Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

Really? How does that work exactly?

The woman didn’t want to go public with the accusation. And who can blame her. There is nothing ahead for her but attacks and abuse.

She changed her mind. She hoped he would be stopped some other way. When it didn’t happen, she went public.
/----/ And you know this how?

because that is what's happening. get out of the bubble.
/----/ More specifically how do you know this: "She hoped he would be stopped some other way. "

that is what her lawyer is stating. try to keep up.
/----/ Oh you mean this lawyer?
The Legal Advisor for Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is a Big Time Democratic Donor, Thinks People Who Work for Trump Are 'Miscreants'
The Legal Advisor for Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is a Big Time Democratic Donor, Thinks People Who Work for Trump Are 'Miscreants'
Washington lawyer Debra Katz. Katz, however, has a long history of dismissing sexual assault allegations against liberal politicians, donating to left-wing causes, and even publicly demonizing all Trump advisors as "miscreants" who are worse than deplorables.

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

Really? How does that work exactly?
Might want to ask why the entire committee sat on the letter. They all knew...that's why the GOP could parade all those other women out so quickly.
so - 65 is irrelevant. 1 is all you need?

and we wonder why we're so fucked up.

Because Dr. Ford wasn't ready to go public.
yea, she had to clean up her profiles first. why is that?

also - do you believe 1 person over 65? if so, why?

those 65 women weren't in the room with her.
those 65 women also said he wouldn't have been either.

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

lol... i am a female & would believe the accuser first. you seem to think i am partisan when it comes to something like this. you are mistaken.

alcohol is playing a role in this. someone who wouldn't normally act like an animal sober - can very well turn into one after having a belly full of it.

did you stop & think that this line of questioning & the inevitable course that it is taking already had anything to do with her reluctance? imagine what it would have been like back then.

THIS is why females always weigh one way or the other what they are risking by going public. i wonder what rush limbaugh has in his bag of goodies ready to go when he opens his show today. look what he did to sandra fluke's reputation & that had nothing to do with an attempted rape.

BUT the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partison one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
/---/ No one doubts women's reluctance to come forward, but this time it stinks of partisan politics. democRATs protected Slick Willie and publicly attacked his accusers.
Monday, September 17, 2018

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998
by Kristinn Taylor January 5, 2016 33 Comments
A 1998 interview confirms allegations by leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that Hillary Clinton was involved in attacking women who accused her husband, then President Bill Clinton, of assault and other sexual improprieties.

In the interview, Hillary said those accusing and investigating her husband “would have a lot to answer for” and that their backgrounds would be investigated.

Hillary Card Denied - Do not pass Go, Do NOT collect $200

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-32413347.png

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

lol... i am a female & would believe the accuser first. you seem to think i am partisan when it comes to something like this. you are mistaken.

alcohol is playing a role in this. someone who wouldn't normally act like an animal sober - can very well turn into one after having a belly full of it.

did you stop & think that this line of questioning & the inevitable course that it is taking already had anything to do with her reluctance? imagine what it would have been like back then.

THIS is why females always weigh one way or the other what they are risking by going public. i wonder what rush limbaugh has in his bag of goodies ready to go when he opens his show today. look what he did to sandra fluke's reputation & that had nothing to do with an attempted rape.

BUT the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partison one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
/---/ No one doubts women's reluctance to come forward, but this time it stinks of partisan politics. democRATs protected Slick Willie and publicly attacked his accusers.
Monday, September 17, 2018

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998
by Kristinn Taylor January 5, 2016 33 Comments
A 1998 interview confirms allegations by leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that Hillary Clinton was involved in attacking women who accused her husband, then President Bill Clinton, of assault and other sexual improprieties.

In the interview, Hillary said those accusing and investigating her husband “would have a lot to answer for” and that their backgrounds would be investigated.

lol.... but but HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all you got, you poor poor trumpanzee.
/----/ Can't you address the democRAT double standard? "lol.... but but HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is not a rebuttal.

It is actually when BUT HILLARY!!! is not a rebuttal from your end of the stick. :)

The woman didn’t want to go public with the accusation. And who can blame her. There is nothing ahead for her but attacks and abuse.

She changed her mind. She hoped he would be stopped some other way. When it didn’t happen, she went public.

/----/ More specifically how do you know this: "She hoped he would be stopped some other way. "

Washington lawyer Debra Katz. Katz, however, has a long history of dismissing sexual assault allegations against liberal politicians, donating to left-wing causes, and even publicly demonizing all Trump advisors as "miscreants" who are worse than deplorables.

townhall = rw biased.

BUTnow, the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partisan one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
Yes, yall really care. I noticed all the outrage from you leftists when obama endorsed an accused harasser

those 65 women weren't in the room with her. AND she has documentation from 2012 thru medical records that it was discussed with her therapist

AND she took a polygraph test where the results said she was being truthful.

AND it's interesting that there is now a report that Kavanaugh's mother - also a judge - ruled again the accuser's parents in a foreclosure case in 1996.
"there is now a report"...you are certainly welcome to post it here.

Too lazy to look. Posted in this thread I believe.

Text of Wacko Letter Accusing Kavanaugh

Feinstein, like all democrats, is an asshole! If it didn’t matter 35 years ago it does not matter now!

BUTnow, the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partisan one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
Yes, yall really care. I noticed all the outrage from you leftists when obama endorsed an accused harasser

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?
See? :rofl:

What a horrible, ugly time in this country's history.

And worse, there is no bottom to this in sight.

fabd6c05b96f7fea236789b0d293fb0c.jpg
No. He's just a symptom. The ends of the spectrum are killing us.

that's right - you think both sides are equal in all things evil & disgusting.
I've never used the word "equal", sorry. Ever.

But you sure can be similar in your behaviors.

mac, you don't have to actually say it. i've seen enough of your posts on the board. with TRUMP et al? you bet i am biased. i am going purely on evidence thus far just how corrupt & the grifting going on ...& the more time goes on- seeing the outright treason being committed.

please... if this were (D)s with obama leading the way in being a russian asset - i sure as hell would be shouting that he needs to go. but you go on with your 'both sides do it therefore there is no comparison' game.

townhall = rw biased.

Yep, and not even right-center

Townhall - Media Bias/Fact Check

Forum List

Back