Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

think its called killing time to get as close to scheduled voting as possible Votto .

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

Really? How does that work exactly?

The woman didn’t want to go public with the accusation. And who can blame her. There is nothing ahead for her but attacks and abuse.

She changed her mind. She hoped he would be stopped some other way. When it didn’t happen, she went public.

I found it odd she said it basically ruined her life. Couldnt maintain relationships with men... yet, she dont remember many details about it that could lead to more witnesses. Like where it was and such.
This is a fucking joke. I dont like the kavfefe guy but i feel sorry for him..
Bunch of sorry mother fuckers in congress!

I found it odd she said it basically ruined her life. Couldnt maintain relationships with men... yet, she dont remember many details about it that could lead to more witnesses. Like where it was and such.
i feel sorry for us as a country. look what we're doing to each other with a "my side must be right, fuck them" attitude along the way? we've jaded ourselves close to a point of no return, if not there already.

Because Dr. Ford wasn't ready to go public.
yea, she had to clean up her profiles first. why is that?

also - do you believe 1 person over 65? if so, why?

those 65 women weren't in the room with her. AND she has documentation from 2012 thru medical records that it was discussed with her therapist

AND she took a polygraph test where the results said she was being truthful.

those 65 women weren't in the room with her.
those 65 women also said he wouldn't have been either.

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

She cant even verify there WAS a party. What a load of horseshit.
You partisans are sick.
Ruin a guys life because of a few words with no verification. Its repugnant.
Not to mention, neither side really gives a fuck about it. Maybe thats why its so bad.. The disingenuous outrage.

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

The woman didn’t want to go public with the accusation. And who can blame her. There is nothing ahead for her but attacks and abuse.

She changed her mind. She hoped he would be stopped some other way. When it didn’t happen, she went public.
/----/ And you know this how?

She did not want to go public? Was she forced to do so? If so, then Feinstein has some answering to do.

No, she agreed to go public, isn't that right?

Naturally, no one wants to be exposed to such scrutiny, but she is rolling the dice hoping that she will stop the nomination of Kavanaugh. She is willing to put her life on the line and her loved ones all in an attempt to score political points.

So be it. We will now look into every nook and cranny of her entire life

As for the charges, we all know that the only reason she is coming forward now is to stop his nomination, otherwise, she would have said nothing.

Very telling.

She cant even verify there WAS a party. What a load of horseshit.
You partisans are sick.
Ruin a guys life because of a few words with no verification. Its repugnant.
Not to mention, neither side really gives a fuck about it. Maybe thats why its so bad.. The disingenuous outrage.

The Metoomovement is a political construct to attack the GOP, nothing more.

Meanwhile in colleges across the country, women are sexually assaulted on a 1 to 5 ratio with virtually no outrage.

those 65 women weren't in the room with her.
those 65 women also said he wouldn't have been either.

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

lol... i am a female & would believe the accuser first. you seem to think i am partisan when it comes to something like this. you are mistaken.

alcohol is playing a role in this. someone who wouldn't normally act like an animal sober - can very well turn into one after having a belly full of it.

did you stop & think that this line of questioning & the inevitable course that it is taking already had anything to do with her reluctance? imagine what it would have been like back then.

THIS is why females always weigh one way or the other what they are risking by going public. i wonder what rush limbaugh has in his bag of goodies ready to go when he opens his show today. look what he did to sandra fluke's reputation & that had nothing to do with an attempted rape.

BUTnow, the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partisan one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.

i feel sorry for us as a country. look what we're doing to each other with a "my side must be right, fuck them" attitude along the way? we've jaded ourselves close to a point of no return, if not there already.

We are there. One side or the other must be broken. There is no common ground remaining.

Forum List

Back