Blinken: I press Saudis on LGBTQ issues ‘in every conversation’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia is literally the founder of the petrodollar.

Boris went over to Saudi to beg for oil and they told him no.

Now they’re telling America just to not come at all, they’re not giving any oil and they don’t want to hear gay moral lectures from Blinken.

Yuge tbh.

Now they’re telling America just to not come at all, they’re not giving any oil and they don’t want to hear gay moral lectures from Blinken.

Yuge tbh.

Does he do that while he's down on his knees groveling to the Saudis to produce more oil? Blinken is just one more idiot in a long line of idiots that work for this Administration!

I am sorry for this government of perves that we have representing America. I wish we'd adopt some traditionalist values and stop forcing pure evil on the rest of the world.

Yuge tbh.

Not a fan of Saudis , but I like some Sharia laws. As pertains to fags.

The qu33r community is just a bunch of homosexuals, mainly Jews, but possibly some non-Jews turned off by the plague of fat broads nowadays. The transvestite community is a bunch of qu33rs promoted primarily by ZOG.

• Banned
Is it really pride month? i didn't notice! what is this pride month Blinken keeps talking about?

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back