Why Didn't The Biden Admin Prevent The Ohio Governor From Burning Toxic Chemicals??

This is what identity politics gets you.

HE MUST RESIGN. Did we forget about all the ships forced to wait at sea about a year ago or whenever that was?

The Pfizer media runs interference. Mayor Pete is incompetent.

This is what identity politics gets you.

HE MUST RESIGN. Did we forget about all the ships forced to wait at sea about a year ago or whenever that was?

The Pfizer media runs interference. Mayor Pete is incompetent.
I've been keeping track of everything here

I wouldn't trust DeWine much more than Biden or Buttigieg. Those three should all retire and let us try to recapture our country.

It is more of a mocking of those that are blaming this event totally on Biden/Buttigieg.

I say he is doing a fine job of it
there is a lot to mock about this admin horrible response. This is Xiden BP oil spill…seems he learned a lot about failing to act from his prior boss

What was the other option? Just let the vinyl chloride slowly seep into the air since it was no longer going to be liquid once the cars were damaged? And to let it seep in to the ground water before it turned back to a gas?
Why not pull up with tanks and pump it out?

Then came 2017: After rail industry donors delivered more than $6 million to GOP campaigns, the Trump administration — backed by rail lobbyists and Senate Republicans — rescinded part of that rule aimed at making better braking systems widespread on the nation’s rails.

Specifically, regulators killed provisions requiring rail cars carrying hazardous flammable materials to be equipped with electronic braking systems to stop trains more quickly than conventional air brakes. Norfolk Southern had previously touted the new technology — known as Electronically Controlled Pneumatic (ECP) brakes — for its “potential to reduce train stopping distances by as much as 60 percent over conventional air brake systems.”

Well, you've just proven that Republicans will start blaming anyone and everyone who isn't a Republican for the problems of the country.... and yet they're a huge part of all the problems.
Time for a proper electoral system.

Well, you've just proven that Republicans will start blaming anyone and everyone who isn't a Republican for the problems of the country.... and yet they're a huge part of all the problems.
Time for a proper electoral system.
I think that is harsh. When Puerto Rico was devastated Pres Trump went there in person and handed out hand towels to help suffering people.. WITH HIS OWN HANDS.
That is the leadershio required here.

I think that is harsh. When Puerto Rico was devastated Pres Trump went there in person and handed out hand towels to help suffering people.. WITH HIS OWN HANDS.
That is the leadershio required here.
that's true...he showed up...Xiden can't even do that.

Forum List

Back