Why Can't We Do This In America?...... Russian Town Becomes 'Gay-Free Zone'

I don't know, man. I think the burden is on YOU to move away from the fags...like out into the country somewhere. Gays don't like to be too far from dance clubs and coffee shops.

It would be so delightful if this would happen in towns across America? Having Gay-Free Zone towns would be healthier and peaceful saturated with good wholesome moral values. They would be disease free and most importantly the children would be safe from gays who are notorious for being child predators. Christian bakers would feel safe to operate their businesses without fear of being sued by homosexuals. In essence, having Gay-Free Zone towns would be a great step in making America great again.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4300638/Russian-mayor-declares-town-gay-free-zone.html
So we can assume that you're still in the closet?

watch

It would be so delightful if this would happen in towns across America? Having Gay-Free Zone towns would be healthier and peaceful saturated with good wholesome moral values. They would be disease free and most importantly the children would be safe from gays who are notorious for being child predators. Christian bakers would feel safe to operate their businesses without fear of being sued by homosexuals. In essence, having Gay-Free Zone towns would be a great step in making America great again.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4300638/Russian-mayor-declares-town-gay-free-zone.html
We should have "?whatever" free zones everywhere. I'd opt for a racists-free zone myself, and it would be so refreshing. Think of it...we could have Breitbart-free zones and teen-free zones and drunk-free zones and screechy-voice-free zones and STD-free zones and over age 50-free zones...the possibilities are endless. I'd also opt for a droopy pants-free zone

Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia. I can hook Russian lovers with connections in Russia if they want to move over there.
We have Russian folks right here at USMC. Contact them if you want to be a Russian or live there.
So where is the freedom to not have homosexual degenerate scum in my town? As usual your kind of "freedom" is only intended to go one way.

That is not freedom. What you want is freedom for you and chains for anyone not like you. Sorry, that is not how it works.

It's the fault of gays that some straight baker made and sold dong lollies?! :lol:

Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia. I can hook Russian lovers with connections in Russia if they want to move over there.
We have Russian folks right here at USMC. Contact them if you want to be a Russian or live there.
So where is the freedom to not have homosexual degenerate scum in my town? As usual your kind of "freedom" is only intended to go one way.

That is not freedom. What you want is freedom for you and chains for anyone not like you. Sorry, that is not how it works.
And its chains for for anyone that doesn't want homosexuals around them,love how you forgot that part

And its chains for for anyone that doesn't want homosexuals around them,love how you forgot that part
In your warped mind, your bigoted desire to live in your perfect world supersedes the rights of others because your ideas and concepts, opinions and philosophy are somehow more valid and more important than the other persons. So, what makes you so special?

I didn't forget that, because it is bullshit. Not allowing you to persecute others is not putting you in chains. It is freedom for all.

In your warped mind, your bigoted desire to live in your perfect world supersedes the rights of others because your ideas and concepts, opinions and philosophy are somehow more valid and more important than the other persons. So, what makes you so special?
And that can be reversed right on to you. You just don't realize it!

I didn't forget that, because it is bullshit. Not allowing you to persecute others is not putting you in chains. It is freedom for all.
Can't be freedom for all you dolt. Man you libtards are extremely stupid...

"Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia."

Not for all, and they never were.
At least some of us are trying. I agree that OP can go live in Russia if he thinks that kind of town is so great.
"Free of disease?" How does OP catch a disease from a homosexual if he isn't intimately involved with one? Just asking.

At least some of us are trying. I agree that OP can go live in Russia if he thinks that kind of town is so great.
"Free of disease?" How does OP catch a disease from a homosexual if he isn't intimately involved with one? Just asking.
Homosexuality is just part of a larger group and idea called Cultural Marxism.

Why can't or shouldn't there be freedom for all? Let's see just who the dolt is. Explain in your own words why freedoms given to one group of citizens should not be available to another group of citizens.

Toilet seats.

its not a moral value to be arrogant and think youre better than others like you do

we need whole states free of douchebags, and youd be checked at the border

Why can't or shouldn't there be freedom for all? Let's see just who the dolt is. Explain in your own words why freedoms given to one group of citizens should not be available to another group of citizens.
BC liberals would just sue everyone! Won't bake a cake? SUED! Won't do flowers for fag "wedding"? SUED! Never mind they can go find another baker or florist.

Forum List

Back