Why can't every state have it's act together like Florida?

We stayed closed longer to attempt to stop the spread of covid. Many many kids went to vacation in Florida during the pandemic and they brought covid home with them. Super spreaders. I remember those parties on TV.

Unfortunately Republicans kept going out and spreading it so our efforts were all for nothing.

Funny she got re elected. Oh yea, abortion. You guys will be kicking yourselves for years that that Supreme Court decision was leaked before the midterms and not after. Right now you guys would be impeaching Biden and making abortion illegal. Veto proof. Red wave. But it didn't happen.

This reminds me how you came one thumbs up away from killing Obamacare.

View attachment 723610
No matter when Roe was overturned, the next election cycle was going to be impacted, so they chose a mid-term in which they would gain anyway, and they did. Don't expect it to impact '24 very much, when Quid Pro will be on the ballot.

Florida is the third most populous state with 22 million people.

On election day we had results an hour after the polls closed. Most districts reporting in the 90+%.

Not only do we have fast reporting of results but the voting process is secure even with mail in ballots. Unlike other states nobody is stealing our elections.

Then of course the big one. We have a Super Majority of Republicans in the State Legislature, no Democrats in state wide offices, the best Governor in the nation, two Republican Senators and we kicked a bunch of House Democrats out of office.

Why is it that the great majority of Americans say they are disappointed in the way the the Democrats are running the country but yet they didn't kick them out of office like we did here in Florida? Isn't the definition of being crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

Does Florida have an 'election day' or an 'election month'?

Exactly, because who the fuck is moving to Milwaukee? Nobody

Exactly, because that's where people are moving, Boise, Florida, Phoenix, Vegas, etc. all places with rising housing costs.

Please do and keep on proving my point.
More fucking deflection by the peanut gallery, Milwaukee knows how to get it done, they track down homeless people at night to give them a place to stay and offer them free housing.

Florida is fucking huge, California is fucking huge, Idaho is fucking huge plenty of places to have cheap housing, it's all about mismanagement and don't you forget it. None of those states think about the future only to win an election today and kick the can down the road.

Milwaukee is a blue city and they got their shit together

More fucking deflection by the peanut gallery, Milwaukee knows how to get it done, they track down homeless people at night to give them a place to stay and offer them free housing.

Florida is fucking huge, California is fucking huge, Idaho is fucking huge plenty of places to have cheap housing, it's all about mismanagement and don't you forget it. None of those states think about the future only to win an election today and kick the can down the road.

Milwaukee is a blue city and they got their shit together

It's obvious you have zero clue about how an economy works. Stop talking. With every post you look like a bigger retard.

30 years ago it would have been an embarrassment when another state couldn't keep up with simple counting. Now....meh, no shame. Its hard to count over a 100 ballots a day. Have some compassion, folks. 1, 2,.......fffffour, no thats 8.....oh shoot, lets start all over.

On election day we had results an hour after the polls closed. Most districts reporting in the 90+%.

Not only do we have fast reporting of results but the voting process is secure even with mail in ballots. Unlike other states nobody is stealing our elections.

Then of course the big one. We have a Super Majority of Republicans in the State Legislature, no Democrats in state wide offices, the best Governor in the nation, two Republican Senators and we kicked a bunch of House Democrats out of office.

Why is it that the great majority of Americans say they are disappointed in the way the the Democrats are running the country but yet they didn't kick them out of office like we did here in Florida? Isn't the definition of being crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?
"it's"?

You are a strange, bitter little person, aren't you?
No I'm a very happy go lucky person. People at work and in my condo community know me as a guy who always has a smile. Who REALLY takes care of his dog and who's fun. We have one douche bag neighbor who has a sign in his window. Guess what it says? My governor is an idiot. Our governor is Whitmer. She just won re election when there was supposed to be a red wave. And she was supposedly a TIRANT during covid with her lock downs and mask mandates. LOL. No, I wasn't angry during the pandemic, you cons were.
And Trump's handling of the pandemic is a big reason why he wasn't re elected. We saw his administration was a mess during a crisis and he was anti science, held rallies and compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. What a horrible leader he was.

I have a lot of money. I'm going hunting with my family this weekend. I have friends and family who care about me. Sure I'm more liberal than them but not much. But just enough I could never even consider voting Republican. I'm just not built that way. I don't have the conservative gene in me. Although I agree (partially) with you guys on immigration, taxes, spending, inflation, minimum wage, AA, student loan forgiveness, ghettos, guns and trannies competing with women in sports.

No I'm a very happy go lucky person. People at work and in my condo community know me as a guy who always has a smile. Who REALLY takes care of his dog and who's fun. We have one douche bag neighbor who has a sign in his window. Guess what it says? My governor is an idiot. Our governor is Whitmer. She just won re election when there was supposed to be a red wave. And she was supposedly a TIRANT during covid with her lock downs and mask mandates. LOL. No, I wasn't angry during the pandemic, you cons were.
And Trump's handling of the pandemic is a big reason why he wasn't re elected. We saw his administration was a mess during a crisis and he was anti science, held rallies and compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. What a horrible leader he was.

I have a lot of money. I'm going hunting with my family this weekend. I have friends and family who care about me. Sure I'm more liberal than them but not much. But just enough I could never even consider voting Republican. I'm just not built that way. I don't have the conservative gene in me. Although I agree (partially) with you guys on immigration, taxes, spending, inflation, minimum wage, AA, student loan forgiveness, ghettos, guns and trannies competing with women in sports.
*Tyrant

Jesus you shitlibs should have learned to spell instead of 64 gender nonsense

lol

You can’t be serious.

The state is a neo-fascist authoritarian mess.

But all conservatives care about is that the trains run on time.

are u seroius?

NO Dims in the state legislature.. or did I mis-read that?

are u seroius?

NO Dims in the state legislature.. or did I mis-read that?
I think you did.

The Republicans have a super majority in the Legislature. There are some Democrats in the House and Senate but not many.

There are no Democrats in any of the state wide elected offices like Attorney General or Commissioner of Agriculture.

By the way the Commissioner of Agriculture is a very important position here. It controls licensing, including firearms carry permits.

I think you did.

The Republicans have a super majority in the Legislature. There are some Democrats in the House and Senate but not many.

There are no Democrats in any of the state wide elected offices like Attorney General or Commissioner of Agriculture.

By the way the Commissioner of Agriculture is a very important position here. It controls licensing, including firearms carry permits.
And even she went against Biden for medical marijuana patients and their 2A rights

ITS
NOT
IT’S

No I'm a very happy go lucky person. People at work and in my condo community know me as a guy who always has a smile. Who REALLY takes care of his dog and who's fun. We have one douche bag neighbor who has a sign in his window. Guess what it says?
Is your neighbor a "douche bag" BECAUSE of the sign, or would he/she be a "douche bag" if there was no sign?
My governor is an idiot. Our governor is Whitmer. She just won re election when there was supposed to be a red wave. And she was supposedly a TIRANT during covid with her lock downs and mask mandates. LOL. No, I wasn't angry during the pandemic, you cons were.

Then why do you write such nasty, bitter things about people you never met?

Forum List

Back