Turkey/Syria Earthquake death toll is now over 41,000

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
When we were discussing this the day after, I posted that I thought it would be between 30,000 and 60,000 when all was said and done…we are now at 41,000.

Just horrible…

It will still climb. It has been 9 days. No one who was trapped on Feb 6 and not rescued is still alive. No one can live 9 days without water and in below freezing temperatures.

We should lift the sanctions on Syria at least temporarily.

The original thread was moved to the ASIA FORUM.

Climate change cultists must be wondering how they can make money off of earthquakes.

This is fucked up! Religion creates unimaginable idiocy and the president of this country has his head too far up Allah's asshole to govern his country. I hope for the best for these poor people and I hope they can move away form Allah.

When we were discussing this the day after, I posted that I thought it would be between 30,000 and 60,000 when all was said and done…we are now at 41,000.

Just horrible…

It will still climb. It has been 9 days. No one who was trapped on Feb 6 and not rescued is still alive. No one can live 9 days without water and in below freezing temperatures.

Horrific. Unimaginable.

Those buildings crumbled like child's toys. I wondered if it was the severity of the earthquake or the inadequacy of their building codes....or both

Horrific. Unimaginable.

Those buildings crumbled like child's toys. I wondered if it was the severity of the earthquake or the inadequacy of their building codes....or both

Both. Turkey is already preparing lawsuits against builders.

I dont know how severe their penalties are, but I think some builders are in Biiiiiiiiiiig trouble.

Just horrible…

5e151adcb1ea4d8a9d022b7e01acde9ce430353e549a6ce8bb5217c2fddcc00d.jpg

This story is now gone. No one cares, but these people’s lives are changed forever.

How can AL GORE STOP EARTHQUAKES?

WE MUST STOP THE WORLD FROM CHANGING!

Last edited:
Both. Turkey is already preparing lawsuits against builders.

I dont know how severe their penalties are, but I think some builders are in Biiiiiiiiiiig trouble.
Them turkeys can't build shit. Ukrainiastan needs one to show their inability to do ANYTHING.
I build-draw most everything to Chilean x Japanese specs. CR uses similar code but I kick it up a notch.Earthquakes require a bit of "flexibility" in design. A broken window is easy... a cracked tie beam...not so much.

Forum List

Back