Why do conservatives keep having to make up hoaxes?

Benghazi was a hoax? You mean four Americans were not hung out to dry by Clinton and killed?

That'll be news to their loved ones
I mean Christians commit terrorism too but you never see Repubs talking about that.

Yeah....what part of Christian teaching lets them commit terrorism?

Dear 2aguy there are extreme religious zealots who bypass laws and
who have shot abortion doctors, or targeted their neighborhoods, or issued death threats.
Like the one who shot a doctor to death in a church.
Clearly this is against Christianity by which followers are called to respect civil institutions
and due process of law and allow govt to take responsibility for legal procedures for judgment and punishment.

But there are those who really believe that innocent unborn are dying
and America will suffer punishment if this genocide isn't stopped.

They take passages about adultery and other sins being punishable by death.
But instead of leaving this to government and God, they think they are doing God's will by taking justice in their own hands.

Now the difference between these extremists egged on by the far right and
the Jihadists who entice lone wolves to attack in the name of God,
is the Christians who renounce abuse of laws are tied with the Constitutional based govt
that polices these actions as crimes.
When this happens with Jihadist type terrorists, this is blamed on Muslims
who AREN'T associated with Constitutional govt as Christians are.

So people assume that when this happens with abuse of Christians, the
Constitutional govt that is in charge of policing it "is part of that same system"
but when it happens with Jihadists, this is blamed on Muslims who are
seen as hostile or separated or even against Constitutional government.

But that's not true. The law abiding Muslims support secular govt to police criminal
terrorism or killing equally as Christians who do. The extremists are acting
criminal regardless what religious thinking they claim to be following.

There IS a huge difference because of the cultural connection
enforced between Christian and Constitutional govt
where this same link isn't as recognized with Muslims who also
believe in God's laws of governance the same way Constitutionalists do.

Christians are more visibly and vocally organized and active in policing by the Constitution
so people know about this link.
Muslims mind their own business similar to Buddhists and Hindus who pray and practice in private
and generally don't go around preaching in public about policing Constitutional principles
the way Christians do.

There are criminals who HAVE abused Christian and Biblical preaching
to go too far and attack, threaten and even kill.
These cases are just easier to isolate and police because the majority
of Christians are actively and publicly involved in Constitutional law enforcement so
that public perception is different.

Whereas the law abiding Muslims who also teach and enforce the same natural
law principles of democratic govt given by God don't go about preach and boasting and imposing
this as Christians do. So the public doesn't know that Islam teaches natural laws of government
as the Constitutionalists do, and there is a HUGE RIFT between the peaceful Muslims and the
Jihadist terrorists causing all the political violence which peaceful Muslims are the biggest victims of.

I wish MORE could be done to amp up the Constitutional and natural law teachings
in Islam that are there, but are just not trumpeted publicly as the Christians do when they preach.
The Muslims generally tend to practice peacefully and not impose politically as Christians do.

If the Muslims were equally empowered as Christians are in Constitutional laws and defense,
they wouldn't be as victimized as they are when the Jihadists take over and bully them.
They are more like Buddhists who peacefully tolerate and don't take up arms but leave that to govt.

Once the govts get hijacked or threatened by extremists in Buddhist or Muslim countries, there is no
defense because there isn't a strong Constitutionalist base as there is in America.

The difference is in response and perception, but as many other religions
have suffered from extremists abusing them politically. The Christians
have more experience rebuking and policing these abuses where they are
more public in invoking Constitutional authority.

Have you seen the threads claiming the Clintons are pedophiles? That is RWNJ crap, not liberal.
Are you talking about Bill Clinton's 26 trips to Orgy Island? They have RECORDS. Keep calling these thing a "hoax" but all these things are gonna keep these perverts out of the White House.
Show me a single non-stolen record. I dare you.

Like the Planned Parenthood videos, the Benghazi attacks, the classified server thing, the fake "leaked" emails, using that FBI agent's murder-suicide to bolster their failing story... It's so transparent. Now they're actually trying to tie the Clintons to a pedophile ring. Everyone knows the "family values" freaks are the real pedophiles. I could find at least five DKos diaries to cite. What do they have? Faux News?

Their candidate is vile and isn't fit to lead three raccoons on a garbage can excursion, let alone a nation. The only thing they can possibly hope to do is pile so much phoney manure in HRC's front yard that people start thinking she's the one doing it.

It is the act of human beings that have no bottom. There is nothing, no lie that they won't tell collectively among them. The are hollow people.

Have you seen the threads claiming the Clintons are pedophiles? That is RWNJ crap, not liberal.
Are you talking about Bill Clinton's 26 trips to Orgy Island? They have RECORDS. Keep calling these thing a "hoax" but all these things are gonna keep these perverts out of the White House.
WTF are you rambling about? Flight logs indicate Clinton never went to that island. Why do conservatives make shit up?

Because without Republican lies, they have nothing.

Why do conservatives keep having to make up hoaxes?
Because they can't win on policy or facts, so they have to resort to stupid witch hunts that waste taxpayer dollars and everyone's time. And when they doesn't work they lash out by making up wild stories.

Like the Planned Parenthood videos, the Benghazi attacks, the classified server thing, the fake "leaked" emails, using that FBI agent's murder-suicide to bolster their failing story... It's so transparent. Now they're actually trying to tie the Clintons to a pedophile ring. Everyone knows the "family values" freaks are the real pedophiles. I could find at least five DKos diaries to cite. What do they have? Faux News?
Geico should make one of those "It's what you do" commercials about the right and their made up BS.

Do you buy the baby parts for science? Or to eat them? Just curious.....

Do you buy the baby parts for science? Or to eat them? Just curious.....

The rumor on that is even crazier than the pedo ring.

That ones based on satanism and the apocalypse - end of the world - gods judgement. (Aka Hillary is satan)

Actually Anonymous is all over the planet, not D's not R's, they are everyone. They are one. They are Legion. They do not forgive. They do not forget.

Except in their last message to the American people. They said "We /can/ Forgive"

Now they're actually trying to tie the Clintons to a pedophile ring.

Well, fortunately or unfortunately for those of us who are truth aficionados, this is going to be the path going forward; cheap websites who have no purpose other than to smear the other side and hacked (or supposedly hacked) e-mails. There are a number of left wing sites out there that publish just as much trash about Trump. The liberals on this site, for whatever reason, don't engage in their use often because, well, we know the charges are too over the top to be believed or whatever. The right wing here has no such hesitation in launching baseless smear campaigns; often using the same discredited site as a basis.

Frankly, I don't know why they are dumb enough to do it or dumb enough to think anyone is going to believe them. Perhaps if one or more of the long-time members were to shout down the losers who keep processing the filth; it could go a ways toward cleaning it up but today I saw a right wing mod parroting the Clinton pedophile story.... It's just sad.

Like today, when Trump had a disturbance at the rally...two threads were started saying it was a Liberal who tried to assassinate him. It was actually a republican with no weapon.

Until some bans are handed out to people who frequently post falsehoods on the message board...it will continue I'm afraid.

Well, fortunately or unfortunately for those of us who are truth aficionados, this is going to be the path going forward; cheap websites who have no purpose other than to smear the other side and hacked (or supposedly hacked) e-mails. There are a number of left wing sites out there that publish just as much trash about Trump. The liberals on this site, for whatever reason, don't engage in their use often because, well, we know the charges are too over the top to be believed or whatever. The right wing here has no such hesitation in launching baseless smear campaigns; often using the same discredited site as a basis.

Frankly, I don't know why they are dumb enough to do it or dumb enough to think anyone is going to believe them. Perhaps if one or more of the long-time members were to shout down the losers who keep processing the filth; it could go a ways toward cleaning it up but today I saw a right wing mod parroting the Clinton pedophile story.... It's just sad.

Like today, when Trump had a disturbance at the rally...two threads were started saying it was a Liberal who tried to assassinate him. It was actually a republican with no weapon.

Until some bans are handed out to people who frequently post falsehoods on the message board...it will continue I'm afraid.
Don't you have MMGW science to settle? :lol:

Smell the fear....the desperation...the cowardice....2 days losers.....

If you're as desperate as you are, why not join up with Madonna and get more votes for clinton?

madonna.jpg

I'm sure your hero would approve of it.

Russians put the email server on Clinton's yard!!! Vast RW conspiracy!

Yeh, it's only the Trump supporters. Absolutely crazy things coming out of the Clinton camp. Plus, most of the terrible things said about her are actually true conspiracies, like her cheating on the debates. 660,000 emails on pedophiles laptop...

Last edited:

Real life is biased against conservatism. That's why.

[

Yeh, it's only the Trump supporters. Absolutely crazy things coming out of the Clinton camp. Plus, most of the terrible things said about her are actually true conspiracies, like her cheating on the debates. 660,000 emails on pedophiles laptop...

That's exactly what the OP is talking about.

Real life is biased against conservatism. That's why.
Good thing we started a country then, huh?

Forum List

Back