Wanna impeach Trump?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Then do it after he takes office. I doubt many people would care.
The war has already been won! Clinton wont assume office!!!!
0015545943d693c6772434c95b90143951c1b88ed4ae7c8751f5bfac3c3c0308.jpg

99-Problems---Left-4-Dead.jpg

:thewave::party:

They couldn't get it done, they don't have Congress to do it and even if they did Pence is waiting in the wings

They couldn't get it done, they don't have Congress to do it and even if they did Pence is waiting in the wings
Probably right, but he has a lot of republican enemies. IDK I was just saying I dont give a shit. Hildabeast wont be our POTUS. That's all that mattered to me in the most ridiculous election ever.

Probably right, but he has a lot of republican enemies. IDK I was just saying I dont give a shit. Hildabeast wont be our POTUS. That's all that mattered to me in the most ridiculous election ever.

Impeachment is huge and there is now way they'd get the votes to do it. But if by some slim chance they ever did it Pence would be a fantastic president, the truth is I'd rather see him as POTUS and Trump as VP

Impeachment is huge and there is now way they'd get the votes to do it. But if by some slim chance they ever did it Pence would be a fantastic president, the truth is I'd rather see him as POTUS and Trump as VP
I didn't really like Pence either but he is cool and calm. And 100K times better than Clinton.
I did enjoy his debate performance, though. GRANTED, he was facing an insane moonbat..

Talk about impeachment will ensue. So what? The bedwetting far right yammered about impeachment all the time.

However, when Trump strikes a deal with Ryan and Pelosi, Schumer and McConnell, watch the far right scream, "Impeach the double crosser!"

I didn't really like Pence either but he is cool and calm. And 100K times better than Clinton.
I did enjoy his debate performance, though. GRANTED, he was facing an insane moonbat..

I had the pleasure of meeting Pence and one thing he did that impressed me was he made it a point of introducing his wife to us before anything else, that really made points with me. He's a devout family man and I suspect has a lot of integrity

I had the pleasure of meeting Pence and one thing he did that impressed me was he made it a point of introducing his wife to us before anything else, that really made points with me. He's a devout family man and I suspect has a lot of integrity
Pence seems a very sincere Christian evangelical, so I bet you were seeing the real guy there.

Then do it after he takes office. I doubt many people would care.
The war has already been won! Clinton wont assume office!!!!
0015545943d693c6772434c95b90143951c1b88ed4ae7c8751f5bfac3c3c0308.jpg

99-Problems---Left-4-Dead.jpg

:thewave::party:

Watch the left will not want to impeach Trump because they know Pence will be their damn worst nightmare!

I will admit when I was drunk a few weeks back ( right before the Cubs won ) I told my brother I would rather have Trump over Clinton if that is the only two choices, and damn it now I regret that statement!

Talk about impeachment will ensue. So what? The bedwetting far right yammered about impeachment all the time.

However, when Trump strikes a deal with Ryan and Pelosi, Schumer and McConnell, watch the far right scream, "Impeach the double crosser!"
Ugh PERFECT example of a needed thread ban..

I've been thinking that this implicit threat of impeachment may be how the congress tries to put a leash on old Trump.

Personally I think he won't bite on that, but it wouldn't surprise me if they rattle that hollow saber at him if they don't get what they want.

I so wanted H. Clinton or Kasich would of been fine, but the rest of them including Trump and Sanders , no way.

I've been thinking that this implicit threat of impeachment may be how the congress tries to put a leash on old Trump.

Personally I think he won't bite on that, but it wouldn't surprise me if they rattle that hollow saber at him if they don't get what they want.
If 1/2 plus 1 in the house and 67 in the Senate yell "'yea", the saber is solid and honed to a Trumpen razor edge.

However, that won't happen.

Forum List

Back