Why can we not forgive the United States for slavery, but we can forgive the Democrat Party?

Who do you forgive for slavery?

• I forgive the United States, but not the Democrat Party because they haven't changed at all

• I forgive the Democrat Party, but not the United States because we are a racist country

• I forgive both and just wish to move on

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Slavery was clearly the worst thing in our history. But slavery was rampant across the world and the United States was deeply divided. My great grandfather fought in the Civil War ending slavery in a Michigan unit. Kaz is short for "Kalamazoo," my home town in Michigan. OK, so everyone who was a slave, a slave owner or fought in the war is long, long dead now. FWIW, slave owners should have to pay their slaves, but again, they're dead ...

OK, so the Democrat Party tells us that no, we are not forgiven, they don't forgive us. My question is why is the Democrat Party forgiven? The Democrat Party is synonymous with slavery. After that, it was the Democrat party that was again synonymous with the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Today Democrats are deeply racist. Joe Biden: If you don't vote for me you're not black. Uncle Tom Joe also said blacks are the same. Democrats called Larry Elder a white supremist, Tim Scott "Uncle Tim," Condoleezza Rice, "Aunt Jemima," Collin Powell, "Uncle Tom," and so many other blatantly racist attacks on blacks just for trying to leave the Democrat plantation.

One other thing, Democrats love to deflect and say the racists went to the Republican party. They first obviously made that up. Second, hello, the voters of the 1950s are all dead now, except some of the youngest ones. And finally, does it make any less sense that they JOINED the party of racism? They aren't racist because the Democrat party was racist before they joined it. Hmm. BS anyone?

Do you forgive the United States? The Democrats? I say yes to the former and no to the latter because the Democrats are still racist and they use race baiting as a weapon. The Democrats are just a bunch of racists. If Democrats weren't idiots, they would be the first to want to let it go

Last edited:
Slavery was clearly the worst thing in our history. But slavery was rampant across the world and the United States was deeply divided. My great grandfather fought in the Civil War ending slavery in a Michigan unit. Kaz is short for "Kalamazoo," my home town in Michigan. OK, so everyone who was a slave, a slave owner or fought in the war is long, long dead now. FWIW, slave owners should have to pay their slaves, but again, they're dead ...

OK, so the Democrat Party tells us that no, we are not forgiven, they don't forgive us. My question is why is the Democrat Party forgiven? The Democrat Party is synonymous with slavery. After that, it was the Democrat party that was again synonymous with the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Today Democrats are deeply racist. Joe Biden: If you don't vote for me you're not black. Uncle Tom Joe also said blacks are the same. Democrats called Larry Elder a white supremist, Tim Scott "Uncle Tim," Condoleezza Rice, "Aunt Jemima," Collin Powell, "Uncle Tom," and so many other blatantly racist attacks on blacks just for trying to leave the Democrat plantation.

One other thing, Democrats love to deflect and say the racists went to the Republican party. They first obviously made that up. Second, hello, the voters of the 1950s are all dead now, except some of the youngest ones. And finally, does it make any less sense that they JOINED the party of racism? They aren't racist because the Democrat party was racist before they joined it. Hmm. BS anyone?

Do you forgive the United States? The Democrats? I say yes to the former and no to the latter because the Democrats are still racist and they use race baiting as a weapon. The Democrats are just a bunch of racists
As I have pointed out to our resident black racists, whites alive today were harmed the most by slavery and blacks harmed the least

WHO has forgiven the DementocRats????

I want NAMES AND ADDRESSES!!!!

tumblr_inline_n5xz6u6FaU1s0uf79.gif

LOL, I don't care about it one way or the other, I just like poking the dems with the slavery stick. ;)

Would you enjoy pocking them though if they didn't bring up slavery rather than now where you learn you're winning any debate when they get frustrated and start calling you a racist?

As I have pointed out to our resident black racists, whites alive today were harmed the most by slavery and blacks harmed the least
That's not the stupidest and most racist thing I've ever read, but it's up there.

Anyways, since all those racist Dixiecrats all turned into Republicans, then according to the logic of this thread, only the most scumbag open racists would support Republicans. Republicans should never be forgiven for their support of slavery, both in the past and at the present time.

That's not the stupidest and most racist thing I've ever read, but it's up there.

Anyways, since all those racist Dixiecrats all turned into Republicans, then according to the logic of this thread, only the most scumbag open racists would support Republicans. Republicans should never be forgiven for their support of slavery, both in the past and at the present time.

BS.

The first leftist and the first racist dumb ass who didn't read the OP.

I already addressed that.

They are DEAD you stupid racist fuck. The voters of the 1950s are not in the Republican or Democrat party and I didn't say they are. They are DEAD DEAD DEAD you stupid racist schmuck. Just cut the lies

I see you are maintaining your usual low standards of comprehension

Though you seem to disagree can you at least understand the point I’m making?

Nah, probably not

Wouldn't it just be easier to leave your Republican slaver-party instead of making up reality-defying excuses for them?

That way, you wouldn't look stupid, and you won't end up burning in Hell.

Everything is covered in history books, that's why you haven't heard about it, drop out

You're denying the whole Southern Strategy of the GOP happened? Really?

Hell yes. I've asked dozens of libs to support that theory and the most they can come up with, is secret magic code words and....wait, I thought there was something else, even dumber and more pathetic...what was it?

Damn it. There was one other really stupid thing they said. Can't remember it now.

But yes. The Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory as pushed by the left, is bullshit.

When Slavery was being debated in the 1800s, it was the Democrats that sided with maintaining it. When Reconstruction took place, it was Democrats that fought against it. Jim Crow was a Democrat initiative. Democrats resisted Civil Rights legislation until they realized how many more votes they could get.

In this era of renaming institutions, teams, buildings, etc. due to the legacy of the name, it is only logical that the Democrat Party should rename itself for all of that bad legacy that happened under DEMOCRATS.

Hell yes. I've asked dozens of libs to support that theory and the most they can come up with, is secret magic code words and....wait, I thought there was something else, even dumber and more pathetic...what was it?

Damn it. There was one other really stupid thing they said. Can't remember it now.

But yes. The Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory as pushed by the left, is bullshit.

The southern strategy has been used by Democrats for hundreds of years. If they do it, they will turn around and attack you for it. It's how they roll. Democrats are all around shitty people, and racists

Forum List

Back