Why can we not forgive the United States for slavery, but we can forgive the Democrat Party?

Who do you forgive for slavery?

• I forgive the United States, but not the Democrat Party because they haven't changed at all

• I forgive the Democrat Party, but not the United States because we are a racist country

• I forgive both and just wish to move on

Results are only viewable after voting.
The first leftist and the first racist dumb ass who didn't read the OP.

I already addressed that.

They are DEAD you stupid racist fuck. The voters of the 1950s are not in the Republican or Democrat party and I didn't say they are. They are DEAD DEAD DEAD you stupid racist schmuck. Just cut the lies
As I have pointed out to our resident black racists, whites alive today were harmed the most by slavery and blacks harmed the least

I just love how some of the most racist assholes on this board are all posting that racism isn’t a problem in the USA today. And if it is, it’s the Democrats fault.

It amazing how all of the problems in the USA are the Democrats fault even though the country has been operating under Reagan’s tax codes for the last 40 years.

Under the Republican tax policies, you’ve had 3 major economic crashes that have impoverished the working class, and are decimating the middle class, while 80% of the wealth of the nation has been redistributed to the top 10% of Americans.

Despite being the wealthiest nation in the world, the USA has one of the highest rates of poverty in the first world.

And according to you white guys, it’s all the Democrats fault.

What a pack of self serving idiots you are.

Missing Option 4...
  • I am not injured by the behaviors of remote predecessors or ancestors in this context and therefore feel no compulsion to blame nor forgive

That's not the stupidest and most racist thing I've ever read, but it's up there.

Anyways, since all those racist Dixiecrats all turned into Republicans, then according to the logic of this thread, only the most scumbag open racists would support Republicans. Republicans should never be forgiven for their support of slavery, both in the past and at the present time.

Please provide credible links to your examples of how Republicans are promoting slavery now.

I'd also like to see your arguments that Democrats aren't racist. Like how you justify Biden saying he would put a black woman on the supreme court, which is racist because he only hired someone based on their skin color which is the very definition of racism. Or why they let him run around unchecked for a year. Why they called Rittenhouse a racist for trying to help people being attacked by BLM and then shot some white people after they chased, beat and pulled a gun on him? Or why they call police racists for arresting black criminals or shooting black criminals when they attack police? Why they support a black mayor of Chicago for saying she won't take interviews from white reporters? Why when the white democrat governor of Virginia lost election to another white guy that was a Republican a racist election?

Did you forget Abraham Lincoln was a Republican that created the emancipation proclamation?

Did you forget that the Republicans used the Kansas Nebraska act to combat the spread of slavery?

Did you forget that southern Democrats created the KKK in 1865?

Did you forget Jim crow laws were put in place by a democrat in the early 20th century to segregate blacks?

Slavery is a bs issue and major distracton,,,it is used to enrage negroxs in order to get them to stay on the Democratic Plantation even though Malcom X said the white liberal was the black mans worst enemy. Ditto for the bs George Floyd crap that nobody even remembers.

Agenda 21/30 is in play and THEY ( soros is a leading agent) need the Democrats ( Blacks) vote to further their agenda.

96% of transatlantic slaves went to the Caribbean and S. America,,,,,how come nobody is screaming about reparations in those countries ???

During the peak of Atlantic slave trade, there were more WHITE SLAVES in North Africa than Black slaves in the new world.

Feminism is the same thing, a bs meme used to enrage women and get them to vote for the Deep State Democrats.

I just love how some of the most racist assholes on this board are all posting that racism isn’t a problem in the USA today. And if it is, it’s the Democrats fault.

It amazing how all of the problems in the USA are the Democrats fault even though the country has been operating under Reagan’s tax codes for the last 40 years.

Under the Republican tax policies, you’ve had 3 major economic crashes that have impoverished the working class, and are decimating the middle class, while 80% of the wealth of the nation has been redistributed to the top 10% of Americans.

Despite being the wealthiest nation in the world, the USA has one of the highest rates of poverty in the first world.

And according to you white guys, it’s all the Democrats fault.

What a pack of self serving idiots you are.

What you lefties call racism from afar in saintly never-dun-nuthin’-wrong Canada is just a picture of the real world minus the fog of hallucinogenic drugs

18 and 19th Century slavery harmed modern whites and was actually a God send to modern blacks

If they fail to take advantage of their good fortune its their fault and no one else

Wouldn't it just be easier to leave your Republican slaver-party instead of making up reality-defying excuses for them?

That way, you wouldn't look stupid, and you won't end up burning in Hell.
Why should Republicans imitate Democrats?

If you believe that, your are an uneducated idiot.
Without slavery America would not be racially divided with a persistent lump of people who are chronic failures holding the nation back

Most black people in America today are here thanks to slavery and nothing else

I just love how some of the most racist assholes on this board are all posting that racism isn’t a problem in the USA today. And if it is, it’s the Democrats fault

Racism isn't the "Democrats fault," you ARE the racists, as you always have been throughout American history

Without slavery America would not be racially divided with a persistent lump of people who are chronic failures holding the nation back

Like I said, an uneducated idiot.
That’s you in a nutshell.

A moment of self reflection? 🤔

Like I said, an uneducated idiot.
You may think you are educated, but your ignorance is nevertheless typical of the modern left

Do you dispute the fact that most native-born blacks in America are here thanks to slavery?

Or does that fall into the inconvenient truth category that you’d rather not think about?

You may think you are educated, but your ignorance is nevertheless typical of the modern left
You are took obsessed with this left/right thing.
As for you being an idiot:

“As I have pointed out to our resident black racists, whites alive today were harmed the most by slavery and blacks harmed the least.”

You are took obsessed with this left/right thing.
As for you being an idiot:

“As I have pointed out to our resident black racists, whites alive today were harmed the most by slavery and blacks harmed the least.”
And you chimed in right on queue

Forum List

Back