Georgia House Speaker Wants Forensic Audit After Court Informed of ‘Massive Errors’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Populist Press ^ | 07/19/2021

Georgia Speaker of the House David Ralston is calling for a forensic audit after the “explosive” revelations coming out of the battleground state.

In a letter sent to Fulton Elections Director Richard Barron, Ralston specifically called for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to investigate the possibility of fraud in the 2020 election.
Ralston cited the “mounting evidence” in Fulton County as the reason for the investigation.
“Recently, media reports have surfaced which call into question the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted, and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election. These reports have been accompanied by video and other evidence which is part of ongoing litigation and requires thorough examination and explanation. Given the seriousness of this situation and the possible repercussions for our state and nation, it is time we have an independent investigation – once and for all – of the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted, and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election,” he wrote.

--------------------

I’m glad the audits are happening, so that more people understand how unclear and illogical the elections outcome was, but I don’t expect anything to change for now. Lots of talk, but not much walk.

Hopefully, any future elections will be under greater scrutiny than the last national one. That’s all we have at this point, a vague hope for better in the future.

I’m still not hearing many conservatives ready to call it the criminally negligent fraud and the coup that it was.

But CNN says that Democrat Voter Fraud is a crazy right wing conspiracy.
They wouldn't lie to us would they?

What is this "mounting evidence"?

The Georgia presidential election has already been audited. No "massive errors" were found. What does this moron want?

It doesn’t matter to me what our president does with Russia, Europe, and so on. What THIS do in my telegram?

Forum List

Back