No one ever drowned in Roy Moore's car

DQXdDgvV4AAoUsQ.jpg

I don't believe liars, she is a liar. no more needed.
I think Moore may be covering up some youthful indiscretions, which at the time they were committed, were not a big deal, but by today's standards are quite large.

If he had been lured into some relationships with young women who either did not tell him their age, or lied about their age, those relationship would not have been looked upon very well by his church or social circles. I'm pretty sure he kept those on the down low.
based on what do you draw that conclusion? 40 years of service and no mention by any of these women. all of the sudden? were the alleged improprieties severe or not? 40 years doesn't seem to qualify in my world. Sorry, I believe the guy that hasn't been charged. You have nothing to make that assumption. you just look like an ass to make it.
You know, I can't help but notice you never ask why the accusers against the Democrats waited so long, hypocrite.
sure I did in other threads. I also said that no one should resign. The people should be their judge and jury, not democrats in the congress. Sad, no one should resign due to accusations, take it to the people and let them decide. I again have been consistent, if women don't report it, they don't deserve the option to wait decades to allege an incident. I'm fking tired of it. I don't care the party. do a search on me.

Letting them decide is not pumping millions of dollars & Agent range doing robocalls & putting on a rally.

It is the US Senate. An institution that belongs to America & most Americans don't want a bigoted, dumbass, child molester in there.

BTW, A lot of Republicans from Roy's own district did not vote fort him in his previous elections.
then why are the left doing it?

That's all I'm trying to say.

I sense lies on all sides of this story.
I think Moore may be covering up some youthful indiscretions, which at the time they were committed, were not a big deal, but by today's standards are quite large.

If he had been lured into some relationships with young women who either did not tell him their age, or lied about their age, those relationship would not have been looked upon very well by his church or social circles. I'm pretty sure he kept those on the down low.
based on what do you draw that conclusion? 40 years of service and no mention by any of these women. all of the sudden? were the alleged improprieties severe or not? 40 years doesn't seem to qualify in my world. Sorry, I believe the guy that hasn't been charged. You have nothing to make that assumption. you just look like an ass to make it.

Dude, the fact that he used to have consensual romantic relationships with young girls is no big deal in my book.

The fact that he is denying it and trying to cover it up because he has a strict moral code in the eyes of his supporters?

Wow.

I really don't care.

I completely understand, that was the culture in the South at the time.

slide_9.jpg

he never claimed he did. so you are lying that he did. that's upsetting to just make up something cause someone said something. wow. I hope that evil never finds you.

Fair enough.

However, just as a thought experiment, let's just say these partisans release this yearbook to independent handwriting analysts and they come up with the same conclusions, that yes, it is HIS handwriting.

Then what are you going to conclude?

Won't it be time for some logical soul searching?

Maybe all those stories about his dalliances with young girls will have to be looked at again. Not necessarily from the POV that he is a predator, but maybe, from the POV, that, yes, maybe he liked to date young girls. So what of it?

I'm not saying it means anything, but the denials tell us he is clearly embarrassed.

Dude, the fact that he used to have consensual romantic relationships with young girls is no big deal in my book.

The fact that he is denying it and trying to cover it up because he has a strict moral code in the eyes of his supporters?

Wow.

I really don't care.

slide_9.jpg

he never claimed he did. so you are lying that he did. that's upsetting to just make up something cause someone said something. wow. I hope that evil never finds you.

Fair enough.

However, just as a thought experiment, let's just say these partisans release this yearbook to independent handwriting analysts and they come up with the same conclusions, that yes, it is HIS handwriting.

Won't it be time for some logical soul searching?

Maybe all those stories about his dalliances with young girls will have to be looked at again. Not necessarily from the POV that he is a predator, but maybe, from the POV, that, yes, maybe he liked to date young girls. So what of it?

I'm not saying it means anything, but the denials tell us he is clearly embarrassed.

he lied.

Well, dipshit, it proves he did know her, when he knew her & know her to the point of signing her yearbook.

How about that.

Wow.

I really don't care.

slide_9.jpg

"I completely understand, that was the culture in the South at the time."

That's bullshit. Stop mouthing lies. The glaze over your eyes is showing.

No one may have died in Roy Moore's car, but I bet there's a lot of cum stains on the back seat where some teen kids used to be.
well just post some evidence. we have the dead woman and car from Kennedy. It's called evidence. you should learn what that is. must be tough to go through life believing everything the left tells you.

What Moore lacks is a medical fashion accessory!

chappaquiddick-56a48c913df78cf77282ef11.jpg

Nothing says innocent like playing the victim.
Is that why the Gross Old Pervert party keeps doing it?
That's a picture of "Liberal Lion" Ted Kennedy. He was too creepy for the GOP! And to this day, dems laud his lewdness.

So this justifies electing Moore?
You fuckers promote yourselves as being above this, the party of family values, remember, dumb-ass?
We do, I just like showing what hypocrites and liars you are. Prove something, liar.
You can only show what hypocrites Massachusetts voters are if they voted for Ted Kennedy. Not all libs. Stop stereotyping

What Moore lacks is a medical fashion accessory!

chappaquiddick-56a48c913df78cf77282ef11.jpg

Nothing says innocent like playing the victim.
Is that why the Gross Old Pervert party keeps doing it?
That's a picture of "Liberal Lion" Ted Kennedy. He was too creepy for the GOP! And to this day, dems laud his lewdness.

So this justifies electing Moore?
You fuckers promote yourselves as being above this, the party of family values, remember, dumb-ass?
We do, I just like showing what hypocrites and liars you are. Prove something, liar.
You can only show what hypocrites Massachusetts voters are if they voted for Ted Kennedy. Not all libs. Stop stereotyping
what's the difference from Alabama? Didn't the DNC fund his candidacy? uh oh. can you say hypocrite?

Why are people harping on this fucking yearbook and no facts to the allegations?
He has ADMITTED he scoped out young chicks and looking at them in a sexual way.
With his own words considered, you STILL cant even think those allegations of making out with a teenager are true? Do politics really drown you like that?
Thing is, it doesnt matter if he made out with that chick or not. Dude is a fucking creeper. If any of you had a 30 year old man scoping out your 15 year old daughter or grand daughter, you would come UNGLUED.
You tell 'em, son.

Why are people harping on this fucking yearbook and no facts to the allegations?
With his own words considered, you STILL cant even think those allegations of making out with a teenager are true? Do politics really drown you like that?
Thing is, it doesnt matter if he made out with that chick or not. Dude is a fucking creeper. If any of you had a 30 year old man scoping out your 15 year old daughter or grand daughter, you would come UNGLUED.
when did he admit that? link would help your post.

Wow.

I really don't care.

slide_9.jpg

"I completely understand, that was the culture in the South at the time."

That's bullshit. Stop mouthing lies. The glaze over your eyes is showing.

It's interesting that you hate me just as much as jc456 for pointing out what is probably the truth.

jc456 has a damn good point. Why bring out these accusation now? Why? Because all these relationships were consensual.

Yet, if his strictly moral supporters knew what he had done, they might not like the nature of those relationships.

The ironic thing is though, liberals wouldn't give a damn, not one bit.

I have a feeling, if he gets elected, and it goes in front of a Senate ethics committee, they will get a hold of that yearbook, and it will come out that, yes, that is his handwriting, but no, there was no "foul-play," it was just how men and girls acted back then.

And his supporters will be disappointed in him, and the left will all call them hypocrites.

That will be the end of it.

Call me what you will, but that is probably the reality, and D.C. politics are dirty as hell, same as they have always been.

You know, I can't help but notice you never ask why the accusers against the Democrats waited so long, hypocrite.
sure I did in other threads. I also said that no one should resign. The people should be their judge and jury, not democrats in the congress. Sad, no one should resign due to accusations, take it to the people and let them decide. I again have been consistent, if women don't report it, they don't deserve the option to wait decades to allege an incident. I'm fking tired of it. I don't care the party. do a search on me.

Letting them decide is not pumping millions of dollars & Agent range doing robocalls & putting on a rally.

It is the US Senate. An institution that belongs to America & most Americans don't want a bigoted, dumbass, child molester in there.

BTW, A lot of Republicans from Roy's own district did not vote fort him in his previous elections.
Because the left does not want a POS like Moore in the US Senate. Its the GOP & the lying POS Trump thast keeps saying to let Alabama decide as they send money, do robocalls & hold rallies for the pervert.

Roy Moore on The Sean Hannity Show (11/10/2017)

Roy Moore on The Sean Hannity Show (11/10/2017)
You'll note, after this interview, Hannity quit supporting him, he just stopped talking about Moore.

Because the left does not want a POS like Moore in the US Senate. Its the GOP & the lying POS Trump thast keeps saying to let Alabama decide as they send money, do robocalls & hold rallies for the pervert.
and you have no problem with them doing that. yet you do have a problem that the right is doing it for Moore. funny, you love to show your hypocrisy without any sense of shame.

Forum List

Back