Why Can't We Do This In America?...... Russian Town Becomes 'Gay-Free Zone'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It would be so delightful if this would happen in towns across America? Having Gay-Free Zone towns would be healthier and peaceful saturated with good wholesome moral values. They would be disease free and most importantly the children would be safe from gays who are notorious for being child predators. Christian bakers would feel safe to operate their businesses without fear of being sued by homosexuals. In essence, having Gay-Free Zone towns would be a great step in making America great again.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4300638/Russian-mayor-declares-town-gay-free-zone.html

Last edited:
He is said to have put in the ban when a local bakery sold penis-shaped lollipops

Read more: Russian mayor declares his town a 'gay-free zone' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's fucking disgusting. Of course our residents homosexual degenerates and cultural marxists will approve of it.

Oh and you can do this in America IF you set up a private town....much like a club....would still have to abide by state law etc BUT it being a PRIVATE entity you can let in and bar whoever you want for whatever reason you want.

You forget, “free zones” are only allowed for stopping things libs disapprove of. The right is not allowed to use them.

gays have no use for russia, we need SHIRTLESS men, not folks who are wearin 200 fucking coats.

Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia. I can hook Russian lovers with connections in Russia if they want to move over there.
We have Russian folks right here at USMC. Contact them if you want to be a Russian or live there.

Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia. I can hook Russian lovers with connections in Russia if they want to move over there.
We have Russian folks right here at USMC. Contact them if you want to be a Russian or live there.

"Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia."

Not for all, and they never were.

So where is the freedom to not have homosexual degenerate scum in my town? As usual your kind of "freedom" is only intended to go one way.

So where is the freedom to not have homosexual degenerate scum in my town? As usual your kind of "freedom" is only intended to go one way.

The town isn't yours shoog.

He is said to have put in the ban when a local bakery sold penis-shaped lollipops

Read more: Russian mayor declares his town a 'gay-free zone' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's fucking disgusting. Of course our residents homosexual degenerates and cultural marxists will approve of it.

Oh and you can do this in America IF you set up a private town....much like a club....would still have to abide by state law etc BUT it being a PRIVATE entity you can let in and bar whoever you want for whatever reason you want.

So the ban was started because a bakery sold penis lollipops?

Guess in addition to banning gays, bachelorette parties aren't allowed there either, because a lot of bachelorette parties use penis shaped party favors.

Same place freedom to not have nazi scum like you there. Funny how odious little cocksucks means freedom for them to persecute whomever they choose. What cowardly little lowlives.

Same place freedom to not have nazi scum like you there. Funny how odious little cocksucks means freedom for them to persecute whomever they choose. What cowardly little lowlives.
Awww snowflake did I trigger you darling.

It would be so delightful if this would happen in towns across America? Having Gay-Free Zone towns would be healthier and peaceful saturated with good wholesome moral values. They would be disease free and most importantly the children would be safe from gays who are notorious for being child predators. Christian bakers would feel safe to operate their businesses without fear of being sued by homosexuals. In essence, having Gay-Free Zone towns would be a great step in making America great again.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4300638/Russian-mayor-declares-town-gay-free-zone.html
But...where would you go?

Other Nazis before you had them killed.

Forum List

Back