Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

You said you put considerable thought into this. Where is it?

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

You have to use perspective, for Lakhota, merely remembering to breathe requires considerable thought.

Can't call it Clitoris, it would confuse too many congressmen.

Well she is!

She is a Clitoris Rotten Clinton.

So there!:popcorn:
I never looked badly at the college crowd, they used deferments to their advantage and it was legal to do so. I save my anger for the ones who ran, the ones who faked injuries, the ones who used power to get by and the ones too scared to go and didn't care what method it took to get out of it. I'm not even angry about that anymore, I just look at it with contempt and the knowledge I would never let them be at my back in a conflict.
Did you know that Bubba Clinton was a distant relative of Cecil Rhodes? Did you know that he is one of few,if any, to be kicked out of the Rhodes Scholarship Program. Then to continue his draft dodging, spent some time in Moscow, at a time when it was forbidden for an American citizen to enter a Communist country. I could go on and on but I won't.

You made me look that up and he wasn't kicked out of the Rhodes program he is listed on their website.
You should know by now that Republicans lie as if it's going out of style.

President Barack Hussein Obama:
If you like your health care plan, if you like your doctor, you can keep it.

If you like your private insurance, you can keep your health care plan. PERIOD END OF STORY

That's different\

How?

Somehow.

You have to use perspective, for Lakhota, merely remembering to breathe requires considerable thought.

It breathing wasn't an automatic function, Lakhota would die from lack of oxygen.

Conservatives are self righteous haters; at least those who claim to be conservative who post here regularly. Those are the ones who have a callous disregard for others (lack empathy) and show naked hostility toward anyone who thinks differently (than they do) and challenges their beliefs. The callous conservative is willfully ignorant, as can be seen with links they provide and links and arguments they ignore; they are mendacious, hypocritical and dogmatic.

Hate and fear mongering is their game.
Not so, Buttercup. Conservatives present truth and facts and Libbies first remark is, "It's a lie!" and the second response is, "You're quoting The Congressional Record" or "You're quoting the Boston Globe?" Ha ha ha! :cuckoo: That's the Liberal mindset.

Conservatives have such a long history of lies. From death panels, to FEMA prisons to Jade Helm. Conservatives are the little boy who cried wolf.

So? All I'm doing is pointing out how pathetic the right is in trying to rehash crap that didn't go well for you the first time.
And I'm pointing out how wrong is your characterization of what Bubba did. You get that, right?

I get that it was a witch hunt, and a waste of time and taxpayer money over a personal matter that had nothing to do with governing. A political attack that hurt the GOP more than it hurt their target.
Well, all except for that little sexual harassment thing, you know, that we're supposed to ignore. Who cares about the women?

Was Hillary guilty of sexual harassment?

In a court of law? No.

In FACT, certainly. As you know, Hillary Clinton chaired the well known Bimbo Eruption committee. Her sole purpose was too quiet any of Bill Clinton's victims by any means possible. That included intimidation, harassment, bribery, payoffs and whatever else it took to conceal his perverted predilections.

Still whining about three decades ago. Grow up.

And I'm pointing out how wrong is your characterization of what Bubba did. You get that, right?

I get that it was a witch hunt, and a waste of time and taxpayer money over a personal matter that had nothing to do with governing. A political attack that hurt the GOP more than it hurt their target.
Well, all except for that little sexual harassment thing, you know, that we're supposed to ignore. Who cares about the women?

Was Hillary guilty of sexual harassment?

In a court of law? No.

In FACT, certainly. As you know, Hillary Clinton chaired the well known Bimbo Eruption committee. Her sole purpose was too quiet any of Bill Clinton's victims by any means possible. That included intimidation, harassment, bribery, payoffs and whatever else it took to conceal his perverted predilections.

Still whining about three decades ago. Grow up.
Oh, no. Hillary is running today. Her contempt for female victims of sexual assault is pertinent now. Please do try to keep up.

We have two candidates because one group is still obsessed about a silly blowjob from 30 years ago, but now has a presidential nominee who is proud his wife's titties are shown all over the internet, and another group that cares about governing our country for the benefit of all. It's not a real hard choice.

Your childish effort to diminish the corruption and fraud committed by the Clinton's is...amusing.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton crony - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

All crap that was dismissed decades ago.

Dismissed? How? He is campaigning for Hillary Clinton. Hillary has admitted that she cannot handle the economic crisis and will turn the economy over to her husband Bill, because he knows about those sort of things.

She said no such thing.

Honestly
Because they gave us absolutely no reason to like or respect them. Only reason to strongly dislike and even hate them

We have two candidates because one group is still obsessed about a silly blowjob from 30 years ago, but now has a presidential nominee who is proud his wife's titties are shown all over the internet, and another group that cares about governing our country for the benefit of all. It's not a real hard choice.

Your childish effort to diminish the corruption and fraud committed by the Clinton's is...amusing.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton crony - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

All crap that was dismissed decades ago.

Dismissed? How? He is campaigning for Hillary Clinton. Hillary has admitted that she cannot handle the economic crisis and will turn the economy over to her husband Bill, because he knows about those sort of things.

She said no such thing.
What did she mean when she said ""my husband, who I will put in charge of revitalizing the economy 'cause he knows what he's doing"?

1. In order to "revitalize the economy", you have to have a moribund economy. Hmmm, guess Obama DIDN'T do such a good job on it after all.
2. She wants to put Bubba in charge of "revitalizing the economy 'cause he knows what he's doing""? Isn't that an admission that she doesn't?

After witnessing the protests this week, you ought to be asking why so many DEMOCRATS hate Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Hard to like people when they are as phony as a $3 bill.

After Bill stood at the DNC convention and lied his ass off to try and help his corrupt wife get in the WH, Dick Morris came forth to explain the truth. Spoiler alert, the truth isn't anything like what Bill claimed. Morris knows the Clintons better than anyone.

What do you People have against Hillary? You shunned her in 2008 and a core of your base is still clamoring for Bernie. Don't let dem facts get in the way.

You've given this considerable thought.........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You do spin some very funny yarns. After what some left wingers have said about Reagan and other leading conservatives over the years, asking that question shows you don't know much. Just wrapped up in your own little world.

Forum List

Back