Why do conservatives keep having to make up hoaxes?

Benghazi was a hoax? You mean four Americans were not hung out to dry by Clinton and killed?

That'll be news to their loved ones
I mean Christians commit terrorism too but you never see Repubs talking about that.
examples of this terrorism by Christians?

Timothy McVie, the boy who shot up 8 people in the black church, those who shoot abortion doctors - need I go on?

Benghazi was a hoax? You mean four Americans were not hung out to dry by Clinton and killed?

I mean Christians commit terrorism too but you never see Repubs talking about that.

Timothy McVie, the boy who shot up 8 people in the black church, those who shoot abortion doctors - need I go on?

You defending Tiller Tiller the baby killer....priceless....

The black church shooter was a LWNJ

Timmy was a worthless piece of shit.....

yes, you need to go on.
I was not aware that timothy McVie was action on a religious mandate. Please expand on this with some proof.
The boy that shot up 8 people in a black church, now why would you think that killing Christians was in some way an act of christian terrorism? that really does not make sense.
the abortion killings, which have actually been few, are not necessarily an act of Christians, although I tend to think they might have been. Regardless, I dont consider that an act of terrorism in its true sense.
Please go on.

McVeigh was agnostic and didn't do Oklahoma City in the name of God...so yes you need to go on

Frankly, I don't know why they are dumb enough to do it or dumb enough to think anyone is going to believe them. Perhaps if one or more of the long-time members were to shout down the losers who keep processing the filth; it could go a ways toward cleaning it up but today I saw a right wing mod parroting the Clinton pedophile story.... It's just sad.

Like today, when Trump had a disturbance at the rally...two threads were started saying it was a Liberal who tried to assassinate him. It was actually a republican with no weapon.

Until some bans are handed out to people who frequently post falsehoods on the message board...it will continue I'm afraid.

I read an interesting piece on right-wing media a few months back which said that by constantly telling people that the MSM cannot be trusted because of bias, the right wingers believe without question what Fox or Breitbart tells them, even though studies show, those platforms are much more biased than the MSM, and they lie more.

Karl Rove, Limbaugh, Gingerich, and other top Republicans then sell their email mailing lists to other hucksters, snake oil peddlers and general scammers who then prey on their largely elderly and not well educated fans. I willing audience which doesn't fact check.

McVeigh was agnostic and didn't do Oklahoma City in the name of God...so yes you need to go on
As usual, righties resort to lying because the truth is too inconvenient for them...

Time: Do you believe in God?

McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes.​

As usual, righties resort to lying because the truth is too inconvenient for them...

talk about a pathetic outright lie, His saying that he believes in A God is all you need to know that he did it in the name of Christianity?
Well lets look at this for a second, first of he believes in A God, could have been the false God of the muslims. Could have been some god from mythology.
but fine.
All the police that are being killed are being killed in the name of Clinton since the ones killing the police are Clinton supporters.
You stretch any more digging for shit to sling and you might end up hurting yourself.

talk about a pathetic outright lie, His saying that he believes in A God is all you need to know that he did it in the name of Christianity?
Well lets look at this for a second, first of he believes in A God, could have been the false God of the muslims. Could have been some god from mythology.
but fine.
All the police that are being killed are being killed in the name of Clinton since the ones killing the police are Clinton supporters.
You stretch any more digging for shit to sling and you might end up hurting yourself.
There is no lie. I quoted McVeigh saying he was not agnotsic, in stark contrast to the false claim made by some other poster.

but fine.
There is no lie. I quoted McVeigh saying he was not agnotsic, in stark contrast to the false claim made by some other poster.
I stand corrected, For a moment I thought it was you that claimed he did it in the name of Christianity, however reading back I discovered (much to my dismay) that it was not you that made that claim.
You therefore,did not lie.

Except he wrote a letter claiming he as agnostic and didn't believe in hell...a Christian believes there is a hell. He also stated science was his religion.

Regardless of all that he didn't do OKC in the name of God so saying it was Christian terrorism is laughable

Like the Planned Parenthood videos, the Benghazi attacks, the classified server thing, the fake "leaked" emails, using that FBI agent's murder-suicide to bolster their failing story... It's so transparent. Now they're actually trying to tie the Clintons to a pedophile ring. Everyone knows the "family values" freaks are the real pedophiles. I could find at least five DKos diaries to cite. What do they have? Faux News?

Republicans use identity politics (conservatism, patriotism, religion, revanchism, sometimes racism) to pull a special class of aggrieved, under-educated white voters into their movement. The movement has a professional political class that creates tax, trade and labor policies that benefit the donor class. [This is why so many Republicans are fed up with Washington - because they are pulled into the voting booth with chants of Border/Language/Culture, only to emerge with policies that send their jobs to China. Problem is: these voters don't read policy papers. They've never taken a university course where they were forced to research Reagan's trade policy compared to Eisenhower's. Trump voters typically don't know anything about Mossadegh or Pinochet. All they know of foreign policy is that there are terrorists out there who are going to kill us - but they've never read say text that describes how the modern middle east was built - from its fabricated borders to its tribal conflicts.]

So yes, The Republicans target primarily low-information, dispossessed white voters; the people left behind by changing demographics and the browning of America. They feed these voters conspiracy theorists and allow them to complain like whiney pussies when they lose an election. They whisper to the voter "your nation has been stolen; we'll get it back". Republicans also dignify the fear of people who own guns and wave the American Flag with a kind of exclusive, intolerant pride that says to liberals and minorities: "I'm American, you're not. This is my country. Leave."

Ultimately the Republicans do what the dems to. They figure out which voters are easiest to attract, and then they tailor a message for them. Of course, they lie. They have to.

Research Ronald Reagan's textile policy that basically sent American clothing manufacturing to places like Taiwan so that companies like Nike could benefit from ULTRA cheap labor and production costs. By doing this Reagan made massive money for investors, but he disenfranchised an entire middle class that depended on manufacturing jobs in Ohio. Therefore, in order to keep these voters from leaving the Republican party, he convinced them that the other side was evil and stole their country. Very simple. If I listened to Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh every day, I would be just as angry.

Last edited:
Like the Planned Parenthood videos, the Benghazi attacks, the classified server thing, the fake "leaked" emails, using that FBI agent's murder-suicide to bolster their failing story... It's so transparent. Now they're actually trying to tie the Clintons to a pedophile ring. Everyone knows the "family values" freaks are the real pedophiles. I could find at least five DKos diaries to cite. What do they have? Faux News?
Why does Bill Clinton have to keep raping woman.

Why does Hillary fall so often? Is she practicing sniper ducking?

To be fair, many of these hoaxes were made up by Macedonian Internet trolls with no dog in the US Presidential race. They just know which side is more likely to eat their bullshit with a spoon.

What do Liberals do?
They tell everyone they love them and will give them everything for free.

The standard Republican lie. Liberals only want "free stuff".

No. Liberals want equal opportunity, education, and justice for ALL, not just the rich white folks.
You are failing pretty bad at that with all the black and brown supremacists getting their way all the time....

Frankly, I don't know why they are dumb enough to do it or dumb enough to think anyone is going to believe them. Perhaps if one or more of the long-time members were to shout down the losers who keep processing the filth; it could go a ways toward cleaning it up but today I saw a right wing mod parroting the Clinton pedophile story.... It's just sad.

Like today, when Trump had a disturbance at the rally...two threads were started saying it was a Liberal who tried to assassinate him. It was actually a republican with no weapon.

Until some bans are handed out to people who frequently post falsehoods on the message board...it will continue I'm afraid.

I read an interesting piece on right-wing media a few months back which said that by constantly telling people that the MSM cannot be trusted because of bias, the right wingers believe without question what Fox or Breitbart tells them, even though studies show, those platforms are much more biased than the MSM, and they lie more.

Karl Rove, Limbaugh, Gingerich, and other top Republicans then sell their email mailing lists to other hucksters, snake oil peddlers and general scammers who then prey on their largely elderly and not well educated fans. I willing audience which doesn't fact check.

Correct you are. Just remember that there are the same voices of what I call shame on the left side as well. Stephanie Miller is a joke and so is Rhandi Rhodes (sp?). There are a few others too.

But, you’re right, on the macro, the right wing nut jobs have a very loyal following who don’t know (ore more likely don’t care) that they are being indoctrinated and what was once seen as taboo in our national debate is now commonplace. And that is the real tragedy; folks who think they have no choice except A or B. I’m and independent. Neither the Democrats or Republicans make me comfortable although I agree with a lot of what one would currently call “democrat party principles” . To me it doesn’t make logical sense to assume that your party is going to be right on every issue or the other side is going to be wrong on every issue.

Republicans use identity politics (conservatism, patriotism, religion, revanchism, sometimes racism) to pull a special class of aggrieved, under-educated white voters into their movement. The movement has a professional political class that creates tax, trade and labor policies that benefit the donor class. [This is why so many Republicans are fed up with Washington - because they are pulled into the voting booth with chants of Border/Language/Culture, only to emerge with policies that send their jobs to China. Problem is: these voters don't read policy papers. They've never taken a university course where they were forced to research Reagan's trade policy compared to Eisenhower's. Trump voters typically don't know anything about Mossadegh or Pinochet. All they know of foreign policy is that there are terrorists out there who are going to kill us - but they've never read say text that describes how the modern middle east was built - from its fabricated borders to its tribal conflicts.]

So yes, The Republicans target primarily low-information, dispossessed white voters; the people left behind by changing demographics and the browning of America. They feed these voters conspiracy theorists and allow them to complain like whiney pussies when they lose an election. They whisper to the voter "your nation has been stolen; we'll get it back". Republicans also dignify the fear of people who own guns and wave the American Flag with a kind of exclusive, intolerant pride that says to liberals and minorities: "I'm American, you're not. This is my country. Leave."

Ultimately the Republicans do what the dems to. They figure out which voters are easiest to attract, and then they tailor a message for them. Of course, they lie. They have to.

Research Ronald Reagan's textile policy that basically sent American clothing manufacturing to places like Taiwan so that companies like Nike could benefit from ULTRA cheap labor and production costs. By doing this Reagan made massive money for investors, but he disenfranchised an entire middle class that depended on manufacturing jobs in Ohio. Therefore, in order to keep these voters from leaving the Republican party, he convinced them that the other side was evil and stole their country. Very simple. If I listened to Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh every day, I would be just as angry.
If Republicans ever did any of that you would have real political fight on your hands.

Reality is much different.

Forum List

Back