Why Did The Democrats Impeach Trump: The Real Story

This is the reason Democrats impeached Trump...not because of anything he did wrong....but because he beat them....and keeps beating them.

January 23, 2020
The Rage of the Democrats
By Amil Imani
What underlies the rage of the Democrat Party and of the leftist Democrat Establishment vis-à-vis President Donald Trump?

Over forty years ago, during my high school years in Iran, my father and I had a conversation. He was an avid Republican, even though he lived on the other side of the world. Right before I prepared to leave Iran for the U.S., he gave me some fatherly advice. He explained why the Democrat Party was bad for America, bad for Iran, and bad for the world. He advised me that if I ever became a US citizen, I should never vote for Democrats. After all these years, I now understand what he meant by those words of wisdom.

For over twenty years, I did not vote simply because I was not a U.S. citizen. Even after I became one, I was not fully aware of the depth of this party's evil ideology, although eight long years of Obama's presidency was enough to make me realize where America was headed and what brand of Democrats were in charge. But it was not until the election of President Trump that exposed just how corrupt the Democrats and every government institution were. Now that that genie is out of the bottle, they cannot put it back in. Public trust is out the door — all because it was Hillary's turn to be president.

After the election was over, Clinton and her campaign staff were stunned and angry. So they went on a crusade and would remain there. They blamed everyone in the book for her loss, except the very person who lost the election. For the past three years, these phony investigations cost American taxpayers tens of millions of dollars. They were fully aware that it was just a hoax and a fraud. In the process, they hurt the country and the American people.

3000.jpeg

President Trump's opponents mostly are from the camp of Hillary Clinton– and Barack Obama–supporters. Both Obama and Clinton were students of Saul Alinsky. Alinsky was a self-professed radical, obsessed with leftist ideology. Moreover, the Left, rooted in Marxism, is atheistic and steeped in multicultural moral relativism. Hence, the pro-American nationalism of President Trump — his campaign slogan of "Make America Great Again" — infuriates the Left, which flatters itself as being internationalist or "cosmopolitan" as well as the trend of the future.

Lastly, the Left is pantheistic and thus abhors the basic differential nature of existence, which is opposed to the Left's unqualified egalitarianism.

Since the election of Donald Trump, the Left has lost its collective mind. Leftists have gone into a stage of sheer lunacy and have not returned from it. It seems the entire liberal world has combined its efforts to take Trump out at all cost. In this devilish process, the left has exposed its true nature.

I have stated many times that multiculturalism and the doctrine of moral relativism are destroying the moral fabric of America. Moral relativism is the core of the social sciences, hence of sociology, anthropology, psychology, and political science. It corrupts judges, opinion-makers, policymakers, and decision-makers.

Moral relativism denies the existence of evil. This doctrine is evident in the writings and pro-Palestinian attitude of former President Barack Obama. It was evident in the American policy of détente vis-à-vis the Soviet Union.

This Democrat Party no longer hides its agenda. They now openly encourage millions of illegal aliens to violate our laws and break into our country, and they want to sign them up for free welfare, free health care, and free education — and the right to vote with the help of their ace in the hole, the "Fake News" media. https://www.americanthinker.com/art...jUMBgNmjAEA6GPZsX-zu0O4ms3Uuo58#ixzz6C40SVPBn
The Democrats impeached Trump for using billions in military aid to extract a personal favor from a leader of a foreign country.

Oh? So they aid was not given until they complied? They confirmed there were demands set? Adhering to a treaty established under Obama is a "personal favor?"

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering.

Because he repeatedly committed impeachable offenses

Funny, the democrats didn't name any in their impeachment.....abuse of power...not so much since whatever they accused him of fell under his powers as President.....obstruction of congres? All they had to do was go to court...they didn't feel like doing that, so there is no obstruction of congress when they won't use the courts as the Constitution sets up....

So again.......what did he do again?

This is the reason Democrats impeached Trump...not because of anything he did wrong....but because he beat them....and keeps beating them.

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani
What underlies the rage of the Democrat Party and of the leftist Democrat Establishment vis-à-vis President Donald Trump?

Over forty years ago, during my high school years in Iran, my father and I had a conversation. He was an avid Republican, even though he lived on the other side of the world. Right before I prepared to leave Iran for the U.S., he gave me some fatherly advice. He explained why the Democrat Party was bad for America, bad for Iran, and bad for the world. He advised me that if I ever became a US citizen, I should never vote for Democrats. After all these years, I now understand what he meant by those words of wisdom.

For over twenty years, I did not vote simply because I was not a U.S. citizen. Even after I became one, I was not fully aware of the depth of this party's evil ideology, although eight long years of Obama's presidency was enough to make me realize where America was headed and what brand of Democrats were in charge. But it was not until the election of President Trump that exposed just how corrupt the Democrats and every government institution were. Now that that genie is out of the bottle, they cannot put it back in. Public trust is out the door — all because it was Hillary's turn to be president.

After the election was over, Clinton and her campaign staff were stunned and angry. So they went on a crusade and would remain there. They blamed everyone in the book for her loss, except the very person who lost the election. For the past three years, these phony investigations cost American taxpayers tens of millions of dollars. They were fully aware that it was just a hoax and a fraud. In the process, they hurt the country and the American people.

3000.jpeg

President Trump's opponents mostly are from the camp of Hillary Clinton– and Barack Obama–supporters. Both Obama and Clinton were students of Saul Alinsky. Alinsky was a self-professed radical, obsessed with leftist ideology. Moreover, the Left, rooted in Marxism, is atheistic and steeped in multicultural moral relativism. Hence, the pro-American nationalism of President Trump — his campaign slogan of "Make America Great Again" — infuriates the Left, which flatters itself as being internationalist or "cosmopolitan" as well as the trend of the future.

Lastly, the Left is pantheistic and thus abhors the basic differential nature of existence, which is opposed to the Left's unqualified egalitarianism.

Since the election of Donald Trump, the Left has lost its collective mind. Leftists have gone into a stage of sheer lunacy and have not returned from it. It seems the entire liberal world has combined its efforts to take Trump out at all cost. In this devilish process, the left has exposed its true nature.

I have stated many times that multiculturalism and the doctrine of moral relativism are destroying the moral fabric of America. Moral relativism is the core of the social sciences, hence of sociology, anthropology, psychology, and political science. It corrupts judges, opinion-makers, policymakers, and decision-makers.

Moral relativism denies the existence of evil. This doctrine is evident in the writings and pro-Palestinian attitude of former President Barack Obama. It was evident in the American policy of détente vis-à-vis the Soviet Union.

This Democrat Party no longer hides its agenda. They now openly encourage millions of illegal aliens to violate our laws and break into our country, and they want to sign them up for free welfare, free health care, and free education — and the right to vote with the help of their ace in the hole, the "Fake News" media. https://www.americanthinker.com/art...jUMBgNmjAEA6GPZsX-zu0O4ms3Uuo58#ixzz6C40SVPBn
The Democrats impeached Trump for using billions in military aid to extract a personal favor from a leader of a foreign country.
That's the claim..which is bribery...but they have no evidence of it.....other than their perjured statements and their false allegations.
So they couldn't use bribery as an article of impeachment because it is a false claim.
They couldn't use bribery as an article of impeachment because Trump obstructed justice by refusing to give them the documents and witnesses they subpoenaed. There is plenty of evidence if you apply common sense, anyway.

Can't name them can you? Just "many impeachable offenses"?! Nice post, give your mommy her puter back now,

obstruction of Congress
Abuse of power

You have not yet received the news?

Trump is innocent of any crime.

He was impeached.

Yes....and the more you guys shout..."he was impeached...no really....he really, really was......really impeached...like for real....no....stop laughing....he was impeached....that is like soooo important and we mean it...." The less it actually means....

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

They impeached him for beating them in an election you traitorous old slag.

Which will lead to them being beaten again.

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

That's the claim..which is bribery...but they have no evidence of it.....other than their perjured statements and their false allegations.
So they couldn't use bribery as an article of impeachment because it is a false claim.
They couldn't use bribery as an article of impeachment because Trump obstructed justice by refusing to give them the documents and witnesses they subpoenaed. There is plenty of evidence if you apply common sense, anyway.
Ohhhhhhh....so Adam Schiff-face claims he has evidence of this....and that it is uncontested.....but they can't get the proof of it unless Trump gives in to their demands?????

Are you really this stupid?

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

That's the claim.....but they have no evidence of it.....other than their perjured statements and their false allegations.
I heard more than enough evidence during the House hearings. I realize you have chosen to totally ignore that evidence, but it is what it is and someday history will look back at the Republicans as the corrupt morons that they are for refusing to do anything about it.
Unfortunately you weren't given any of the evidence that proved Trump didn't do what they kept accusing him of.
Almost every bit of the EVIDENCE you want to believe is hearsay or assumptions by officials with a bone to pick or leftist political beliefs.
"Leftist political beliefs?" You mean the actual US policy toward Ukraine that was being followed by the State Department and unanimously agreed on by the military?
Trump and a handful of his personal buddies set about secretly undermining the US policy and withheld funds already approved by Congress.

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

That's the claim.....but they have no evidence of it.....other than their perjured statements and their false allegations.
I heard more than enough evidence during the House hearings. I realize you have chosen to totally ignore that evidence, but it is what it is and someday history will look back at the Republicans as the corrupt morons that they are for refusing to do anything about it.
Unfortunately you weren't given any of the evidence that proved Trump didn't do what they kept accusing him of.
Almost every bit of the EVIDENCE you want to believe is hearsay or assumptions by officials with a bone to pick or leftist political beliefs.
"Leftist political beliefs?" You mean the actual US policy toward Ukraine that was being followed by the State Department and unanimously agreed on by the military?
Trump and a handful of his personal buddies set about secretly undermining the US policy and withheld funds already approved by Congress.

The only policy that the government follows is what the President tells them to follow......if the bureaucrats in the State Department Don't like what the President wants to do, they can either keep their mouths shut and implement it...or quit.....

The State Department and the mIlitary don't get a say in U.S. foreign policy decisions...they can make suggestions and advice the President but he makes the policy, not them.......vindeman and those other asshats forgot their place.....and that is well below that of the President.

Can't name them can you? Just "many impeachable offenses"?! Nice post, give your mommy her puter back now,

obstruction of Congress
Abuse of power

Obstruction of congress and abuse of power was disproved Saturday by Trump's legal team, citing the U.S. Constitution, 200+ years of legal precedent, all prior impeachments, and incredibly House impeachment manager Nadler's own prior statements. :itsok:

They were in session on Saturday?

Yes for 2 hours, Trump's legal team began presenting his defense to the senate.

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

Nice try but your fat assed hero did try to use government aid to force a foreign leader to make up political dirt on a political rival.
Sucks for you that the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Last edited:

obstruction of Congress
Abuse of power

Obstruction of congress and abuse of power was disproved Saturday by Trump's legal team, citing the U.S. Constitution, 200+ years of legal precedent, all prior impeachments, and incredibly House impeachment manager Nadler's own prior statements. :itsok:

Right on top of things, aren't you?

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

That "losing their collective mind" is because they all contracted the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome. A very serious mental health problem.

The only policy that the government follows is what the President tells them to follow......if the bureaucrats in the State Department Don't like what the President wants to do, they can either keep their mouths shut and implement it...or quit.....

The State Department and the mIlitary don't get a say in U.S. foreign policy decisions...they can make suggestions and advice the President but he makes the policy, not them.......vindeman and those other asshats forgot their place.....and that is well below that of the President.
Jawohl.

obstruction of Congress
Abuse of power

Right on top of things, aren't you?

I was trying to be nice. :21:

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

That "losing their collective mind" is because they all contracted the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome. A very serious mental health problem.

And they also seek the Trump Impeachment Orgasm...that moment of pleasure they experience when each fake, and easily disproved allegation is pushed out by the democrat party journalists...

January 23, 2020
By Amil Imani

3000.jpeg

Nice try but your fat assed hero did try to use government aid to force a foreign leader to make up political dirt on a political rival.
Sucks for you that the burden of proof is on the accuser.
It has been proven. Hence IMPOTUS.

And they also seek the Trump Impeachment Orgasm...that moment of pleasure they experience when each fake, and easily disproved allegation is pushed out by the democrat party journalists...

President Trump savaged the Dem party so badly Dem's are sexually frustrated? That would explain a few things.

Forum List

Back