Why can we not forgive the United States for slavery, but we can forgive the Democrat Party?

Who do you forgive for slavery?

• I forgive the United States, but not the Democrat Party because they haven't changed at all

• I forgive the Democrat Party, but not the United States because we are a racist country

• I forgive both and just wish to move on

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Almost two-thirds of blacks identify as Democrats, with most of the rest identifying as independents. Only 5% of blacks nationwide identify as Republicans.

You seem to think so poorly of black Americans you don't believe they can tell who advocates for their interests and who does not.

Well, that doesn't change the Democrat Party's two hundred year history of racism. You were literally the slave owners as well as the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation. Then there's today when you call disobedient blacks "Uncle Tom" and "Aunt Jemima."

But you're not as sick as Curried Goats. He's a black man who calls other black men, such as Larry Elder, "Uncle Toms." Can you imagine, he doesn't cheer blacks on, he tears them down. As sick as you are, fucksgoats is way, way sicker

Forum List

Back