Chris Dodd, who made "Waitress Sandwich" with Ted Kennedy, now working for joe biden

Dodd would make waitress sandwiches with Ted Kennedy at some restaurant in DC....it got so bad that all of the female waitresses would refuse to wait on them....
It seems that a lot of democratic political dudes have problems keeping their peckers in their pants. Well maybe except for the queer ones.
Yeah, the right has a lockdown on chastity belts...After Trump and the GOP lowered the bar they probably didn't care about his past.....
Trump's past was when he wasn't working in a public office paid by the tax payer...Trump was a playboy but never accused of rape....Biden was a senator and forced his bony finger into a woman working in his office....if libs can live with that go for it...but I think its reprehensible....

Pass the popcorn!
Pelosi will now tell us Chris will be Chris!
View attachment 332910

A Massachusetts woman who accused former Sen. Chris Dodd of sexually assaulting her after a booze-fueled dinner in 1985 is speaking out, saying she can’t understand why the Biden campaign tapped him to lead their vice presidential search.

In a lengthy phone conversation with The Post on Tuesday, Dodd’s accuser, Carla Gaviglio, now 59, said she was stunned that the Biden campaign chose the retired lawmaker, 75, when the incident between them had been in the media for decades.

"I have no idea if Biden has done this, I don’t think any of us do, but I certainly know what the senaton's done and I don’t know what they’re thinking, choosing someone like that," she said, referring to the allegations that Biden assaulted former staffer Tara Reade in 1993.
i find it interesting that prominent dems are being accused at a much higher rate of sexual misconduct than conservatives .

Dodd would make waitress sandwiches with Ted Kennedy at some restaurant in DC....it got so bad that all of the female waitresses would refuse to wait on them....
It seems that a lot of democratic political dudes have problems keeping their peckers in their pants. Well maybe except for the queer ones.
Yeah, the right has a lockdown on chastity belts...After Trump and the GOP lowered the bar they probably didn't care about his past.....
Trump's past was when he wasn't working in a public office paid by the tax payer...Trump was a playboy but never accused of rape....Biden was a senator and forced his bony finger into a woman working in his office....if libs can live with that go for it...but I think its reprehensible....
biden may have done it or he may not have ..... lets see the docs at Delaware and put the matter to rest.

biden may have done it or he may not have ..... lets see the docs at Delaware and put the matter to rest.
If you haven't heard yet, they can't..

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 332910

A Massachusetts woman who accused former Sen. Chris Dodd of sexually assaulting her after a booze-fueled dinner in 1985 is speaking out, saying she can’t understand why the Biden campaign tapped him to lead their vice presidential search.

In a lengthy phone conversation with The Post on Tuesday, Dodd’s accuser, Carla Gaviglio, now 59, said she was stunned that the Biden campaign chose the retired lawmaker, 75, when the incident between them had been in the media for decades.

"I have no idea if Biden has done this, I don’t think any of us do, but I certainly know what the senaton's done and I don’t know what they’re thinking, choosing someone like that," she said, referring to the allegations that Biden assaulted former staffer Tara Reade in 1993.
i find it interesting that prominent dems are being accused at a much higher rate of sexual misconduct than conservatives .
Yet more GOP members are in jail than Democratic party members.

Frankly, I couldn't care because it is never a definite reason to have to quit now.

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 332910

What does that tell you about the one sided justice system we have?....but those days are coming to an end...dems will be held accountable for their misdeeds and that is why they fight so hard against Trump...they are all filthy dirty.....

"if she had lived, Mary Joe Kopechne would be 62 right now, Ted Kennedy would have brought comfort to her with his legislative achievements" - The Boston Globe (not the Onion), in 2003

DSxvZKPXUAYrKbO

You tRumplings will accuse everyone involved in the Biden campaign of it eventually.

That doesn't mean it's true.

bullshit.

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 332910

bullshit !

bullshit.
(No bullshit was harmed in this post.) Yes, that is correct the way the privacy laws were included in the 1991 civil rights act those records are private to protect the privacy of senators..

bullshit.
NO bullshit was harmed in thsi post. Yes that is correct the way the privacy laws were passed in the 1991 civil rights act those records are private to protect the privacy of senators..
Hilarious.
1588809975740.jpeg

bullshit.
NO bullshit was harmed in thsi post. Yes that is correct the way the privacy laws were passed in the 1991 civil rights act those records are private to protect the privacy of senators..
Hilarious.
View attachment 332961
Wow, now you have one meme for all post....If you don't like the laws I suggest you act to change them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back