Why do black women like to announce they are drinking a glass of wine?

First off, where the hell are you getting this from? Second, I thought you was a racist white guy married to white women? Are you moonlighting on your wife? LOLOLOL

As a black woman, I do not patronize any social medial sites....got better things to do with my Pino and my time....hate to let you trolling white men on black sites, down!!

For the past 19 years, black women felt the need to announce they like to DRINK WINE!!! And I thought it was retarded
Okay, let me finish up my wine and then lets talk
Translation:
Lemme polish off my Ripple, den we talk some sheit.

This shit has been going on for years and I never understood why. Just sit on your couch and drink it why the fuck do we have to know? lol

Maybe I should go on facebook now and say

"In my underwear with the window open drinking some Ginger Ale"
To let you know you be buying the next one....

many , many years ago [at least 50] during summer i alway bragged about drinking a bottle of 'MD 20 20' [as lube] down by the river as i got ready for the 15 mile ride to ANDY'S for peanut night and a night of drinking shots and beers . ---------------------- Course , i am a guy so my bragging may not count .
Mad Dog is like shit....Why brag drinking rotgut crap?

This shit has been going on for years and I never understood why. Just sit on your couch and drink it why the fuck do we have to know? lol

Maybe I should go on facebook now and say

"In my underwear with the window open drinking some Ginger Ale"
Stay away from FaceBook....

many , many years ago [at least 50] during summer i alway bragged about drinking a bottle of 'MD 20 20' [as lube] down by the river as i got ready for the 15 mile ride to ANDY'S for peanut night and a night of drinking shots and beers . ---------------------- Course , i am a guy so my bragging may not count .
------------------------------------ free country , people can brag about whatever they like Plus 'md' is Kosher Moonglow .

First off, where the hell are you getting this from? Second, I thought you was a racist white guy married to white women? Are you moonlighting on your wife? LOLOLOL

As a black woman, I do not patronize any social medial sites....got better things to do with my Pino and my time....hate to let you trolling white men on black sites, down!!

For the past 19 years, black women felt the need to announce they like to DRINK WINE!!! And I thought it was retarded
Translation:
---------------------------------------- i'll trade you , you can have my half bottle of Thunderbird for your halfa bottle of Ripple S.J..

------------------------------------ free country , people can brag about whatever they like Plus 'md' is Kosher Moonglow .
Yes Hebrew sacramental wine taste just as bad....

------------------------------------------------- good stuff and economical , does the job and its got a screw type cap / closure . Course , i haven't had any 'MD' in the last 45 years or so Moonglow .

------------------------------------------------- good stuff and economical , does the job and its got a screw type cap / closure . Course , i haven't had any 'MD' in the last 45 years or so Moonglow .
That's the last time I tried it also..

Translation:
---------------------------------------- i'll trade you , you can have my half bottle of Thunderbird for your halfa bottle of Ripple S.J..
Can you throw in some Bali Hai?

Forum List

Back