Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

again? they aren’t taxed?
LOL Count all taxes, they pay the same % as you...HUGE giveaway to the rich...
Total tax burden by income group

But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying something, and the rich aren't paying much more, as a percentage of their incomes, then the middle class.

The one tax graph you really need to know - The Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/

www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percen…

We do, too much, you imbecile hack.
You know NOTHING factual...

But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying something, and the rich aren't paying much more, as a percentage of their incomes, then the middle class.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/

Guess you haven't heard. The left expect the richest to give money so they don't have to. Then they complain the rich get too many tax deductions and don't pay their fair share.

Charity aint going to fix our societies problems. Government is the referee. They make a nice society or a shitty one. You either have good leaders and good policies or you have a shit hole.

Look at Russia, Iran, England, Canada, Germany. They all have governments. Some good, some not so good. You republicans think in black and white. Government bad. No stupid. Government doesn't have to be bad. It doesn't have to serve the rich. You let that shit happen. It doesn't have to deny global warming. You believed that shit. It doesn't have to rape social security. It could provide national insurance to anyone who doesn't have private insurance.

I don't give to charity because they are a rip off. Did you give to Trump's charity? It was a scam. You paid for an expensive picture of Trump so he can look good. Idiot!
You don't give to charities because you're cheap! You'd rather have someone else pay for the things that make society "nice"! You're the guy who goes to the men's room when it's time to pay the bar bill! :)

View attachment 694064
You know less than I know. So if I know nothing, you absolute imbecile, it follows that you literally know less than nothing.

0E44DC83-622F-43A3-990E-4BAE148E4347.jpeg

Source: Who Pays Income Taxes?

Go ahead, you perpetual libtard assclown chittering squirrel: do the math. Add the top 5 to 10 percent category to the top 5 to 1 percent category to the top one percent category and discover that (as of the date of that chart) the combined percentage of taxed income dumped into our national coffers was 71.2%.

Asswipes like you don’t believe what you’re babbling. You don’t wish to “tax the rich” who are already heavily taxed. What you are actually crying for is to “soak the rich.” You’re both completely dishonest and atrociously ignorant and stupid.

View attachment 694066
Lefty bullshit. Wa wa wa. I don't give a damn. If I have a choice whether I want to pay the taxes I pay or the taxes the wealthy pay, I'll take mine. I'm tired of you lefties twisting the facts and talking about tax rates. The rich pay the most taxes while the poor pay zero, exactly the way you want it.

Guess you haven't heard. The left expect the richest to give money so they don't have to. Then they complain the rich get too many tax deductions and don't pay their fair share.
bs

Lefty bullshit. Wa wa wa. I don't give a damn. If I have a choice whether I want to pay the taxes I pay or the taxes the wealthy pay, I'll take mine. I'm tired of you lefties twisting the facts and talking about tax rates. The rich pay the most taxes while the poor pay zero, exactly the way you want it.
Actually the top 80% percent of earners pay 25-27% IN all TAXES, AND THE BOTTOM 20% PAY 18%. SORRY ABOUT FACTS AND THINKING LOL....oops....

You know less than I know. So if I know nothing, you absolute imbecile, it follows that you literally know less than nothing.

View attachment 694077

Source: Who Pays Income Taxes?

Go ahead, you perpetual libtard assclown chittering squirrel: do the math. Add the top 5 to 10 percent category to the top 5 to 1 percent category to the top one percent category and discover that (as of the date of that chart) the combined percentage of taxed income dumped into our national coffers was 71.2%.

Asswipes like you don’t believe what you’re babbling. You don’t wish to “tax the rich” who are already heavily taxed. What you are actually crying for is to “soak the rich.” You’re both completely dishonest and atrociously ignorant and stupid.
of course, the fed income tax is the ONLY progressive tax and the only one that dupes are told about. Totally brainwashed...

You don't give to charities because you're cheap! You'd rather have someone else pay for the things that make society "nice"! You're the guy who goes to the men's room when it's time to pay the bar bill! :)
Charities are fraudulent and run out when needed. Tax the rich again and invest in America again.

View attachment 694064
Try a non Dimtard link that doesn't ask for money to see their lies, Simp.

Try a non Dimtard link that doesn't ask for money to see their lies, Simp.
You should have free articles. Payroll tax is about as much revenue as income tax now. Guess who pays that, and state and local taxes hit regular people twice as hard as the rich... everyone pays 24-27%, a huge giveaway to the rich....even the poorest 20% pay 18.

You should have free articles. Payroll tax is about as much revenue as income tax now. Guess who pays that, and state and local taxes hit regular people twice as hard as the rich... everyone pays 24-27%, a huge giveaway to the rich....even the poorest 20% pay 18.
how is it a huge give away to the rich if everyone is paying 24-27 percent?

Dems like rules.

Charity is optional.

Dems do what they are told…like getting 20 shots, putting a diaper on their face and hiding under their beds.

In countries where we did wore masks, locked down and got the vaccines, we didn't lose one million people, nor did we crash our economies paying for tests and treatment for the 30 million who got sick.

Nobody "hid under their beds". We put on our masks and followed sensible public health policy to save our own lives and those of the people we care about. I don't personally know anyone who died of covid, in Canada, and only a handful of people I know got sick. None seriously.

Only an idiot thinks that sound public health policies are "Dems doing what they're told".

of course, the fed income tax is the ONLY progressive tax and the only one that dupes are told about. Totally brainwashed...
The income tax isn’t progressive, you cum guzzling easily misled ignorant twat. It is however the governments primary source of “revenue.” These facts establish that you are not only lacking in talking points of any merit, but also a pathetically gullible tool.

Forum List

Back