Why Blacks Cannot Trust Trump, MAGA and Black Conservatives

I guess you never listened to Rush Limbaugh, watched Fox News or listened to a trump speech. You apparently missed all the opposition to equal opportunity polices the consistent demonization of people of color and other things. Pointing out racism isn't weaponizing it.
Supporting Rush Limbaugh is not racist. Supporting sensible court decisions (Plessy vs. Ferguson) is not racist. Just wanting to be separate is not racist.

I guess you never listened to Rush Limbaugh, watched Fox News or listened to a trump speech. You apparently missed all the opposition to equal opportunity polices the consistent demonization of people of color and other things. Pointing out racism isn't weaponizing it.
Bring some examples.

Nope. Not even close.
Not close, you're already there, blind. Unable to comprehend what you read. It doesn't matter if I let you have the last word, I still win. Now delude yourself into thinking you've won something, I have better things to do with my time and energy than go back and forth with a brain-dead zombie like you.

Not close, you're already there, blind. Unable to comprehend what you read. It doesn't matter if I let you have the last word, I still win. Now delude yourself into thinking you've won something, I have better things to do with my time and energy than go back and forth with a brain-dead zombie like you.
Ok, run along kid.

“Aggrieved whiteness is a white identity politics aimed at maintaining white socio-political hegemony through challenging efforts to combat actual material racial inequality, while supporting heavily racialized investments in policing, prisons, and the military, and positing a narrative of antiwhite racial oppression loosely rooted in an assortment of racialized threats.” -Mike King

Trump and the MAGA movememt is fueled by the beief in aggrieved whitesness. Dr. Carol Anderson has called this phenomenon. She has accurately noted that acts of white racial violencce do just describe white rage. She states that white rage happens in the courts, the legislatures, city councils, and school boards. It’s not about a Klan rally. It’s about the passing of laws and policies. The rise of Donald Trump amd his cut like hold on a portion of the American population is based on white rage. In this video the individual speaks the truth about how Trump, MAGA, and so called black conservatives are working for the same thing, the maintenance of white male hegemony.

Just to let you, and everybody else know-------->you are as phony as the day is long! I am not here to tell you that you are screwed, are going to lose, or it is over. What I am here to tell you is---------------->if this is the best you have, you stink, lol. To many people of color are going to vote for Trump, even if you despise that idea.

This is either gonna be very close, or possibly a blow out.........depending upon how many people of color have had enough of your nonsense.

We shall see! But your trying to convince anyone, is not working, lol. Look at the polls!

Just to let you, and everybody else know-------->you are as phony as the day is long! I am not here to tell you that you are screwed, are going to lose, or it is over. What I am here to tell you is---------------->if this is the best you have, you stink, lol. To many people of color are going to vote for Trump, even if you despise that idea.

This is either gonna be very close, or possibly a blow out.........depending upon how many people of color have had enough of your nonsense.

We shall see! But your trying to convince anyone, is not working, lol. Look at the polls!
Trump may not even be able to run.

I’ve heard Limbaugh but actually didn’t follow him, same with Fox News. Yeah, I’ve seen it a few times but I don’t watch it. I will listen to hannity on the radio every now and then though.

And no, I’ve never sat and listened to a trump speech at least not more than 5 minutes of one.

The problem is, you look at a position someone takes and you automatically assume it’s because of race. It COULDNT be anything else, right? Therein is the problem, you look at everything through the lens of race, when most others do not.

Nobody is demonizing people of color because of their color, they are demonizing situations of people who HAPPEN to be people of color (I assume you are talking about immigration). Nobody is demonizing them because they are Hispanic, they are demonizing them because they are crossing the border illegally, and I wouldn’t really call it “demonizing” as much as just just a general sense of frustration. (I know SOME people will demonize, but most just don’t like what is happening at the border), and honestly, many people are not even blaming the illegals, they are blaming the democrats who are facilitating their crossing.

All that is a long way of saying that you will look for reasons to use race as a weapon, and see race in every situation, when most other people don’t even think of race, until you bring it up

I’ve heard Limbaugh but actually didn’t follow him, same with Fox News. Yeah, I’ve seen it a few times but I don’t watch it. I will listen to hannity on the radio every now and then though.

And no, I’ve never sat and listened to a trump speech at least not more than 5 minutes of one.

The problem is, you look at a position someone takes and you automatically assume it’s because of race. It COULDNT be anything else, right? Therein is the problem, you look at everything through the lens of race, when most others do not.

Nobody is demonizing people of color because of their color, they are demonizing situations of people who HAPPEN to be people of color (I assume you are talking about immigration). Nobody is demonizing them because they are Hispanic, they are demonizing them because they are crossing the border illegally, and I wouldn’t really call it “demonizing” as much as just just a general sense of frustration. (I know SOME people will demonize, but most just don’t like what is happening at the border), and honestly, many people are not even blaming the illegals, they are blaming the democrats who are facilitating their crossing.

All that is a long way of saying that you will look for reasons to use race as a weapon, and see race in every situation, when most other people don’t even think of race, until you bring it up
After 63 years of being black, I think I can see racism when its there. Understand? Now I'm tired of whites who have not lived one second black to see what racism is like when it hits you in all of its forms trying to tell somebody how they assume things are not about race. This MAGA crap is the new white supremacy. Trump and America rght are the moden white supremacists. Stop lying about how many others don't look at things through the lens of race because that's exacty what the right has been doing since at least Nixon.

The man in the video is 100 percent correct.

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.” - Carol Anderson, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide

I have learned one almost immutable truth in my 63 years, when someone white says something is not about race, race is exactly what it is about.

Ignore the truth, others won't. It makes no difference to me whether you read a word of what I post, because to tell you the truth, I don't respond to your garbage to convince you of anything. I do it for the sake of others interested in knowing the truth.
1711254512214.png

Who doesn’t have equal opportunity? Blacks in Chicago, where’s school choice? Demofks deny them from blacks, now that is racist

“Aggrieved whiteness is a white identity politics aimed at maintaining white socio-political hegemony through challenging efforts to combat actual material racial inequality, while supporting heavily racialized investments in policing, prisons, and the military, and positing a narrative of antiwhite racial oppression loosely rooted in an assortment of racialized threats.” -Mike King

Trump and the MAGA movememt is fueled by the beief in aggrieved whitesness. Dr. Carol Anderson has called this phenomenon. She has accurately noted that acts of white racial violencce do just describe white rage. She states that white rage happens in the courts, the legislatures, city councils, and school boards. It’s not about a Klan rally. It’s about the passing of laws and policies. The rise of Donald Trump amd his cut like hold on a portion of the American population is based on white rage. In this video the individual speaks the truth about how Trump, MAGA, and so called black conservatives are working for the same thing, the maintenance of white male hegemony.

Whites are enraged at the corrupt upper class globalist war-loving perverts. This is something white and black people can agree on.

After 63 years of being black, I think I can see racism when its there. Understand? Now I'm tired of whites who have not lived one second black to see what racism is like when it hits you in all of its forms trying to tell somebody how they assume things are not about race. This MAGA crap is the new white supremacy. Trump and America rght are the moden white supremacists. Stop lying about how many others don't look at things through the lens of race because that's exacty what the right has been doing since at least Nixon.

The man in the video is 100 percent correct.

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.” - Carol Anderson, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide

I have learned one almost immutable truth in my 63 years, when someone white says something is not about race, race is exactly what it is about.

After 63 years of being black, I think I can see racism when its there

I’m sure you can, the problem is, you see racism in everything, the old saying “if you look hard enough for something, you’re sure to find it” applies here. Racism exists, for sure, but it’s not in every nook and cranny as you suggest.

You remind me a lot of these progressive radio hosts I listen to, who, whenever a story breaks, the first thing they do is run to racism…it’s always racism, it’s the first thing out of their mouths.

I’ve listened to talk radio enough, and have hung around right wingers from time to time, I can assure you, none of them are talking about their whiteness, or their desire to “keep America white”, and neither are the talk radio hosts.

Now I'm tired of whites who have not lived one second black to see what racism is like

And I’m sure white people are tired of you, who have not lived one second as a white person, accusing them of racism every time they turn around. You just assume they are all racist, and that’s part of them problem. Again, you run into racism a lot..because you are trying to find racism in everything.

like when it hits you in all of its forms trying to tell somebody how they assume things are not about race

That’s because it’s not. Again, I’ve been around many white people, and I lean right myself, so we talk about politics and not one time have i heard them even mention race. It’s just not on their minds, until left wingers bring it up..and they do it a lot.

This MAGA crap is the new white supremacy

No it’s not…that’s what lefty media wants you to believe. They’re drilled that into your head from the very moment trump ran for president, and have been doing so for 8 years. Maga was about nothing but making America respected in the eyes of the world again, making OTHER countries do their part (nato), it was never about race. You all started that whole rumor.

Stop lying about how many others don't look at things through the lens of race because that's exacty what the right has been doing since at least Nixon.

But they don’t. Again, none of the white people that I know and none of the republicans I know, ever even bring up race. It’s just not on their minds. The only conversation being had about race in America was started by the left, and in a negative way, as a means of attack on anyone right wing.

No, what you’ve learned is that, if you listen to something long enough, and you WANT to believe it, you eventually WILL believe it. I gather you’ve probably been listening to these people for a long time, and you very much believe it, and it has been so ingrained into you that now, you find racism in places that racism doesn’t exist.

I assure you, people are not out to get you. Just relax and don’t be so standoffish. I imagine there’s probably a pretty decent person in there, once you wade through all the misunderstanding and frustration.

After 63 years of being black, I think I can see racism when its there
Yet you can’t state what is racist! For you: …voter ID is only racist when demofks say asking for voter ID s. Demofks believe blacks can’t get IDs. There’s nothing more racist than that

Forum List

Back