Why Did It Take / Is It Taking Some Peope So Long To Accept The Obvious?

Makes sense the CCP leaked it and then helped the Big Guy, who Xi declares as a dependent on his taxes, get the White House

I want to get your logic here straight.

So they leak the virus among their OWN PEOPLE, hoping that Trump would be dumb enough to let it into the country.

And then that he would completely fumble the Covid Response by fighting with Fauci, the governors, and the international health community.

All to supposedly help Biden, who wasn't even considered the most likely to get the nomination at the time?

I am not even sure why the Department of Energy is doing this.

The agencies that actually know this topic, the CDC, the NIH, the WHO, all are convinced of the Zoomantic origin of the disease.
Yeah, cuz those groups have been so accurate and honest so far. :cuckoo:

Sure they were. We just didn't listen, and therefore a millon dead people compared to other countries that did.
Do you even read the news? You seem completely uninformed about the MANY mistakes and lies about COVID. I dont think you are fit to be in this discussion. Go watch tik tok or something. :dunno:

A deadly virus somehow mutated and spread from bat guano originating in a wet market in China and not from the on-going funded COVID research in a Chinese lab that was identified year earlier as a 'leak waiting to happen' due to lax procedures, peecautions, and practices?

Really?

We will just have to agree to disagree.

But you're credulous, he's not.

What are you afraid of, China?

FBI director accuses China of trying to 'thwart and obfuscate' Covid origin probe​

FBI Director Chris Wray said Tuesday that Beijing has stymied efforts by the U.S. and others to investigate the origins of the coronavirus.

In an interview with Fox News, Wray said the FBI believes that Covid probably originated from a "potential lab incident" in Wuhan but that the Chinese government has essentially interfered with the its ongoing probe.

Well, the simplest explanation is that it came from Nature, probably introduced through a Chinese Wet Market.

It certainly makes more sense than the Chinese leaked it from a lab hoping Trump's response would be so incompetent it would economically wreck their best customer.
There is more evidence that it came from the lab rather than a wet market.
Why are you are assuming that the leading theory on its origins was intentional leakage and that the US was the intended target? Couldn't it just be an accident caused the leak and a massive cover-up followed?

Duh. When in doubt, go back to the beginning. This is the first DOE fact to go into the file: the Arab son fronting as a black, Obama, and Lugar went to Russia. Lugar Center in Georgia is a fact. Gaytanzhieva has already brought it up. (USMB search)

The leftists here will never accept the truth for the same reason that the nuttiest bible thumpers will never accept the fact that dinosaur bones were not placed on the Earth by Satan to fool us.

Their politics is their faith, and their faith is not based upon reason.

Do you even read the news? You seem completely uninformed about the MANY mistakes and lies about COVID. I dont think you are fit to be in this discussion. Go watch tik tok or something.

Yes, I'm sure that's what they tell you on Fox News now that they stopped cowering in their basements.

There is more evidence that it came from the lab rather than a wet market.
Why are you are assuming that the leading theory on its origins was intentional leakage and that the US was the intended target? Couldn't it just be an accident caused the leak and a massive cover-up followed?

There's ZERO evidence it came from a lab. The problem is, of course, is you can't disprove a negative.

What we do know is that all the early cases encountered the virus at the Wet Market in Wuhan.

what we don't have is any evidence of gene splicing or genetic engineering, which you would have if it was created in a lab. You do have a genetically close virus that has been found in bats in the same region.

Yes, I'm sure that's what they tell you on Fox News now that they stopped cowering in their basements.

There's ZERO evidence it came from a lab. The problem is, of course, is you can't disprove a negative.

What we do know is that all the early cases encountered the virus at the Wet Market in Wuhan.

what we don't have is any evidence of gene splicing or genetic engineering, which you would have if it was created in a lab. You do have a genetically close virus that has been found in bats in the same region.
I consider it evidence when the Director of the FBI says that he is confident that it leaked from the lab in Wuhan. Also, there is a shitload of evidence. If you werent so busy calling everything a conspiracy, you'd realize that we have quite a bit of evidence. Many things have been covered up and im sure that a lot of document dumping has taken place, but we do know things about that facility now. We know that 3 of their lab workers got sick with COVID symptoms and required hospital care in November of 2019. For the record, i got COVID in January of 2020 in Seattle, well before it was reported to even be in the US. I was sick for two weeks and it was fucking bad. It was the closest to death i have ever been.

There is a shit load of other evidence, but you are too dug in your heels to even see the truth, even when its widely available right now.

Last edited:
No evidence from animals at the market. SARS1 was identified within 4 months of outbreak, MERS within 9. SARS2 already adapted for h2h.

I consider it evidence when the Director of the FBI says that he is confident that it leaked from the lab in Wuhan.

No, that's an opinion of an agency that wants to claim foreign interference to keep "relevant". These are the same FBI that claimed there was an Al Qaeda cell on every corner.

Also, there is a shitload of evidence. If you werent so busy calling everything a conspiracy, you'd realize that we have quite a bit of evidence.

Like what?

Many things have been covered up and im sure that a lot of document dumping has taken place, but we do know things about that facility now. We know that 3 of their lab workers got sick with COVID symptoms and required hospital care in November of 2019.

Except Covid symptoms are the same as flu symptoms. Where's the evidence these three employees had Covid?

For the record, i got COVID in January of 2020 in Seattle, well before it was reported to even be in the US. I was sick for two weeks and it was fucking bad. It was the closest to death i have ever been.

Did you get tested? or do you just think that you had it?

There is a shit load of other evidence, but you are too dug in your heels to even see the truth, even when its widely available right now.
Except all we see is the same repeating of the same conspiracy theories.

No, that's an opinion of an agency that wants to claim foreign interference to keep "relevant". These are the same FBI that claimed there was an Al Qaeda cell on every corner.

Like what?

Except Covid symptoms are the same as flu symptoms. Where's the evidence these three employees had Covid?

Did you get tested? or do you just think that you had it?

Except all we see is the same repeating of the same conspiracy theories.
They had COVID symptoms. Thats the evidence. All 3 went to the hospital. How many hospital stays have YOU had in your life related to the flu? There is a TREMENDOUS amount of other evidence though. I mean its not like the FBI makes random predictions on the latest "conspiracy theories", right? If the Director of the FBI is on tv saying that he thinks it was a lab leak, then it was a lab leak. You would have to be pretty fucking stupid the think otherwise. He didnt form this idea out of nowhere. He is a calculated, highly intelligent man with access to the best information on planet Earth.

Last edited:
They had COVID symptoms. Thats the evidence. All 3 went to the hospital. How many hospital stays have YOU had in your life related to the flu?

I had one. It wasn't covid. I don't work with germs all day, either. On the other hand, these guys were immediately isolated.

I mean its not like the FBI makes random predictions on the latest "conspiracy theories", right? If the Director of the FBI is on tv saying that he thinks it was a lab leak, then it was a lab leak.
No, it just tells me that he's peeing on a problem marking his territory. Too much bureaucracy if you have 20 agencies, and the least qualified ones to have an opinion (FBI and Energy) that opposes the ones from agencies that actually do science as part of their charter.

He didnt form this idea out of nowhere. He is a calculated, highly intelligent man with access to the best information on planet Earth.

What information is that? Does he have an agent is the lab. Have they hacked Chinese databases? Has a Chinese defector gotten on an airplane, and exposed the whole thing?

Nope, three guys checked into the hospital.

That's it.

I had one. It wasn't covid. I don't work with germs all day, either. On the other hand, these guys were immediately isolated.

No, it just tells me that he's peeing on a problem marking his territory. Too much bureaucracy if you have 20 agencies, and the least qualified ones to have an opinion (FBI and Energy) that opposes the ones from agencies that actually do science as part of their charter.

What information is that? Does he have an agent is the lab. Have they hacked Chinese databases? Has a Chinese defector gotten on an airplane, and exposed the whole thing?

Nope, three guys checked into the hospital.

That's it.
Bro, you think he needs an agent in the lab in order to get information? If the FBI needed James fucking Bond every time a problem happened, they wouldnt be very effective. Stop being a child. :laugh:

Bro, you think he needs an agent in the lab in order to get information? If the FBI needed James fucking Bond every time a problem happened, they wouldnt be very effective.

No, but it tells me that I shouldn't take their "guesses" at face value.

I can list far more FBI failures than successes, so the FBI telling me that he "thinks" it was a lab leak when the CDC, NIH, NAIAD, WHO believe it came from a wet market, I'm going to go with that.

No, but it tells me that I shouldn't take their "guesses" at face value.

I can list far more FBI failures than successes, so the FBI telling me that he "thinks" it was a lab leak when the CDC, NIH, NAIAD, WHO believe it came from a wet market, I'm going to go with that.
You think the FBI makes guesses and then goes on tv to tell everyone about it? :cuckoo:

You think the FBI makes guesses and then goes on tv to tell everyone about it?

I think the FBI hysterically exaggerates threats in order to make itself feel more important, whether it be calling racists a terrorist group or making shit up about lab leaks when the scientific community has concluded an animal origin of the virus.

Forum List

Back