Why did the press excuse Ted Kennedy’s abysmal behavior?

RWers and their dupes sure spend a lot of time on gossip and rumor. Try relying on the law and policy, not total BULLSHYTTE. Turn off the BS, ignorant tools of the greedy rich....ty
teddyaquamancopyqz3.jpg

CaféAuLait;4061797 said:
Because it is the SAME kind of press like the Huffington Post that said Mary Jo Kopechne would believe Kennedy killing her was worth it for the sake of his carreer!!!!!

We don't know how much Kennedy was affected by her death, or what she'd have thought about arguably being a catalyst for the most successful Senate career in history. What we don't know, as always, could fill a Metrodome.

Still, ignorance doesn't preclude a right to wonder. So it doesn't automatically make someone (aka, me) a Limbaugh-loving, aerial-wolf-hunting NRA troll for asking what Mary Jo Kopechne would have had to say about Ted's death, and what she'd have thought of the life and career that are being (rightfully) heralded.

Who knows -- maybe she'd feel it was worth it.

What Would Mary Jo Kopechne Have Thought of Ted's Career?

Melissa Lafsky: The Footnote Speaks: What Would Mary Jo Kopechne Have Thought of Ted's Career?
That's despicable.

You say that like that's an unusual event for the left. Despicable requires a moral standard. There is a large section of the left wing that seem not to have a moral compass at all.

"However, as you remember the “liberal lion of the Senate,” just keep in mind the following scene:

It was 1985…Sen. Ted Kennedy and Sen. Chris Dodd were having dinner, along with their dates at the posh Washington eatery known as La Brasserie. At one point, their dates excused themselves, leaving these two party animals to their own devices.

What follows is an excerpt from a 1989 Penthouse article about the waitress who was allegedly assaulted that same evening by the two Senators:

“When she put in an appearance in their private retreat – ‘The Teddy Kennedy Fun Room’ - the Massachusetts senator picked her up and heaved her onto a table. The crystal candlesticks and champagne glasses shattered as he grabbed her again and flung her on top of Dodd.”

“Then Kennedy threw himself on top of the woman. The waitress implored Mr. Kennedy to ‘Get off me!’”

“Another waitress entered to find 'things all tipped over and Kennedy was on top, [the waitress] was in the middle and Dodd was on the bottom.' At that point the sandwich was disassembled.”

While this ugly incident was common knowledge on Capitol Hill, the mainstream press refused to cover it."

Why did the press excuse Ted Kennedy
A) Because he was a Kennedy. They were considered untouchable....B) He was one of them. A flaming liberal

CaféAuLait;4061797 said:
Because it is the SAME kind of press like the Huffington Post that said Mary Jo Kopechne would believe Kennedy killing her was worth it for the sake of his carreer!!!!!

What Would Mary Jo Kopechne Have Thought of Ted's Career?

Melissa Lafsky: The Footnote Speaks: What Would Mary Jo Kopechne Have Thought of Ted's Career?
That's despicable.

You say that like that's an unusual event for the left. Despicable requires a moral standard. There is a large section of the left wing that seem not to have a moral compass at all.
That's true. Amoral people can't make moral judgments. :cool:

Last edited:
Gossip, hate, and rumor from the brainwashed RW.

foxministryoflies.jpg
\

It's that, there......

Gossip, hate, and rumor from the brainwashed RW.
Oh, you mean like you assholes do with Palin and Bachmann?

You equate some leftie internet bozos with Fox News and huge RW radio? Idiot Pub dupes!!

obvious leftie internet bozo is obvious

"However, as you remember the “liberal lion of the Senate,” just keep in mind the following scene:

It was 1985…Sen. Ted Kennedy and Sen. Chris Dodd were having dinner, along with their dates at the posh Washington eatery known as La Brasserie. At one point, their dates excused themselves, leaving these two party animals to their own devices.

What follows is an excerpt from a 1989 Penthouse article about the waitress who was allegedly assaulted that same evening by the two Senators:

“When she put in an appearance in their private retreat – ‘The Teddy Kennedy Fun Room’ - the Massachusetts senator picked her up and heaved her onto a table. The crystal candlesticks and champagne glasses shattered as he grabbed her again and flung her on top of Dodd.”

“Then Kennedy threw himself on top of the woman. The waitress implored Mr. Kennedy to ‘Get off me!’”

“Another waitress entered to find 'things all tipped over and Kennedy was on top, [the waitress] was in the middle and Dodd was on the bottom.' At that point the sandwich was disassembled.”

While this ugly incident was common knowledge on Capitol Hill, the mainstream press refused to cover it."

Can you imagine if one republican pulled a Kennedy sandwich?

lol

hey you bitches at NOW where were you?

I've been screaming this for years. Where were they? Paid off? Must have been.

Umm Ted Kennedy is not even alive.

Lets talk about Bush at least he is still alive.

When you can tell me that W ran away from a drowning woman in his car, I will be more than happy to chat about a W.

Teddy killed a woman. He can rot in hell for eternity but I still have the right to talk about how he drowned her.

You know I've had a blast in my time, I've rocked, I've rolled, and pushed my life over the edge having a whirl wind of a time.

But I never have killed anyone. I've never let anyone drown as I ran away. And I never accepted anyone near me who did so.

I don't know what's worse. Letting someone drown. Or being a senator next to a pig of a man who did so?

Waitress sandwiches seem small turds compared to letting mary jo drown but personally, I have no idea how liberals judge these days.

Teddy left a young woman to drown because he was a coward.

He ran home to momma.............

Teds disregard for human life and cowardice started then.

He was a coward, a pussy and a bad person in general.

Forget his lard ass...

Forum List

Back