Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

Really? How does that work exactly?

Because Feinstein promised total and complete unanimity to her constituent.
The existence of the letter was LEAKED .. and not by Feinstein.
See how easy that was? :rolleyes:

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

The woman didn’t want to go public with the accusation. And who can blame her. There is nothing ahead for her but attacks and abuse.

She changed her mind. She hoped he would be stopped some other way. When it didn’t happen, she went public.
/----/ And you know this how?

because that is what's happening. get out of the bubble.

Because Dr. Ford wasn't ready to go public.
yea, she had to clean up her profiles first. why is that?

also - do you believe 1 person over 65? if so, why?

those 65 women weren't in the room with her.
those 65 women also said he wouldn't have been either.

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

lol... i am a female & would believe the accuser first. you seem to think i am partisan when it comes to something like this. you are mistaken.

alcohol is playing a role in this. someone who wouldn't normally act like an animal sober - can very well turn into one after having a belly full of it.

did you stop & think that this line of questioning & the inevitable course that it is taking already had anything to do with her reluctance? imagine what it would have been like back then.

THIS is why females always weigh one way or the other what they are risking by going public. i wonder what rush limbaugh has in his bag of goodies ready to go when he opens his show today. look what he did to sandra fluke's reputation & that had nothing to do with an attempted rape.

BUT the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partison one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
/---/ No one doubts women's reluctance to come forward, but this time it stinks of partisan politics. democRATs protected Slick Willie and publicly attacked his accusers.
Monday, September 17, 2018

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998
by Kristinn Taylor January 5, 2016 33 Comments
A 1998 interview confirms allegations by leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that Hillary Clinton was involved in attacking women who accused her husband, then President Bill Clinton, of assault and other sexual improprieties.

In the interview, Hillary said those accusing and investigating her husband “would have a lot to answer for” and that their backgrounds would be investigated.

The woman didn’t want to go public with the accusation. And who can blame her. There is nothing ahead for her but attacks and abuse.

She changed her mind. She hoped he would be stopped some other way. When it didn’t happen, she went public.

/----/ More specifically how do you know this: "She hoped he would be stopped some other way. "

I found it odd she said it basically ruined her life. Couldnt maintain relationships with men... yet, she dont remember many details about it that could lead to more witnesses. Like where it was and such.
This is a fucking joke. I dont like the kavfefe guy but i feel sorry for him..
Bunch of sorry mother fuckers in congress!

MANY more details are out this morning. Catch up :wink:

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

lol... i am a female & would believe the accuser first. you seem to think i am partisan when it comes to something like this. you are mistaken.

alcohol is playing a role in this. someone who wouldn't normally act like an animal sober - can very well turn into one after having a belly full of it.

did you stop & think that this line of questioning & the inevitable course that it is taking already had anything to do with her reluctance? imagine what it would have been like back then.

THIS is why females always weigh one way or the other what they are risking by going public. i wonder what rush limbaugh has in his bag of goodies ready to go when he opens his show today. look what he did to sandra fluke's reputation & that had nothing to do with an attempted rape.

BUT the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partison one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
/---/ No one doubts women's reluctance to come forward, but this time it stinks of partisan politics. democRATs protected Slick Willie and publicly attacked his accusers.

A 1998 interview confirms allegations by leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that Hillary Clinton was involved in attacking women who accused her husband, then President Bill Clinton, of assault and other sexual improprieties.

In the interview, Hillary said those accusing and investigating her husband “would have a lot to answer for” and that their backgrounds would be investigated.

lol.... but but HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all you got, you poor poor trumpanzee.

those 65 women weren't in the room with her. AND she has documentation from 2012 thru medical records that it was discussed with her therapist

AND she took a polygraph test where the results said she was being truthful.

AND it's interesting that there is now a report that Kavanaugh's mother - also a judge - ruled again the accuser's parents in a foreclosure case in 1996.

/----/ More specifically how do you know this: "She hoped he would be stopped some other way. "

that is what her lawyer is stating. try to keep up.

-------------------------------------------- to be fair the WEAK widdle women should be identified same as men are identified DLady .

Might want to ask why the entire committee sat on the letter. They all knew...that's why the GOP could parade all those other women out so quickly.

/----/ Can't you address the democRAT double standard? "lol.... but but HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is not a rebuttal.

Exactly.....the attacks began immediately.

those 65 women weren't in the room with her. AND she has documentation from 2012 thru medical records that it was discussed with her therapist

AND it's interesting that there is now a report that Kavanaugh's mother - also a judge - ruled again the accuser's parents in a foreclosure case in 1996.

from what sources beside 4 chan & rw biased rag mags?

/----/ Can't you address the democRAT double standard? "lol.... but but HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is not a rebuttal.

lol... apples & oranges, my dear. will you bring up BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII now too? that has about as much relevance.

I found it odd she said it basically ruined her life. Couldnt maintain relationships with men... yet, she dont remember many details about it that could lead to more witnesses. Like where it was and such.
This is a fucking joke. I dont like the kavfefe guy but i feel sorry for him..
Bunch of sorry mother fuckers in congress!
i feel sorry for us as a country. look what we're doing to each other with a "my side must be right, fuck them" attitude along the way? we've jaded ourselves close to a point of no return, if not there already.

We are there. One side or the other must be broken. There is no common ground remaining.
it's there - but as you can see, we choose what we call the truth anymore so it hides. but also, not everyone is playing this us vs them game. would seem to be the extremes, not the bulk of people in the middle.

"there is now a report"...you are certainly welcome to post it here.

They've been stuck in an Orange Bubble of Denial for two long years.

jake-gyllenhaal-bubble-boy-2001-bphb42.jpg

Forum List

Back