Why Do Democrats Fear a Forensic Audit in Pennsylvania?

---Republican Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano says his efforts to put together an Arizona-style audit of the 2020 election in Pennsylvania, have been blocked---
Looks like there are more RINOs in Pennsylvania than I originally thought. They are helping the Dems block this.

The source is RedState.

1629547047366.png
'

1629547073324.png

1629547120795.png

The only people panicking are the one who think we need more audits.

---Looks like Dems are panicking over the planned forensic audit of the Pennsylvania 2020 presidential election---

It is annoyance that the right-wing is so fantastical.

---Republican Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano says his efforts to put together an Arizona-style audit of the 2020 election in Pennsylvania, have been blocked---
Looks like there are more RINOs in Pennsylvania than I originally thought. They are helping the Dems block this.
Oh the PA GOP is so riddled with them is not even funny.

They seem to be afraid something will be uncovered.

---Based on the above and other “anomalies and evidence,” including from a USPS whistleblower, as well as direct observation of the in-process Arizona audit, on 7 July, State Sen. Doug Mastriano (R) announced a full forensic audit in three counties in Pennsylvania---

uh, who 'fears' it? I don't think anybody gives a shit.

We know what we saw on election night. The election was stolen.

I saw Siegfried and Roy make a Tiger disappear. That doesn’t mean they made it vanish. I’ve seen videos of Chris Angel levitating. That doesn’t mean Gravity has forsaken him.

There is no proof of any fraud of even a tenth of the amount needed to create this wild conspiracy.

I’m told three cities, or states, or whatever. But that doesn’t jibe with the evidence.

The Swing versus 2016 tab on the right, you’ll see that pretty much all the states were shifted blue. That means more people voted Democrat in those states as a percentage than 2016. So to explain that evidence, your theory would have to involve 45 states. Including some of the Reddest states. And it would have to explain how California went more red but Texas went blue.

You just can’t have a theory that explains a little evidence. It has to incorporate all the evidence. Otherwise the other side destroys your theory.

It would be like the Prosecution focusing on a knife at the murder scene and ignoring the blood soaked baseball bat. The Defense is going to rip them to shreds on that one.

This blood soaked baseball bat is the facts, and they aren’t on your side, and it is hurting the Republicans. Because the more Republicans who insist the less likely they’ll win elections because people don’t normally vote for obviously crazy.

Forum List

Back