Why can't liberals tell the difference between policy disagreement and hate?

No hate and racist are terms that mean nothing any more, more common than sea water, the left just can't accept the fact that anyone could disagree with them and their pea brains revert to their childhood for a response.

If someone is being angry and profane and cannot discuss their views calmly and rationally it's a safe bet that there is some hatred in there somewhere.

If you don't want confusion about it, stop basing your policy on hate.

Sure, like the Right will ever admit their policy of hateful racism no matter how obvious it is.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

Because they're too stupid to debate actual policy and resort to racism and all the other bull they can come up with instead as reasons you don't like it. Left wingers claim they are really smart but in reality you are dealing with some of the most baseline retarded people in the world. They can never win policy debates on facts and therefore must always fall back on racism or any other stupid thing they can come up with other than the actual policy.

Look no further than the replies to this thread for evidence. There's even more evidence in other threads right here in this forum.

Because they're too stupid to debate actual policy and resort to racism and all the other bull they can come up with instead as reasons you don't like it. Left wingers claim they are really smart but in reality you are dealing with some of the most baseline retarded people in the world. They can never win policy debates on facts and therefore must always fall back on racism or any other stupid thing they can come up with other than the actual policy.

Look no further than the replies to this thread for evidence. There's even more evidence in other threads right here in this forum.
Wow, now there's some serious projection.

Sure, like the Right will ever admit their policy of hateful racism no matter how obvious it is.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

Only someone such as yourself would see Limbaugh as the de facto representative of the Republican Party or the right for that matter.

Oh right, projection.

It's hard for liberals to understand the Constitution is supposed to apply to govt,
when the don't think Bush follow it so they don't expect Obama to follow it.

Therefore they think all the outrage over Obama is not about the Constitution,
but has to be race-based hatred. They don't think any laws were broken.
So any outrage has to be haters and racists.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

Only someone such as yourself would see Limbaugh as the de facto representative of the Republican Party or the right for that matter.
I don't hear a lot of disagreement from conservatives and his show is still on the air and making big money so you figure it out how we are supposed to take his blather.

No projection I have your posts as evidence. When your ass is pinned to the wall maybe you should STFU and rethink your position.

Liberal = Hates America = Arrogance and conceit that is functionally idiotic.

Did that clear up the confusion?

edthecynic let me ask you if this racist business is enough to take someone's rights away
and prevent them from enforcing the Constitution

* if a person is racist says NO and refuses to have sex, is it okay to override their dissent, and rape them because
they are racist
* if a person is racist and says NO I don't believe in or agree to tax mandates that violate Constitutional beliefs in states rights,
is it okay to violate their beliefs, and force laws on the federal level instead of the state level, just because this person is racist

What crime is committed by racial bias that merits depriving them of their right to enforce their beliefs.
why do they lose their freedom of religion and right of equal protection of hte laws.

what crime or violation occurs with racism, and what is the prescribed punishment? what are the rules for due process?

No projection I have your posts as evidence. When your ass is pinned to the wall maybe you should STFU and rethink your position.
Sounding pretty hateful there chief.

No, i f you want hate listen to the liberal commentators on TV sometime. I can't believe the things they say. Every Republican is owned by the evil Koch Brothers. Every policy is an attempt to starve poor people, kill sick people, or impoverish old people. There is no principled disagreement. There is only name calling and bse motives.

Because it's much easier to attempt to silence the opposition by throwing out the race card, instead of simply realizing that not everyone agrees with the leftist agenda.

No, i f you want hate listen to the liberal commentators on TV sometime. I can't believe the things they say. Every Republican is owned by the evil Koch Brothers. Every policy is an attempt to starve poor people, kill sick people, or impoverish old people. There is no principled disagreement. There is only name calling and bse motives.

Did you ever listen to Janeanne Garofalo on Air America before it went down in flames ? Randi Rhodes, and a few other leftists on that network were just downright awful human beings the way they talked about anyone who wasn't a lib.

Forum List

Back