Why Do Democrats Fear a Forensic Audit in Pennsylvania?

They seem to be afraid something will be uncovered.
Why do you pretend that is the case?

Presumably, Republicans in Pennsylvania killed another fake "audit" because impotence in accepting an already audited and certified result undermines democracy, and is liable to make them look as ridiculous as those that contrived the Big Bamboozle caper in Arizona, Trump crackpots bankrolling a conspiracy kook with no auditing experience to perpetrate a farce involving bogus bamboo ballots from China, and meddling satellites from Italy.

---Looks like Dems ...
Looks like Trump butt boys are trying to make the fake audit into another divisive, partisan matter.
Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer (R) who beat an incumbent Democrat in the same election the state Senate is disputing, framed his objections as an open letter to fellow Republicans.
“Nobody stole Maricopa County’s elections. Elections in Maricopa County aren’t rigged,” Richer wrote, citing statements from Gov. Doug Ducey (R), Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R), former Attorney General William Barr and several attorneys representing former President Trump.
“I believe in the court system. I believe in facts and logic. I believe that Maricopa County has many safeguards against widespread fraud. I believe in the simple, straight-forward, data-backed explanation that Trump lost many Republican voters in affluent areas,” Richer wrote. “Accordingly, I know Joe Biden won Maricopa County.”
The RINOs of Trumpery have failed to eliminate all vestiges of integrity from the GOP. The invasive species has not metastasized to infect every Republican.

What data? Please take it to the FBI immediately. Thank you.
60% of Biden votes were mail-ins. Data.
Biden sets voting record despite unpopularity and scarce campaigning. Data
Trump only incumbent in 130 years to gain votes and lose (the last, Cleveland, won the popular vote). Data
Trump vote increase rivals that of FDR’s in his second run and FDR won the electoral vote, 523 - 8. Data.
More than enough to warrant audits.

There are a bunch of treasonous pols and workers involved with the STEAL----------all should be put on trial for treason.
The ideologically-induced paranoia knows no bounds.

The latest conspiracy (after no evidence could be found that Trump ballots had been laced with bamboo so that Maricopa pandas would eat them) is that Dr Fauci is now infecting Big Bamboozle cheerleaders, just as their report, scheduled for May, was about to be released!

Aug. 23, 2021​
TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - The draft report for the partisan Arizona election audit has been delayed after several members of the team doing the audit contracted COVID-19.
On Monday, Aug. 23, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other members of the five-person audit team “tested positive for COVID-19 and are quite sick.”
The draft report was supposed to be delivered to the Arizona Senate Monday, but it was unclear if it was going to be released to the public.
Reportedly, the wily Little Anthony has been spiking their bat soup!

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 10.17.32 AM.png

---Based on the above and other “anomalies and evidence,” including from a USPS whistleblower, as well as direct observation of the in-process Arizona audit, on 7 July, State Sen. Doug Mastriano (R) announced a full forensic audit in three counties in Pennsylvania---

Where does this rubbish cone ftom that democrats fear audits as if they all have something to hide.
Have all the audits you like but nothing will change the result. Joe won and trump got booted. Suck it up.

The Salt Lake Tribune. “This year (2020), 90 percent of ballots were cast by mail. In 2016, it was about 81 percent."
That makes Utah highly suspect! Check out the Mormon bamboo groves outside Provo!

Cyber-Ninnies Forever!

Trump only incumbent in 130 years to gain votes and lose (the last, Cleveland, won the popular vote). Data
Trump vote increase rivals that of FDR’s in his second run and FDR won the electoral vote, 523 - 8. Data.
More than enough to warrant audits.
Oh, so you have suppositions, not facts. For example, you do realise that the population of the US during FDR was about 125 million and you are now at 330 million and that the demographics have changed markedly? You do know that, right? You are giving false equivalency to your argument.

I think you fail to realise how hated Trump was. He was far more unpopular than Biden. Far more.

Present all the facts you want, liberals won't believe any of them. They've got their heads buried in the sand.

Present all the facts you want, liberals won't believe any of them. They've got their heads buried in the sand.
Actually, a lot of what he said are facts. These two in particular are true:

1) Biden sets voting record despite unpopularity and scarce campaigning. Data
2) Trump only incumbent in 130 years to gain votes and lose (the last, Cleveland, won the popular vote).

Although not too sure about Biden being unpopular. However, none of which proves fraud in any way, shape or form. Just proves that A LOT of people got out and voted. That is all.

---Based on the above and other “anomalies and evidence,” including from a USPS whistleblower, as well as direct observation of the in-process Arizona audit, on 7 July, State Sen. Doug Mastriano (R) announced a full forensic audit in three counties in Pennsylvania---

Why does herpes fear penicillin?

Who does Dracula fear sunlight?

Oh, so you have suppositions, not facts. For example, you do realise that the population of the US during FDR was about 125 million and you are now at 330 million and that the demographics have changed markedly? You do know that, right? You are giving false equivalency to your argument.

I think you fail to realise how hated Trump was. He was far more unpopular than Biden. Far more.
Everything I listed is fact.
Like a typical democrat, you are incapable of based algebra.
Unpopular presidents don’t increase vote totals.

Everything I listed is fact.
Like a typical democrat, you are incapable of based algebra.
Unpopular presidents don’t increase vote totals.
Um, I did a subsequent post that stated that most of what you wrote were facts, but they have nothing to do with a fraudulent election that didn't happen. You may as well be talking about baking a cake and how it affects the outcome of the Lakers' game. One is totally unrelated to the other - unless you are in Neocon whackadoodle land of course.

Oh, I get it. So, you think Trump was popular? Looks like Biden was more popular.

Forum List

Back