Why can we not forgive the United States for slavery, but we can forgive the Democrat Party?

Who do you forgive for slavery?

• I forgive the United States, but not the Democrat Party because they haven't changed at all

• I forgive the Democrat Party, but not the United States because we are a racist country

• I forgive both and just wish to move on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Absolutely, you go first. Make an actual argument
I did, the democrat party is an object, not a person, it isn't inherently racist. The people who are a part of it may or may not be but that's more a reflection of the people than the party. When the Democratic party was segregationist, that was a reflection of the southern white culture that voted for the democratic party. Today that culture of southern whites votes for the Republican Party.

I did, the democrat party is an object, not a person, it isn't inherently racist. The people who are a part of it may or may not be but that's more a reflection of the people than the party. When the Democratic party was segregationist, that was a reflection of the southern white culture that voted for the democratic party. Today that culture of southern whites votes for the Republican Party.

Right, that was a stupid argument. The DNC is full of people. Your argument is like saying there are no Nazis because Nazi is an ideology. Make a real one

😄

You have no come back do you? I thought so you fucking moron. Why ask me to punch you in the face if you don't have the good sense to duck?

You argued there are no Democrats, you're a snotty little kid who got on your parents computer and are trying to just be an ass about everything.

Make a real argument, one that isn't as idiotic as there is no such thing as a Democrat, or don't. But I'm not playing games with an eight year old

Slavery was clearly the worst thing in our history. But slavery was rampant across the world and the United States was deeply divided. My great grandfather fought in the Civil War ending slavery in a Michigan unit. Kaz is short for "Kalamazoo," my home town in Michigan. OK, so everyone who was a slave, a slave owner or fought in the war is long, long dead now. FWIW, slave owners should have to pay their slaves, but again, they're dead ...

OK, so the Democrat Party tells us that no, we are not forgiven, they don't forgive us. My question is why is the Democrat Party forgiven? The Democrat Party is synonymous with slavery. After that, it was the Democrat party that was again synonymous with the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Today Democrats are deeply racist. Joe Biden: If you don't vote for me you're not black. Uncle Tom Joe also said blacks are the same. Democrats called Larry Elder a white supremist, Tim Scott "Uncle Tim," Condoleezza Rice, "Aunt Jemima," Collin Powell, "Uncle Tom," and so many other blatantly racist attacks on blacks just for trying to leave the Democrat plantation.

One other thing, Democrats love to deflect and say the racists went to the Republican party. They first obviously made that up. Second, hello, the voters of the 1950s are all dead now, except some of the youngest ones. And finally, does it make any less sense that they JOINED the party of racism? They aren't racist because the Democrat party was racist before they joined it. Hmm. BS anyone?

Do you forgive the United States? The Democrats? I say yes to the former and no to the latter because the Democrats are still racist and they use race baiting as a weapon. The Democrats are just a bunch of racists. If Democrats weren't idiots, they would be the first to want to let it go

T'ain nuttin ter fergive. Was legal till the damn yankee 'plikan-scum deekalred war on'n us, and stole em.

You're denying the whole Southern Strategy of the GOP happened? Really?
You mean the one that the Dems and Clinton used? Hillary Clinton and the Southern Strategy

"
But consider the pattern of the Clinton campaign's comments about race. Most conspicuous were Bill Clinton's efforts to portray Obama as exclusively a race candidate whose stunning electoral victory in South Carolina was akin to Jesse Jackson's 1988 primary win

Less conspicuous is the eerie racial subtext of Hillary Clinton's "3 a.m. ad," featuring Clinton as the defender of a blonde girl against unnamed dangers lurking in the dark. The ad is effective by linking its two unnamed absences: the shadowy terrorist who ostensibly poses a threat to the girl's security and Clinton's unnamed opponent.

Most extraordinary have been the recent comments of Geraldine Ferraro, who claimed that Obama has received preferential treatment because of his skin color, and that she was being attacked by Obama's supporters "because she was white."

Slavery was clearly the worst thing in our history. But slavery was rampant across the world and the United States was deeply divided. My great grandfather fought in the Civil War ending slavery in a Michigan unit. Kaz is short for "Kalamazoo," my home town in Michigan. OK, so everyone who was a slave, a slave owner or fought in the war is long, long dead now. FWIW, slave owners should have to pay their slaves, but again, they're dead ...

OK, so the Democrat Party tells us that no, we are not forgiven, they don't forgive us. My question is why is the Democrat Party forgiven? The Democrat Party is synonymous with slavery. After that, it was the Democrat party that was again synonymous with the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation.

Today Democrats are deeply racist. Joe Biden: If you don't vote for me you're not black. Uncle Tom Joe also said blacks are the same. Democrats called Larry Elder a white supremist, Tim Scott "Uncle Tim," Condoleezza Rice, "Aunt Jemima," Collin Powell, "Uncle Tom," and so many other blatantly racist attacks on blacks just for trying to leave the Democrat plantation.

One other thing, Democrats love to deflect and say the racists went to the Republican party. They first obviously made that up. Second, hello, the voters of the 1950s are all dead now, except some of the youngest ones. And finally, does it make any less sense that they JOINED the party of racism? They aren't racist because the Democrat party was racist before they joined it. Hmm. BS anyone?

Do you forgive the United States? The Democrats? I say yes to the former and no to the latter because the Democrats are still racist and they use race baiting as a weapon. The Democrats are just a bunch of racists. If Democrats weren't idiots, they would be the first to want to let it go

What’s to forgive? You’re responsible for your own actions and those of the current Republican Party speak for themselves.

You argued there are no Democrats, you're a snotty little kid who got on your parents computer and are trying to just be an ass about everything.
I argued there are no Democrats? 😄

Where?
Make a real argument, one that isn't as idiotic as there is no such thing as a Democrat, or don't. But I'm not playing games with an eight year old
What words do you need help with my guy? I'll help you sound them out.

You have issues, drama queen. I didn't say any of that shit you made up. Go fuck yourself. For the completely unwarranted personal attack, you're going on ignore for a spell. The Marxists on this site are just terrible. You're all just fancy Democrats
Fuck you you little ****. I mean Michigan, go flippin figure. Read a damn history book. Michigan units occupied Shelby, my great great grandmother was raped by one of them SOB's and from where I sit, it was probably your relative.

You wouldn't know Marxism if it came up and bit you in the ass. Like I said, Michigan, go flippin figure. I am happy to go on ignore for someone that doesn't have enough brain cells to come in out of the rain. Peace out stupid bitch.

Must be a trick question cause after LBJ murdered JFK he gave the Black American a carrot called the new society and they have been following that carrot ever since.

Well, your entire premise is flawed. Slavery in the Americas was instituted by the British, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the Africans, and others. It is the worst thing in the history of all of those nations and places. It is a sad thing that those countries left us that legacy and that we had to fight a civil war with 800,000 killed to end it but fight that war we did.

The United States built the beginning of the end of slavery into the Constitution. Had they not allowed it to continue initially, it would still be in place today as the South (those who would form the Democratic Party) would not have joined the Union. Then on the first legislative day of 1808, the day built into the Constitution, the United States ended the importation of slaves.

53 years after that, fought the war to end slavery, with hundreds of thousands of straight, white, Christian men dead, having given their lives to end slavery.

Slavery is the worst thing that happened in the history of the UK, the Dutch, the Portuguese, the Africans. That it took 70 years to completely end it is pretty sad but it took what it took. That end, though, was cast in stone in 1776.

The very worst thing to happen in the United States are the millions of slaves in the United States today, with the same Democratic Party, the same party of slave rapists, running the slavery today. The only thing, today, is that the numbers are even higher than in 1861, the number of rapes, the percentage of female slaves raped, is even greater than in 1861.

Slavery and slave rape is so deeply ingrained into the DNA of Democrats that even after the slavery of the British, the Dutch, the Portuguese, the Africans and the Democrats of the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries, modern Democrats just can't quit.

They're like pedophiles who know that many young teenagers on chat sites are actually cops setting them up to go to jail but they can't help themselves; the drive overcomes all logic and reason. That is how it is for Democrats and slavery, slave rape, and slave child molestation.

T'ain nuttin ter fergive. Was legal till the damn yankee 'plikan-scum deekalred war on'n us, and stole em.

And you've taken them back, blacks know you KKK Democrat types will destroy them if they try to leave the Democrat plantation

What’s to forgive? You’re responsible for your own actions and those of the current Republican Party speak for themselves.

So you look at the Democrats advocating slavery, blow it off and worry about the Republicans because you're crazy and a massive pro-slavery racist. Speaking of your support for slavery today, there's also your support for it crossing the southern border and disappearing into the country. Good job, racist hack

The same reason the left don't give one hard log shit about Africa enslaving the actual slaves they dealt to Europe during the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

The same reason they don't want to wipe out the memories and history of Narive Americans that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

They DON'T CARE. Every time they open their mouth, protest, scream about anything from slavery to climate, they DON'T CARE.

It's a giant game. A virtue signaling party for the trust fund ignorant losers mesmerized and thoroughly contaminated by 6 generations of marxist propaganda without any real true counter balance.

The result? We are a demagoguery with illiterate apes who cannot even agree on what a woman is and is actually attacking anyone who claims men cannot give birth.

It's over and we are all to blame. We passively allowed this shit to happen.

Well, your entire premise is flawed. Slavery in the Americas was instituted by the British, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the Africans, and others. It is the worst thing in the history of all of those nations and places. It is a sad thing that those countries left us that legacy and that we had to fight a civil war with 800,000 killed to end it but fight that war we did.

I didn't address the roots of American slavery, I addressed it inside the United States. The country, not the colonies. The colonies are a valid subject, but I didn't address that.

The United States built the beginning of the end of slavery into the Constitution. Had they not allowed it to continue initially, it would still be in place today as the South (those who would form the Democratic Party) would not have joined the Union. Then on the first legislative day of 1808, the day built into the Constitution, the United States ended the importation of slaves.

Not really. They put limits in the Constitution to slow the growth of slavery, but nothing there would have ended it.

53 years after that, fought the war to end slavery, with hundreds of thousands of straight, white, Christian men dead, having given their lives to end slavery.

True. Still doesn't address a word of what I said
Slavery is the worst thing that happened in the history of the UK, the Dutch, the Portuguese, the Africans. That it took 70 years to completely end it is pretty sad but it took what it took. That end, though, was cast in stone in 1776.

And?

The very worst thing to happen in the United States are the millions of slaves in the United States today, with the same Democratic Party, the same party of slave rapists, running the slavery today. The only thing, today, is that the numbers are even higher than in 1861, the number of rapes, the percentage of female slaves raped, is even greater than in 1861.

Slavery and slave rape is so deeply ingrained into the DNA of Democrats that even after the slavery of the British, the Dutch, the Portuguese, the Africans and the Democrats of the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries, modern Democrats just can't quit.

They're like pedophiles who know that many young teenagers on chat sites are actually cops setting them up to go to jail but they can't help themselves; the drive overcomes all logic and reason. That is how it is for Democrats and slavery, slave rape, and slave child molestation.

And you STILL didn't contradict a word I said. So how was what I said "flawed?" Had you just said this, fine. But you said my premise was "flawed." So, I looked for you to back that up, and you DIDN'T EVEN ADDRESS IT ...

You may want to think more before you say stupid things like that

So you look at the Democrats advocating slavery, blow it off and worry about the Republicans because you're crazy and a massive pro-slavery racist. Speaking of your support for slavery today, there's also your support for it crossing the southern border and disappearing into the country. Good job, racist hack
Who’s advocating slavery? You’re just trying to muddy the situation by throwing out wild accusations with little basis in fact.

Who’s advocating slavery? You’re just trying to muddy the situation by throwing out wild accusations with little basis in fact.

You are advocating slavery on our southern border. Sex slavery, slavery, rape, drug trafficking, all those things are happening in the tens and hundreds of thousands to your support for the Democrat southern strategy voter drive on our southern border [/the obvious]

Forum List

Back