Why can't every state have it's act together like Florida?

Ron DeSantis, Chris Rufo, and the College Anti-Woke Makeover

It is important to understand that there is a critique of the academic left rooted in free-speech norms that posits that many schools have had an atmosphere of ideological pressure that discourages or punishes professors who violate left-wing taboos. This is not the belief system animating DeSantis’s academic mission. He is not seeking to protect or restore free speech, but to impose controls of his own liking.

Can a state that elected a feckless douche as governor be referred to as having "its act together?"

LOL! So you are one of the stupid Moon Bats that live in South Florida?

That Miami metroplex is the shithole of Florida and there is where most of the crime in the state takes place because of all the goddamn Third Worlders, Negroes and all that shit from "upnorth" that has moved there.

I live in a great safe place in Central Florida. You have to go to the Democrat controlled shitholes of ghetto Tampa or Orlando where the Negroes, Moon Bats and Illegals hang out to see any significant crime.

The teacher shortage made headlines during the pandemic and continues to be a persistent problem in many parts of the country. Florida has more than 5,000 unfilled teaching positions. The state ranks 48th in pay, with teachers there making an average of $51,000 a year, according to the National Education Association.

How could he when subsequent recounts after the election was settled showed he won, no matter when the matter was decided?
But that's not true. Republican national operatives stopped the recount. Then the decision was sent to the Supreme Court.

The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court.

Not to mention all the Gore votes you threw away because of hanging chads.

And this is assuming Diebold Voting Machines were not cheating for Bush.

Like I said. If you believe Trump won 2020, no way I'm going to convince you how Bush stole 2000. And 2004. Did you see how shady Diebold Voting Machines were? And guess who the owner was? He was the head of the Re Elect Bush Team in Ohio 2004. Yea, nothing shady there. LOL

How could he when subsequent recounts after the election was settled showed he won, no matter when the matter was decided?

Trump tried to do the same thing Karl Rove and Roger Stone did in 2000. Start a riot, stp the process and have the Supreme Court decide.

or have them decide to let each senator vote on it. In which case Trump would have won.

In other words, Trump wanted to cause enough of a comotion to stop the normal process, even though he had no evidence. It didn't matter he had no evidence. He figured if he caused enough of a stink to stop the process he could get the election results cancelled and just have the STACKED Supreme Court pick him as POTUS. Nice plan, for a coup. But it didn't work. And Trump and his team broke several laws trying this.

So did Bush but he got away with it.

If you don't believe Trump tried stealing 2020, no chance of me proving to you Bush stole 2000.
When did Trump or Bush convicted? When was Bush even charged? If Trump is guilty, I have no issue with the evidence. Let me know when Bush was charged and then we can talk, otherwise with Bush, all you have is BS.

But that's not true. Republican national operatives stopped the recount. Then the decision was sent to the Supreme Court.

The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court.

Not to mention all the Gore votes you threw away because of hanging chads.

And this is assuming Diebold Voting Machines were not cheating for Bush.

Like I said. If you believe Trump won 2020, no way I'm going to convince you how Bush stole 2000. And 2004. Did you see how shady Diebold Voting Machines were? And guess who the owner was? He was the head of the Re Elect Bush Team in Ohio 2004. Yea, nothing shady there. LOL
No, what I said was true. If the SC had not stopped the re-re-recount that Algore demanded only in areas he thought would have given him the win, Bush would have actually won by more votes. Read it.

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election

No, what I said was true. If the SC had not stopped the re-re-recount that Algore demanded only in areas he thought would have given him the win, Bush would have actually won by more votes. Read it.

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election
All true at the time. But what came out following tells a much different story. Did you even read your own article that you posted? How does it end. It ends like this

Another recount of all Florida votes — including both under- and overvotes — is still in the works under the eye of a consortium of media organizations, including The Associated Press, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and CNN. That review, conducted by the Chicago-based National Opinion Research Center, is due out next month.

That recount said Gore got fucked. Sorry pal but did they count all the hanging chad black votes Katherine Harris threw away?
I told you ya fucking fool that they used several tactics to steal florida. Hacked voting machines, which Trump also did, manufactured votes, which Trump also tried, starting a riot to stop the process, Trump also tried.

You fools are so dumb. Again, you think 2020 was stolen (it wasn't) but can't see 2000 was. It shows how bias factors into your thinking.

And what hypocrites you are. Look at Lindsay Graham. He gave a list of all the reasons we shouldn't impeach or charge Trump with crimes. But back when Clinton was president, he led the fucking charge. Over a blowjob. And yet today he doesn't think Trump should have been impeached? What a two faced hypocrite bullshit artist.

You are brainwashed. In more than one way. What's their biggest tool winning you over. Is it racism or religion?

All true at the time. But what came out following tells a much different story. Did you even read your own article that you posted? How does it end. It ends like this

Another recount of all Florida votes — including both under- and overvotes — is still in the works under the eye of a consortium of media organizations, including The Associated Press, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and CNN. That review, conducted by the Chicago-based National Opinion Research Center, is due out next month.

That recount said Gore got fucked. Sorry pal but did they count all the hanging chad black votes Katherine Harris threw away?
I told you ya fucking fool that they used several tactics to steal florida. Hacked voting machines, which Trump also did, manufactured votes, which Trump also tried, starting a riot to stop the process, Trump also tried.

You fools are so dumb. Again, you think 2020 was stolen (it wasn't) but can't see 2000 was. It shows how bias factors into your thinking.

And what hypocrites you are. Look at Lindsay Graham. He gave a list of all the reasons we shouldn't impeach or charge Trump with crimes. But back when Clinton was president, he led the fucking charge. Over a blowjob. And yet today he doesn't think Trump should have been impeached? What a two faced hypocrite bullshit artist.

You are brainwashed. In more than one way. What's their biggest tool winning you over. Is it racism or religion?
See, the problem comes in when you start looking at hanging chads and stuff like that. Ballots are irretrievably damaged when they get run through machines multiple times, and you have to throw more and more of them out if you're being consistent to make sure you're counting actual votes and not just Algore's wishful thinking. After a while, the precision gets inevitably lost, especially when things start creeping in like a box of Algore ballots found in the trunk of somebody's car. Look, Algore couldn't even carry his own home state. He lost, time to get over it.

See, the problem comes in when you start looking at hanging chads and stuff like that. Ballots are irretrievably damaged when they get run through machines multiple times, and you have to throw more and more of them out if you're being consistent to make sure you're counting actual votes and not just Algore's wishful thinking. After a while, the precision gets inevitably lost, especially when things start creeping in like a box of Algore ballots found in the trunk of somebody's car. Look, Algore couldn't even carry his own home state. He lost, time to get over it.
Do you even know why/how hanging chads happened? I do. Katherine Harris, despite being warned this would happen, decided to buy the cheapest thinnest paper to have people vote on. So they knew hanging chads were going to happen.

In your all white neighborhood they simply wiped the back of the ballot and off fell the chad. But in a black neighborhood, they were all thrown away.

How about butterfly ballots? So many people were fooled into voting for Pat Buchanan when they meant to vote Gore.

Then Diebold voting machines. You guys have absolutely nothing on Dominion. No dirt on them. Yet Diebold is FILTHY. And besides the owner rigging Florida in 2000 Florida, he was the head of the Re Elect Bush in Ohio 2004.

What happened in Florida is what Trump is being charged with in Georgia. The latest. RICO. The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act

What organization? The RNC. Karl Rove. Roger Stone.

Isn't it odd Roger Stone likes to take responsibility for the riot that stopped the Florida recount and 20 years later Trump pardoned him for some other crime he committed? And I believe Roger Stone coordinated with the Proud Boys insurrection that Trump led to stop the process too. Interesting to say the least. Funny the liberal media hasn't put that together.

Do you even know why/how hanging chads happened? I do. Katherine Harris, despite being warned this would happen, decided to buy the cheapest thinnest paper to have people vote on. So they knew hanging chads were going to happen.

In your all white neighborhood they simply wiped the back of the ballot and off fell the chad. But in a black neighborhood, they were all thrown away.

How about butterfly ballots? So many people were fooled into voting for Pat Buchanan when they meant to vote Gore.

Then Diebold voting machines. You guys have absolutely nothing on Dominion. No dirt on them. Yet Diebold is FILTHY. And besides the owner rigging Florida in 2000 Florida, he was the head of the Re Elect Bush in Ohio 2004.

What happened in Florida is what Trump is being charged with in Georgia. The latest. RICO. The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act

What organization? The RNC. Karl Rove. Roger Stone.

Isn't it odd Roger Stone likes to take responsibility for the riot that stopped the Florida recount and 20 years later Trump pardoned him for some other crime he committed? And I believe Roger Stone coordinated with the Proud Boys insurrection that Trump led to stop the process too. Interesting to say the least. Funny the liberal media hasn't put that together.
"Put that together" = conspiracy theory.

Well there are a lot of facts in my theory. For example, how do you explain this?

Roger Stone involved in the Brooks Brother Riot that stopped the 2000 recount

Years later Trump pardons him for something unrelated.

Then Roger Stone is working with the Oath Keepers and he is involved in the Jan 6 insurrection. Coincidence? Or did national Republicans steal 2000 and try it again in 20?

How come no one but me has connected the dots here?

Roger Stone was involved in the 2000 Brooks Brother Riot that stopped the Florida recount. Then years later Trump pardons him for something unrelated. Then Roger Stone is connected to the Oath Keepers and Jan 6 insurrection?

A member of the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group who was part of a security detail for former President Donald Trump ‘s longtime adviser Roger Stone before storming the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Thursday to more than four years in prison.

How come no one but me has connected the dots here?

Roger Stone was involved in the 2000 Brooks Brother Riot that stopped the Florida recount. Then years later Trump pardons him for something unrelated. Then Roger Stone is connected to the Oath Keepers and Jan 6 insurrection?

A member of the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group who was part of a security detail for former President Donald Trump ‘s longtime adviser Roger Stone before storming the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Thursday to more than four years in prison.
Because your theory is that there is a conspiracy that illegally elected Bush and 20 years later tried to re-elect TRUMP!.

Because your theory is that there is a conspiracy that illegally elected Bush and 20 years later tried to re-elect TRUMP!.
Republicans successfully stole 2000. Then lied us into Iraq. And provided corporations cover while they sent all our highest paying blue collar jobs over to Mexico and China.

After seeing Trump try and steal 2020, with the help of Roger Stone, who was involved in stealing Florida in 2000, it doesn't seem so far fetched.

And if you can't see that Trump tried to steal 2020, you are blind. So nothing I show you is going to make you see better.

Well looky here. What do we have here? What did I tell you? Roger Stone was involved in the 2000 riot that stopped the Florida recount. Fast forward 20 years. Trump pardons this criminal for something unrelated. Then Roger finds himself involved in the 2020 insurrection. Why not? He was successful stealing 2000 why not try it again in 2020.

Explosive New Footage Shows Roger Stone Hatching Trump's 2020 Election Plot​

MSNBC obtained the footage of the longtime GOP operative scheming just two days after the 2020 election.

You guys don't realize how much evidence we have that Trump and his 18 co conspirators tried to steal 2020.

So, knowing that Roger Stone was involved in the 2020 insurrection and that he was involved in the 2000 riot, it's kind of obvious that

A. Yes Trump tried stealing 2020
B. Yes Bush stole 2000

And Roger was the go to between Trump and Oath Keepers.

Oath Keeper who guarded Roger Stone before Jan. 6 attack gets more than 4 years in prison​

Trump's pardon of Roger Stone does not cover future crimes. So Roger is going back to jail. Fact. Maybe Trump will win and pardon him again.

Forum List

Back