Why Do Democrats Fear a Forensic Audit in Pennsylvania?

Um, I did a subsequent post that stated that most of what you wrote were facts, but they have nothing to do with a fraudulent election that didn't happen. You may as well be talking about baking a cake and how it affects the outcome of the Lakers' game. One is totally unrelated to the other - unless you are in Neocon whackadoodle land of course.

Oh, I get it. So, you think Trump was popular? Looks like Biden was more popular.
No, Biden was a two-time loser as a potus candidate and his vp was rejected by 98% of dems during the primaries. That’s not popular.
The likelihood of a stolen election is backed very clearly by all of those facts.

No, Biden was a two-time loser as a potus candidate and his vp was rejected by 98% of dems during the primaries. That’s not popular.
The likelihood of a stolen election is backed very clearly by all of those facts.
The former is true, he did try two others times for the top spot, the second is untrue (see my previous post). You can't even get two facts in row right.
There is no correlation between Joe running twice before and Trump losing the election. There was no fraud. Not one iota of evidence has been proven. Like your master, you are nothing but a sore loser. Colour me surprised - an acolyte acting like his god...

Your 'facts' are shit. You need to get better 'facts'

A month before dropping out she’d already gone from 7% down to 4%…

The former is true, he did try two others times for the top spot, the second is untrue (see my previous post). You can't even get two facts in row right.
There is no correlation between Joe running twice before and Trump losing the election. There was no fraud. Not one iota of evidence has been proven. Like your master, you are nothing but a sore loser. Colour me surprised - an acolyte acting like his god...
You’re a dishonest advocate of election theft.
I presented more than enough fact-based reasons to warrant an audit and you refuse to accept facts.

I'm so scared of forensic audits that I can barely sleep at night. Cyber Nimrods keep showing up in my nightmares.

You’re a dishonest advocate of election theft.
I presented more than enough fact-based reasons to warrant an audit and you refuse to accept facts.
Are you kidding me? You would be laughed out of every state and federal court house in the land - even by Trump-appointed judges - with such 'evidence'. The kind of 'evidence' you represent would only be acceptable in every kangaroo court put together by a third-world dictatorship. You have no clue how the law works. At all.

Sure...

Go ahead and audit to your little heart's content...

Another rightwing Circle-Jerk like the one in Arizona...

Are you kidding me? You would be laughed out of every state and federal court house in the land - even by Trump-appointed judges - with such 'evidence'. The kind of 'evidence' you represent would only be acceptable in every kangaroo court put together by a third-world dictatorship. You have no clue how the law works. At all.
Everything I listed is factual and warrants an audit. Why are you so afraid of an audit?

I saw Siegfried and Roy make a Tiger disappear. That doesn’t mean they made it vanish. I’ve seen videos of Chris Angel levitating. That doesn’t mean Gravity has forsaken him.

There is no proof of any fraud of even a tenth of the amount needed to create this wild conspiracy.

I’m told three cities, or states, or whatever. But that doesn’t jibe with the evidence.

The Swing versus 2016 tab on the right, you’ll see that pretty much all the states were shifted blue. That means more people voted Democrat in those states as a percentage than 2016. So to explain that evidence, your theory would have to involve 45 states. Including some of the Reddest states. And it would have to explain how California went more red but Texas went blue.

You just can’t have a theory that explains a little evidence. It has to incorporate all the evidence. Otherwise the other side destroys your theory.

It would be like the Prosecution focusing on a knife at the murder scene and ignoring the blood soaked baseball bat. The Defense is going to rip them to shreds on that one.

This blood soaked baseball bat is the facts, and they aren’t on your side, and it is hurting the Republicans. Because the more Republicans who insist the less likely they’ll win elections because people don’t normally vote for obviously crazy.

There is as much proof of a stolen election as existed for "Russiagate"...for people like you to now get all self-righteous is the HEIGHT of hypocrisy.

Oh, so you have suppositions, not facts. For example, you do realise that the population of the US during FDR was about 125 million and you are now at 330 million and that the demographics have changed markedly? You do know that, right? You are giving false equivalency to your argument.

I think you fail to realise how hated Trump was. He was far more unpopular than Biden. Far more.

Not now.

There is as much proof of a stolen election as existed for "Russiagate"...for people like you to now get all self-righteous is the HEIGHT of hypocrisy.
Er, no there isn't. There is definite evidence that Russia was trying to skew the election. And there is at least a little more than supposition that Trump or his agents were trying to gain an advantage using Russian assets.

Nothing to see here..

Rex Tillerson

Former ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, who was appointed Secretary of State by President Trump, has close ties to Russia and Vladimir Putin. He managed the Russia account of ExxonMobil, and was appointed Exxon CEO in 2006 largely on the strength of his Russian relationships. In 2011, Tillerson struck a major deal with Russia and its state-owned oil company Rosneft, giving ExxonMobil access to oil resources in the Russian Arctic. In recognition, Tillerson was awarded the Russian Order of Friendship, Russia's highest decoration for foreign citizens. Tillerson has known Putin since his work in Russia during the 1990s, and according to John Hamre, "he has had more interactive time with Vladimir Putin than probably any other American with the exception of Henry Kissinger"

I was going to bold the relevant parts of the above paragraph, but then realised it was ALL relevent....

There has not been one iota of evidence of major fraud by either party in the last election. I think I've read somewhere that one Repub voter voted twice and a couple of similar things from Dem voters. Outside of that, every other piece of verifiable evidence points to a clean election .

Forum List

Back