Why did Donald Trump lie to his supporters at the insurrection pep rally?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
On the morning of January 6th Donald was calling Pence a wimp and a vaggy. Later that afternoon Donald was telling the prep rally that Pence was a great guy. Why was Donald lying?

Also, Donald clearly and unquestionably knew that the Vice President wasn't going to do what Donald wanted him to do, so why did Donald pretend that it might happen?

Was Donald performing? Was he saying the publicly acceptable thing? Or was he really and actually hoping the mob would put pressure on Mike Pence?

Donald Trump called Mike Pence 'the P-word', 'wimp' in 'heated' January 6 call

Because he lies. He lies a lot. And he says whatever the hell pops into his head at the moment and will get the crowd riled up. It is how he operates.

We all know this. It is not new or shocking.

The real question is why are you still asking. Trump is not on a ballot. he is not in any position of government. He is not running on any ballot. Candidates that run on a 'Trumpian' platform are doing poorly.

We all know the answer to that as well. The democrats know they are going to get slaughtered in the mid terms as they are running popularity numbers that are worse than Trumps. But banging on about Jan 6th is not going to address ANYTHING that voters are concerned about and the dog and pony show is glaringly obvious. It is only making things worse for the democrats.

Why did Donald Trump lie to his supporters at the insurrection pep rally?​

1. There was no insurrection pep rally.
  2. Trump didn't lie to his supporters.
  3. Considering the state of this country now with $5.00 basic gasoline, empty shelves, starving babies, wide open flooded borders, rampant crime swelling in every city, chaos in our schools, debauchery now common in our society, hyperinflation, recession and an befuddled, incompetent, clueless treasonous president who is putting others ahead of his own country, I suggest you ought to prioritize on what matters most now.

On the morning of January 6th Donald was calling Pence a wimp and a vaggy. Later that afternoon Donald was telling the prep rally that Pence was a great guy. Why was Donald lying?

Also, Donald clearly and unquestionably knew that the Vice President wasn't going to do what Donald wanted him to do, so why did Donald pretend that it might happen?

Was Donald performing? Was he saying the publicly acceptable thing? Or was he really and actually hoping the mob would put pressure on Mike Pence?

Trump was doing what e always does. He lies his ass of, he promotes narratives that he he find beeificial to him. And he always throws qualifiers in ther for sound bites so he can avoid liability and legal issues.

Of course he wanted that money to storm the capital and cause a scene just like they did. But he didn’t want the held responsible so he said things like Pence is a great guy and be peaceful. As always, he was full of shit

3. Considering the state of this country now with $5.00 basic gasoline, empty shelves, starving babies, wide open flooded borders, rampant crime swelling in every city, chaos in our schools, debauchery now common in our society, hyperinflation, recession and an befuddled, incompetent, clueless treasonous president who is putting others ahead of his own country, I suggest you ought to prioritize on what matters most now.

As above, so below. Democratic party voters like the OP will carry Donald Trump's name on their lips right down into hell. If nothing else Donald Trump has proven to be as dawn's first rays for tens of millions of human vampires; they just can't let go of their addiction to the man. Why, it is almost as if he was the only republican president in US history.

False trails, knowing later he would need the false cover for his false deeds. What a dumb ass.

Trump was doing what e always does. He lies his ass of, he promotes narratives that he he find beeificial to him.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a logical rational reasoned argument that proves it is a lie.

If you cannot do that, and you cowardly run away from that challenge with your slimy tail between your legs, then obviously you are simply an easily brainwashed by fake news TDS afflicted moron.

Ah yes, the pretend it didn't happen explanation.

You know what's really sad about these people? They're not convincing the history books. And they know they're not. A hundred years from now school books will look back to the January insurrection with disdain, and the people will remember everyone who defended it with contempt. Here, in the present, those who defend the insurrection know the truth. But they do it anyway because they would rather be wrong than admit they were wrong.

It really doesn't even occur to you that people could disagree with you, does it? You have all truth, light, and ultimate goodness. Millions of people support DJT because of what he did to improve the country and their personal lives. When MILLIONS of people disagree with you, it just might be because you're wrong this time.

When Barack Obama ran for president, I decided to shut up and listen and give the guy a chance. I didn't actually vote for him but I also wasn't an active hater. That came later after he displayed his arrogance too often. He did things that harmed my country and I wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he was on fire but I don't waste my time creating odes to his destruction. You people truly have a mental problem.

Oh yes, it did happen, just one more minor protest to cap off a year of BLM protests that was instigated into a riot to suit the aims of the democrat party.

You know what's really sad about these people?
That all of their rights to due process are being criminally violated by the very people charged with upholding our rights?

They're not convincing the history books.
Do you often find yourself talking to books?

A hundred years from now school books will look back to the January insurrection with disdain
Perhaps, but not at all for the reasons you'd like to think. The darkest day for America was the day that extremist leftwing radicals stole an election to install a puppet regime to advance communism in America.

You know what's really sad about these people? They're not convincing the history books. And they know they're not. A hundred years from now school books will look back to the January insurrection with disdain, and the people will remember everyone who defended it with contempt. Here, in the present, those who defend the insurrection know the truth. But they do it anyway because they would rather be wrong than admit they were wrong.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

It really doesn't even occur to you that people could disagree with you, does it? You have all truth, light, and ultimate goodness. Millions of people support DJT because of what he did to improve the country and their personal lives. When MILLIONS of people disagree with you, it just might be because you're wrong this time.

When Barack Obama ran for president, I decided to shut up and listen and give the guy a chance. I didn't actually vote for him but I also wasn't an active hater. That came later after he displayed his arrogance too often. He did things that harmed my country and I wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he was on fire but I don't waste my time creating odes to his destruction. You people truly have a mental problem.

DumBama cost me more money than all other Presidents combined in my lifetime. It looks like Dementia is out to break that record.

Trump was doing what e always does. He lies his ass of, he promotes narratives that he he find beeificial to him. And he always throws qualifiers in ther for sound bites so he can avoid liability and legal issues.

Of course he wanted that money to storm the capital and cause a scene just like they did. But he didn’t want the held responsible so he said things like Pence is a great guy and be peaceful. As always, he was full of shit
The more you diminish this man, the more we will vote for him and others with the same views. Of course, we will be stuck with the RINOS and NEO CONS. But many NEO CONS are now on the Prog side and have been for some years as we see with Ukraine.

I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a logical rational reasoned argument that proves it is a lie.

If you cannot do that, and you cowardly run away from that challenge with your slimy tail between your legs, then obviously you are simply an easily brainwashed by fake news TDS afflicted moron.
It’s so simple. Saying that an election is stolen without having evidence that it was stolen is a lie. Saying that Pence could stop the certification was a lie. That’s not a constitutional power afforded to the VP.

I could write pages of Trumps lies. It’s not hard.

Wait a minute, name me one Republican of prominence that defended the actions of 1/6. Name a Republican on USMB that defended it. You should never use lies that are so easy to disprove.

People in a hundred years from now won't give a shit about 1/6. In fact people wouldn't even think of it now if the Communists didn't try to keep it alive for so long. But if they do, they will remember this clown show the Communists are putting on right now. Never in our history has a Congress went after a former US President over 18 months after he left office. No crime that they can bring up, just a show to try and stop Trump from running and killing them in 2024. Never in our history has a Speaker not only disallow the opposing side from picking their representatives in a congressional investigation, but hand picked them herself.

And what they'll remember is what happened when a real 1/6 commission is formed after we take control over Congress next year.

The more you diminish this man, the more we will vote for him and others with the same views. Of course, we will be stuck with the RINOS and NEO CONS. But many NEO CONS are now on the Prog side and have been for some years as we see with Ukraine.
Good for you. Am I supposed to care? Vote for whomever you want. I’ll deminish whoever I want. God bless America

Obama was a GREAT President

Wait a minute, name me one Republican of prominence that defended the actions of 1/6.

The...entire...RNC. WTF?

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’

Name a Republican on USMB that defended it.

Seeing as I don't really know who here is registered to what party (if any), I have no way to know whether the insurrection defenders are registered Republicans, or that special breed of right winger who stays independent because they feel Republicans aren't extreme enough. But if you seriously want to pretend that there haven't been plenty of people right here on this board defending the insurrection, then it's not even worth talking to you at this point. Just look around. Look in this very thread.

Saying that an election is stolen without having evidence that it was stolen is a lie.
:rolleyes: No it isn't, dumbass. It's an unsupported assertion. How did you come to that stupid conclusion, moron?

Furthermore, your willful ignorance of the evidence is your problem. Hell, we even have Biden on a fucking Crooked Media livestreamed video interview where he is flat out admitting/bragging about having the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. That's called EVIDENCE, you pathetic TDS afflicted moron. It's a fucking confession.

I see you refused to accept the challenge to directly quote the alleged lie and prove it is a lie. You're nothing but a scumbag cowardly idiot. A low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back