No one ever drowned in Roy Moore's car

You have to excuse the brain-dead right; they’re searching desperately for moral equivalence.
moral equivalence
Says the guy who supports men putting their Johnson in another mans ass......
I support freedom. You? You want the government to tell consenting adults who they can or cannot have sex with?
In Alabama 14 year olds can marry adults that was 40 years ago and even today. Why are you so hypocritical about the law?
Why did you refuse to answer my question? And to what do your delusions tell you O’m being hypocritical about?
You lied when you supported freedom. When you no longer had a CHOICE to not have health insurance when you are young, forced upon you by the government, you are a typical liar, but then you are a liberal, so to be expected..
Moron, I never said I’m against all laws. Laws are needed. But I support freedom between consenting adults. You, apparently, want the government to go into the bedroom if consenting adults to tell them who they can and cannot have sex with. Also, moron, people had a choice if they wanted healthcare or not. They just had to pay into the system if they chose not to take out health insurance.

You dismiss it for no reason other than you’re desperate for it not to be true. Meanwhile, the message was written in Moore’s handwriting and that can’t be easily dismissed.
No, it is simple logic. Of course it can easily be dismissed.

If she was at first trying to deceive folks on a story, and then was busted, changing the story, how do we know it wasn't a simple case of Roy Moore was a regular customer?

How do we know she didn't just have a crush on him and she asked him to sign her year book? If he thought she was nice and liked her service and tipped her well, and they were friends, why not? That DOESN'T necessarily mean that anything more ever happened, nor does it mean that he had inappropriate relations. Then again, anything is possible. I am going by the preponderance of what I know. What I know of Moore's character, and of her character. What I know of HER character is that she is willing to deceive to achieve her ends for the Democrat party establishment in the State of Alabama.

He didn't even use her name in the inscription. It doen't bode well that they were all that familiar with each other. We don't really know the truth, only what SHE is saying. You desperately only want to believe the word of an already shown to be, UNRELIABLE witness. So now, TELL ME, who is desperate?

YOU, who want to believe the narrative of someone who has been caught lying, or the denials of Moore?

I will gladly consider any incident you have that you can link to a point where it has been proven that Moore has lied. Go on, share a link.

Till then. . . It would appear YOU are the desperate one.
He wrote in her yearbook. That cannot be easily dismissed. He denies ever meeting her. Clearly, that’s not true.
At best, we can say he has a poor memory, at worst, he is a liar.

If he were to tell the truth, that this girl seduced him, what would his supporters think?

What would the left think?

No good could come of it either way.

Folks don't want to know the truth anyway.

Moore is a hypocrite and a sinner, but I doubt he is as evil as the left makes him out to be.
Now you’re diverting. We’re talking about the validity of the yearbook. There’s no question he wrote that creepy message in her yearbook. It’s not dismissed because she added a note at the end and was not forthcoming about adding it. The salient part is that he wrote in her yearbook.

Not really.

The paradigm here is; If the yearbook inscription is true, then the story that goes along with the inscription is true. THAT is what the media paradigm that is being pushed is.

All I want you to do is to think for yourself.
That he signed her yearbook does not mean he sexually assaulted her. But he did sign her yearbook.

Anyone half-blind from cataracts can tell that was his note and signature. Get over it.
And what if it was?

It still doesn't prove what they say it proves.

All it proves is that he used to eat in a diner, and that he had a regular waitress that had a crush on him. Someone that he barely took note of. I don't really know the story.

It appears there are two sides to this story.

Moore is minimizing his side, for political reasons, and she, would appear to be maximizing in the most horific porportions her side of the story.

If I were to guess, I would think that in all likelihood, it was SHE that took advantage of him.

Yet, this truth could never come out. It would destroy him, and make her look awful.

So that begs the question, how can she get that truth out there, w/o making herself look like the tawdry slut that she was back then?

See if we look at Moore's conservative religious background, and his social circle, the women that were in his life were all very religious, no sex before marriage types. And he was in the throughs of his sexual peak. He was probably very sexually inexperienced, and very vulnerable to advances by extremely attractive and loose women of the underclasses.

I've seen it before with these religious types.

It is a dark secret.

If there was any victimization going on, it is the reverse here. Moore's religious convictions were tested. . . and he in all likelihood, HE FAILED.

But there probably was no "sexual abuse" or "sexual predation," no, quite probably, he was the one that was pursued, and had his heart crushed. Poor virgin.
Well, dipshit, it proves he did know her, when he knew her & know her to the point of signing her yearbook.

How about that.

That's all I'm trying to say.

I sense lies on all sides of this story.
I don't believe liars, she is a liar. no more needed.
I think Moore may be covering up some youthful indiscretions, which at the time they were committed, were not a big deal, but by today's standards are quite large.

If he had been lured into some relationships with young women who either did not tell him their age, or lied about their age, those relationship would not have been looked upon very well by his church or social circles. I'm pretty sure he kept those on the down low.
based on what do you draw that conclusion? 40 years of service and no mention by any of these women. all of the sudden? were the alleged improprieties severe or not? 40 years doesn't seem to qualify in my world. Sorry, I believe the guy that hasn't been charged. You have nothing to make that assumption. you just look like an ass to make it.

And what if it was?

All it proves is that he used to eat in a diner, and that he had a regular waitress that had a crush on him. Someone that he barely took note of. I don't really know the story.

Moore is minimizing his side, for political reasons, and she, would appear to be maximizing in the most horific porportions her side of the story.

If I were to guess, I would think that in all likelihood, it was SHE that took advantage of him.

Yet, this truth could never come out. It would destroy him, and make her look awful.

So that begs the question, how can she get that truth out there, w/o making herself look like the tawdry slut that she was back then?

See if we look at Moore's conservative religious background, and his social circle, the women that were in his life were all very religious, no sex before marriage types. And he was in the throughs of his sexual peak. He was probably very sexually inexperienced, and very vulnerable to advances by extremely attractive and loose women of the underclasses.

It is a dark secret.

If there was any victimization going on, it is the reverse here. Moore's religious convictions were tested. . . and he in all likelihood, HE FAILED.

But there probably was no "sexual abuse" or "sexual predation," no, quite probably, he was the one that was pursued, and had his heart crushed. Poor virgin.
Well, dipshit, it proves he did know her, when he knew her & know her to the point of signing her yearbook.

How about that.

I think Moore may be covering up some youthful indiscretions, which at the time they were committed, were not a big deal, but by today's standards are quite large.

If he had been lured into some relationships with young women who either did not tell him their age, or lied about their age, those relationship would not have been looked upon very well by his church or social circles. I'm pretty sure he kept those on the down low.
based on what do you draw that conclusion? 40 years of service and no mention by any of these women. all of the sudden? were the alleged improprieties severe or not? 40 years doesn't seem to qualify in my world. Sorry, I believe the guy that hasn't been charged. You have nothing to make that assumption. you just look like an ass to make it.
You know, I can't help but notice you never ask why the accusers against the Democrats waited so long, hypocrite.

Typical Conservative Retard (ConTard) conflation.

Sexual assault against a grown woman is bad.

Abandonment and cowardice and dishonesty in the face of an automobile accident fatality is worse.

Sexually molesting little kids is sufficient grounds for bringing back crucifixion or drawing-and-quartering in the town square.

No One Ever Drowned in Roy Moore's Car
It that the new low bar you sickos have set now? :lol:

"Sure he molested a kid, but at least he didn't kill her!"
just factual acceptance into the Senate. To say otherwise is just psychotic. So for you what is more acceptable? Killing someone or someone accused of touching a young lady 40 years later?

just factual acceptance into the Senate. To say otherwise is just psychotic. So for you what is more acceptable? Killing someone or someone accused of touching a young lady 40 years later?
Dude, I used to poke at Kennedy supporters all the time about Chappaquidick. I'm old school Reagan Republican.

So you're sad attempts to deflect from the child molester just aren't working.

You tards have brought a basket of red herrings to a gunfight.

How about that.

You know, I can't help but notice you never ask why the accusers against the Democrats waited so long, hypocrite.
sure I did in other threads. I also said that no one should resign. The people should be their judge and jury, not democrats in the congress. Sad, no one should resign due to accusations, take it to the people and let them decide. I again have been consistent, if women don't report it, they don't deserve the option to wait decades to allege an incident. I'm fking tired of it. I don't care the party. do a search on me.

Dude, I used to poke at Kennedy supporters all the time about Chappaquidick. I'm old school Reagan Republican.

that is no deflection, it is but fking fact. No one in an ethic's committee ever brought him up as ethical. He was accepted into the Senate without any fking problem and he was praised for his duties. fk that, he killed a woman. That's a fact. Moore was alleged. and as I stated, it isn't conclusive that the woman is sincere. Where was she for fking 40 years. if it was sooooooooooooo atrocious if it did happen, why now? that's all. can you answer why now? I know, to keep him out of the senate politically not anything else. so keep your version of morals, I have mine.

And what if it was?

It is a dark secret.

How about that.

Dude, the fact that he used to have consensual romantic relationships with young girls is no big deal in my book.

The fact that he is denying it and trying to cover it up because he has a strict moral code in the eyes of his supporters?

Wow.

I really don't care.

I completely understand, that was the culture in the South at the time.

slide_9.jpg

that is no deflection, it is but fking fact. No one in an ethic's committee ever brought him up as ethical. He was accepted into the Senate without any fking problem and he was praised for his duties. fk that, he killed a woman. That's a fact. Moore was alleged. and as I stated, it isn't conclusive that the woman is sincere. Where was she for fking 40 years. if it was sooooooooooooo atrocious if it did happen, why now? that's all. can you answer why now? I know, to keep him out of the senate politically not anything else. so keep your version of morals, I have mine.
Let's all remember one thing about this Moore accusation. This is purely political. Nothing else. There is no other reason why the woman waited 40 years. None, zip dadda!

How about that.

Dude, the fact that he used to have consensual romantic relationships with young girls is no big deal in my book.

The fact that he is denying it and trying to cover it up because he has a strict moral code in the eyes of his supporters?

Wow.

I really don't care.

I completely understand, that was the culture in the South at the time.

slide_9.jpg

he never claimed he did. so you are lying that he did. that's upsetting to just make up something cause someone said something. wow. I hope that evil never finds you.

It just keeps getting better, the free passes that come out....

By Jack Cashill
In 1990, when liberal journalists still had some sense of obligation to the truth, Michael Kelly wrote the following for GQ:

As [Carla] Gaviglio enters the room, the six-foot-two, 225-plus-pound [Sen. Ted] Kennedy grabs the five-foot-three, 103-pound waitress and throws her on the table. She lands on her back, scattering crystal, plates and cutlery and the lit candles. Several glasses and a crystal candlestick are broken. Kennedy then picks her up from the table and throws her on [Sen. Chris] Dodd, who is sprawled in a chair. With Gaviglio on Dodd's lap, Kennedy jumps on top and begins rubbing his genital area against hers, supporting his weight on the arms of the chair. As he is doing this, Loh enters the room. She and Gaviglio both scream, drawing one or two dishwashers. Startled, Kennedy leaps up. He laughs. Bruised, shaken and angry over what she considered a sexual assault, Gaviglio runs from the room.

The incident above took place in 1985 at the restaurant La Brasserie in Washington, D.C., where Loh and Gavigilio both worked as waitresses. Everyone in Washington knew about it, including Sen. Claire McCaskill. Here is what McCaskill had to say about Kennedy's behavior upon his death in 2009:

This man was so much more than his image. While his vision soared, the power of his personality and the magnet of his intellect drew his colleagues to the table of compromise. It was there he did his best work. His love for the little guy and his affection for the underdog influenced everything he did. And importantly, his sense of humor and contagious laughter made him real and approachable in spite of his power and privilege.

Although more than enough to kill a Republican's career, the infamous "waitress sandwich" barely made Kennedy's highlight reel. For sheer moral squalor, it was hard to top Chappaquiddick....

Both the Democratic and Republican parties are nothing more than tribes of monkeys throwing shit at each other. Both groups are morally bankrupt and only care about power.

Let's all remember one thing about this Moore accusation. This is purely political. Nothing else. There is no other reason why the woman waited 40 years. None, zip dadda!
let's remember, the ploy just got extended last week with the resignations of Conyer and Franken. It is purely about politics, why else do it? Interns have stated there are documents out to avoid certain congressmen. why would that be if it wasn't known before. Too funny, the conservatives have allowed the left to dictate this country for far too long now. Hey leftists....Fk Off!! I don't follow your morals.

sure I did in other threads. I also said that no one should resign. The people should be their judge and jury, not democrats in the congress. Sad, no one should resign due to accusations, take it to the people and let them decide. I again have been consistent, if women don't report it, they don't deserve the option to wait decades to allege an incident. I'm fking tired of it. I don't care the party. do a search on me.

Letting them decide is not pumping millions of dollars & Agent range doing robocalls & putting on a rally.

It is the US Senate. An institution that belongs to America & most Americans don't want a bigoted, dumbass, child molester in there.

BTW, A lot of Republicans from Roy's own district did not vote fort him in his previous elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back