Flood-Hit Pakistan​

Speaking from Islamabad, Antonio Guterres said countries bearing more responsibility for climate change "should have faced this challenge."

And if nothing, why not?
So you slandered again and got called on it.
And to make the OP better you now respond with how governments need to help, not individuals.

Pathetic.

Reagan got out of the recession by growing government and spending his way out. Can you imagine if we didn't have all these government jobs? I remember when Democrats wanted to end an obsolete program and Republicans argued "it would cost people their jobs". So we should keep making a gun or airplane that is obsolete?

Across the U.S., nearly 24 million people—a little over 15% of the workforce—are involved in military, public, and national service at the local, state and federal levels. Of this number, approximately 16 million are employed in state and local governments.

There is a lot of bloat and waste I'll give you that. Like why do we need 2 Senators from each state? One can't do the job? LOL
Reagan got out of the dembot recession by cutting taxes and regs creating the largest private sector boom in history

16 million work for Govt? great…it’s the private sector that makes that happen…we need to cut that number down though, they aren’t efficient

So you slandered again and got called on it.
And to make the OP better you now respond with how governments need to help, not individuals.

Pathetic.
No, I could school you. But I've done it 1000 times and it makes no impact with you. Is this to educate someone else or you?

Reagan got out of the dembot recession by cutting taxes and regs creating the largest private sector boom in history

16 million work for Govt? great…it’s the private sector that makes that happen…we need to cut that number down though, they aren’t efficient
Yes, he cut taxes on the rich. And that's when our countries infrastructure fell apart.

A LOT of the horrible things Reagan did, we are feeling the effects now. Not back then. My dad loved Reagan. Said he saved his plant from closing. Ford Lincoln plants. That's how Reagan won over Blue collar voters.

Oh, and you are wrong

MASSIVE government spending.

Under Reagan, the national debt almost tripled, from $907 billion in 1980 to $2.6 trillion in 1988:

Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people.

How stupid are you Struth?

Attachments

• 1662754204353.png
    1662754204353.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back