Why Did Trump Win? Here's why.

I'm pretty familiar with the election. What was his best point?

No thanks, I'm not interested in condensing over 25 minutes of well thought out comments to a bumper sticker.
I asked what his best point was. Too tough a challenge?

His best point was that many Americans are too lazy to spend 25 minutes expanding their mind. Do you know anybody like that?
I've said for 20 years that most people get their politics from broadcast TV. So have a lot of others, no epiphany there. Glad I saved 25 minutes.

Interesting, you haven't changed your mind in 20 years. Sounds like you have it locked down pretty tight. BTW, have you heard of the Internet or cable TV? You should share your thoughts with the people at Pew Research. They seem to believe broadcast TV is the 5th most used source. Those idiots had cable news, social media, web sites and radio ahead of broadcast TV. They probably spent too much time watching that 25 minute video and missed your epiphany.

More of those who learned from cable news find it most helpful than users of any other type of source
I didn't say I haven't changed my mind in 20 years. What the fuck is wrong with you? I changed my mind this election. Also most off air broadcast are carried by cable, satellite, etc. so you've twisted my meaning to try to deflect from the fact it was no epiphany to me, even if it was for you. You want to blame me for not wasting 25 minutes out of my life watching something I knew long ago and go off on side issues to try to make some kind of point of it. Makes no sense.

No thanks, I'm not interested in condensing over 25 minutes of well thought out comments to a bumper sticker.

His best point was that many Americans are too lazy to spend 25 minutes expanding their mind. Do you know anybody like that?
I've said for 20 years that most people get their politics from broadcast TV. So have a lot of others, no epiphany there. Glad I saved 25 minutes.

Interesting, you haven't changed your mind in 20 years. Sounds like you have it locked down pretty tight. BTW, have you heard of the Internet or cable TV? You should share your thoughts with the people at Pew Research. They seem to believe broadcast TV is the 5th most used source. Those idiots had cable news, social media, web sites and radio ahead of broadcast TV. They probably spent too much time watching that 25 minute video and missed your epiphany.

More of those who learned from cable news find it most helpful than users of any other type of source
I didn't say I haven't changed my mind in 20 years. What the fuck is wrong with you? I changed my mind this election. Also most off air broadcast are carried by cable, satellite, etc. so you've twisted my meaning to try to deflect from the fact it was no epiphany to me, even if it was for you. You want to blame me for not wasting 25 minutes out of my life watching something I knew long ago and go off on side issues to try to make some kind of point of it. Makes no sense.

Hey, all I said was the 25 minute video was very good, and raised some very good points IMO. You refuse to watch it, that's your choice. But don't expect somebody else to condense it for you, and when they refuse to do so, pretend like you know what's in the video, that is just silly.

And in fact you said you have believed for 20 years that most people get their news from broadcast tv. Broadcast tv, although delivered by cable now, is generally accepted to mean free tv from the major networks like ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox.

Broadcast TV is the bare bones of television – where television signal is transmitted by radio wave to the receiver. These channels include CBS, ABC, NBC, CW, Fox and PBS – the basic channels.

Cable TV is a system that delivers television programming through coaxial cables to the individual receivers of paying subscribers. These companies include Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner Cable, COX and many others around the country.

Practically speaking, almost all of the “broadcast” channels are now delivered via cable and satellite, so the term is somewhat archaic. In general use it means the major legacy networks – CBS, ABC, NBC, CW, Fox and PBS.

The information I provided clearly shows that you are wrong that most people get their political info from broadcast TV. And don't get angry with me because you were careless in the words you chose in describing broadcast TV.

Now let's just let it go.

Hey, all I said was the 25 minute video was very good, and raised some very good points IMO. You refuse to watch it, that's your choice. But don't expect somebody else to condense it for you, and when they refuse to do so, pretend like you know what's in the video, that is just silly.

And in fact you said you have believed for 20 years that most people get their news from broadcast tv. Broadcast tv, although delivered by cable now, is generally accepted to mean free tv from the major networks like ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox.

Broadcast TV is the bare bones of television – where television signal is transmitted by radio wave to the receiver. These channels include CBS, ABC, NBC, CW, Fox and PBS – the basic channels.

Cable TV is a system that delivers television programming through coaxial cables to the individual receivers of paying subscribers. These companies include Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner Cable, COX and many others around the country.

Practically speaking, almost all of the “broadcast” channels are now delivered via cable and satellite, so the term is somewhat archaic. In general use it means the major legacy networks – CBS, ABC, NBC, CW, Fox and PBS.

The information I provided clearly shows that you are wrong that most people get their political info from broadcast TV. And don't get angry with me because you were careless in the words you chose in describing broadcast TV.

You can't make people angry on an internet board, especially this one, you goddamn retard. You are twisting my meaning to try to save your stupid comments. You gave me a hard time for not watching a video, I asked why I should, you said you couldn't condense it into a bumper sticker. Is that what I asked you to do?

I had to dumb it down for you and ask what the best point was and you said people don't spend the time expanding their minds. I said I knew that long ago so now you want to get into the weeds on what I meant by using the term broadcast TV.

Your avatar is appropriate.

I didn't say I haven't changed my mind in 20 years.
Yes you did.
Huh? Quote it.

You can't make people angry on an internet board, especially this one, you goddamn retard. You are twisting my meaning to try to save your stupid comments. You gave me a hard time for not watching a video, I asked why I should, you said you couldn't condense it into a bumper sticker. Is that what I asked you to do?

I had to dumb it down for you and ask what the best point was and you said people don't spend the time expanding their minds. I said I knew that long ago so now you want to get into the weeds on what I meant by using the term broadcast TV.

Right, no anger in that post?

Congratulations, you are # 105 to make that original comment.

Yes you did.
Huh? Quote it.

I've said for 20 years that most people get their politics from broadcast TV.

In other words, I haven't changed my mind on the matter in 20 years.
That's a lame interpretation. I'm talking about TV and most broadcast stuff is on other sources. Which isn't me not changing my mind.

Yes you did.
Huh? Quote it.

That's a lame interpretation. I'm talking about TV and most broadcast stuff is on other sources. Which isn't me not changing my mind.

Fine, you didn't say it, you're a stand up guy with telepathic powers which allow you know the entire contents of a 25 minute video without ever watching it. Are you happy?

Yes you did.
Huh? Quote it.

Fine, you didn't say it, you're a stand up guy with telepathic powers which allow you know the entire contents of a 25 minute video without ever watching it. Are you happy?
I said:
"I don't have any questions and wonder why his opinions should have any meaning to me. What am I missing?"

Doesn't like like I missed much, which was my guess. No, I don't watch movies just because someone posts them. If they can articulate why I might. You din't really help.

Trump won because he got more labor vote in the so called rust belt than any GOP candidate before him.

You know, union people, the people establishment conservatives hate??? lol
Wrong son.
We have nothing against unions it's how you guys try and suppress financial donations to the GOP for some reason or another by law; and then let the union donations fly under the same law with no prohibitions.

Huh? Quote it.
You know very that you did ...... so stop acting like a child. You've already wasted more than enough time with your tantrums and silly trolling. This is a serious discussion, so take the advice of BuckToothMoron or just go to bed. Take your anger some place else.
exit_318-142364.jpg

Last edited:
Aussie John Pilger never even set foot on American soil. He has no concept of American tradition or society or even the U.S. Constitution for that matter. Why would his opinion of the Trump election matter?

Huh? Quote it.
You know very that you did ...... so stop acting like a child. You've already wasted more than enough time with your tantrums and silly trolling. This is a serious discussion, so take the advice of BuckToothMoron or just go to bed. Take your anger some place else.
You couldn't back up your lie about me, even snipped it out and went for insults instead. You stupid sack of useless offal. Who do you think you are?

Aussie John Pilger never even set foot on American soil. He has no concept of American tradition or society or even the U.S. Constitution for that matter. Why would his opinion of the Trump election matter?
How misinformed you are :disbelief:
Why don't you inform us then and explain how he's an expert on all things USA and why his opinion should matter. That was my first post to you and you still come up empty and think you can insult your way out of it.

Iceweasel
You are such an adolescent. You get angry just because you are proven wrong ….. and then you lie about what you said. You know that you said it … and I know that you said it, that's all that matters. Your tantrums do not impress me.....
tantrum.gif

...... so move along to some other thread and hump someone else's leg. OK?

Forum List

Back