Why Did It Take / Is It Taking Some Peope So Long To Accept The Obvious?

No, you din't get it, and No the GOP are NOT as bad as Democrats. Not by a longshot.

Republicans have never:

- Created / initiated an historic scandal like Hillary did

- Initiated / engaged in treason, attempted to affect a failed coup attempt the way Obama and his administration did

- Violated the Constitution / Rule of Law / defrauded the FISA Court for decades / illegally spied on Americans in violation of the Patriot Act

- Initiated and engaged in criminal Impeachment attempts to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing a President from office

- Engaged in such violent political rhetoric as to incite not 1 but 2 political assassination attempts, 1 resulting in an opposing party member being shot

I could go on, but I have made my point ... despite the whackadoodles who are now going to attack.me snd defend the Democrats for doing all of this, as documented.
Of course. :rolleyes:

Youre revisionist history is amusing. Democrats called us crackpot conspiracy theorists for thinking it.
Mkay. Listen - I really don't give a flying fuck about your partisan circle jerk. But I would like to see China held accountable for their role in millions of deaths.

We don't know that to be fact, at least not yet.

You acknowledge this, don't you?
Thats why i used the word "likely". Meanwhile, democrats claimed to know the REAL truth and called everybody conspiracy theorists for thinking it may have come from a lab. You acknowledge THAT, dont you?

Mkay. Listen - I really don't give a flying fuck about your partisan circle jerk. But I would like to see China held accountable for their role in millions of deaths.
Dems call us conspiracy theorists for years, we were finally proven right, and now you claim WE are the ones who have been doing a partisan circle jerk? Seriously man?

Thats why i used the word "likely". Meanwhile, democrats claimed to know the REAL truth and called everybody conspiracy theorists for thinking it may have come from a lab. You acknowledge THAT, dont you?
Perhaps, they spoke to soon.

Dems call us conspiracy theorists for years, we were finally proven right, and now you claim WE are the ones who have been doing a partisan circle jerk? Seriously man?
Yep. But it's both sides. Never said otherwise. Partisans suck hind tit.

So you disagree with the FBI and Department of energy? I guess that means you are dumb as fuck and your thoughts about ANY subject are likely wrong and based on pure ignorance.
I am not even sure why the Department of Energy is doing this.

The agencies that actually know this topic, the CDC, the NIH, the WHO, all are convinced of the Zoomantic origin of the disease.

When were you proven right? Because one government agency decided that there was a low-confidence probability that it escaped from a lab?

That is... hardly convincing.

But let's say it did? There's an awfully big gap between "It escaped from a lab" and "It was an intentionally leaked bioweapon that was released as part of a wide conspiracy to bring down Trump!"

Well, the simplest explanation is that it came from Nature, probably introduced through a Chinese Wet Market.

It certainly makes more sense than the Chinese leaked it from a lab hoping Trump's response would be so incompetent it would economically wreck their best customer.

Makes sense the CCP leaked it and then helped the Big Guy, who Xi declares as a dependent on his taxes, get the White House

Forum List

Back