Why did Donald Trump lie to his supporters at the insurrection pep rally?

You mean the fact that Trump didn't lie to his supporters, AssWipe?

Are you the Extra Gentle variety or just the Spring Fresh Scented, buttkiss?
Trump lies to his supporters almost every time he speaks to them. There is no proof that the election was stolen. To say it was is an outright lie. To say Pence could have stopped it is an outright lie. I could go on all day…

Have you read the 12 amendment?

The constitutions doesn’t give the VP the power to certify or decertify. It calls on the president of the senate to open the votes and count them. That’s it. Not to decide whether they are valid or not.

Here read for yourself…

Rigby5 did you read the 12th? Still think Pence had the power to decertify?

Because he lies. He lies a lot. And he says whatever the hell pops into his head at the moment and will get the crowd riled up. It is how he operates.

We all know this. It is not new or shocking.

The real question is why are you still asking. Trump is not on a ballot. he is not in any position of government. He is not running on any ballot. Candidates that run on a 'Trumpian' platform are doing poorly.

We all know the answer to that as well. The democrats know they are going to get slaughtered in the mid terms as they are running popularity numbers that are worse than Trumps. But banging on about Jan 6th is not going to address ANYTHING that voters are concerned about and the dog and pony show is glaringly obvious. It is only making things worse for the democrats.
Leave Joe Biden alone he's just out of the minds after a thousand generations and he's getting old now.

The scenario you just laid out is exactly what I’ve been describing. we are still experiencing a tremendous amount of supply issues. Take copper for example. An essential element in so may products. Production stalled, supply dwindled and then demand exploded. They are not going to get caught on supply for years. I’m talking everything from ammo to basic electronic components… since the supply is so scarce the prices for component manufacturers sky rocketed. Hence the price of goods. So supply issues like I just outlined was a huge cause of inflated product prices. Add on top of that the dilution of the dollar due to trillions being injected you get inflated stock and housing markets and higher wages. Add to that the war in Ukraine blocking the primary trade route in Asia and Eastern Europe and inflating oil gas prices… well it’s the perfect storm settling in. I know y’all like to point and say it’s all Bidens fault. But that’s not honest and elements that happened were in motion before he took office or were simply things that are not in POTUS control.

But most of it was. Who needs copper anyhow? And what basic electronic components can't you get? I know of no shortage of electronic components.

The things we are short of are due to labor. Even with the huge increase in wages, there still aren't enough people to fill the jobs available. As far as Ukraine goes, that would have never happened under Trump. Trump was too unpredictable and Putin didn't need any problems going in.

But most of it was. Who needs copper anyhow? And what basic electronic components can't you get? I know of no shortage of electronic components.

The things we are short of are due to labor. Even with the huge increase in wages, there still aren't enough people to fill the jobs available. As far as Ukraine goes, that would have never happened under Trump. Trump was too unpredictable and Putin didn't need any problems going in.
I just had a long conversation with a friend of mine who is a director for a computer chip manufacturing company. They are a billion dollar company but still amoungst the small fish in the industry. He explained the copper situation and how the supply shortages has set them back years and how their costs / prices have massively gone up because of it. That is one small example but you can be sure that this situation is happening in multitudes in many industries with many materials.

True labor is a huge issue… but let’s keep the immigrants out, right?!

Your war comment is just retarded. As if they cared about who our president was. Get real

True labor is a huge issue… but let’s keep the immigrants out, right?!

Your war comment is just retarded. As if they cared about who our president was. Get real

They have to care us being the leader of freedom, democracy and the world police. Putin may be evil but he's no dummy. He watched as Trump responded to Un's threat of nuclear weapons. I have a red button too, but mine is bigger and it actually works. He watched how Trump handled Afghanistan telling the Taliban we were leaving, but if one American is killed during the process, not only is that off the table, but we will bring in so many troops they won't know what hit them. That's why no Americans died there in his last 18 months. Then he watched Biden handle it. No preparation. Ran out of there with our tails between our legs, didn't listen to the advice of any of his military leaders, left behind Americans and over 83 billion dollars of US military gear. What would you do if you were Putin wanting to rebuild the USSR? This Biden character just gave his blessings for Putin to build his pipeline.

I just had a long conversation with a friend of mine who is a director for a computer chip manufacturing company. They are a billion dollar company but still amoungst the small fish in the industry. He explained the copper situation and how the supply shortages has set them back years and how their costs / prices have massively gone up because of it. That is one small example but you can be sure that this situation is happening in multitudes in many industries with many materials.

Perhaps but it has little to do with our inflation. We have laws on the books prohibiting companies from taking advantage of such situations. If we didn't we'd have been paying $20.00 for a six pack of toilet paper back in 2019. They can increase their prices to cover their production costs such as copper and overtime, but not to take advantage of the market for huge profits.

The predicted recession could help in that regards if government doesn't get too generous again. When there is more demand than supply in the job market, wages will once come down and will be reflected in prices of products. But we're talking a very long time before we see any real changes.

Leave Joe Biden alone he's just out of the minds after a thousand generations and he's getting old now.
That does seem to be the point in all this.

Talk incessantly about the last guy because the left has nothing to cling to for the midterms. Putting Trump in the spotlight like this incessantly does nothing but increase his chance he can remain politically relevant and run in 2024. I guess they would like that as well though.

The op. You know the one ignoring that the media changed the outcome of an election. The media misinformation allowing a blm insurrection while democrats supported it. The only thing that happened at the Jan 6 tour is that democrats killed an innocent person. Pelosi should be held accountable for sure. Be good to see democrats actually held accountable for the things they accuse others of.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I can buy most of the products I want when I go shopping. When we first got hit with Covid, I couldn't find many of them. It was much, much worse back then than it is today: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, facial tissue, soap, spray cleaning products, were almost impossible to get or if you could get them, were very low quality by some off-brand company. So your theory is flawed because we have way more supply than we did before. When my clothes washer broke two years ago I couldn't find any yet alone a choice. They told me it would be over a month before I could get a new one. I was desperate to get one immediately so I had to go to a used appliance place. Not the case today. I can buy a new washer of my choice and have it delivered by Monday if I like.

The supply and demand factor does play into this. We have a short supply of workers. Industry had to greatly increase pay to attract people to their companies. They had to compete against government as well as their competitors. Labor is the biggest expense for most businesses.
When Trump got his ass beat were Kleenex in short supply for the tears?

When Trump got his ass beat were Kleenex in short supply for the tears?

Yes they were, but we're headed for a much shorter supply this November.

Unknown.jpeg

it's not the Big Lie, my friends, it's what I call The Big Joke, Trump's idea that after 250 years, Americans would suddenly believe that a VP has the power to overturn the results of a presidential election. Absurd.

Forum List

Back