Why Black Voters Should Hate The Democrat Party

It's because you enjoy being told you can't compete successfully with white people and so need special treatment? Or is it because you want to continue being the "house ******" for the Democratic Party?

What an evil person you are. How in the hell did you ever get filled with so much hate??? That was a very vicious and unkind thing you said. You can't go through life treating people that way without paying for it. It is really going to suck to be you. Ever hear of bad Karma??

Take yoru supercilious attitude and stick it in a very dark place.
The Democratic party has been patronizing blacks for years, reducing them to 2nd class citizens, dependent on the gov't. It is the Republicans who want to treat them like anyone else, a dream of Dr Martin Luther King, in case you forgot that part of it.
I asked a question and MarcATL refuses to answer it, falling back on the old "Republicans be evil" defense. I doubt he ever considered the question. Now I give him the opportunity to explain so maybe I can see if there was something I missed but no.
Democrats, the party of young racists and KKK members.

and you think so little of black americans that you think that they are so stupid and lazy that they will vote for the party that willfully reduces them to 2nd class citizenship?

and you don't think THAT attitude is racist? GMAFB

:disbelief:
It's because you enjoy being told you can't compete successfully with white people and so need special treatment? Or is it because you want to continue being the "house ******" for the Democratic Party?

What an evil person you are. How in the hell did you ever get filled with so much hate??? That was a very vicious and unkind thing you said. You can't go through life treating people that way without paying for it. It is really going to suck to be you. Ever hear of bad Karma??

The Democratic party has been patronizing blacks for years, reducing them to 2nd class citizens, dependent on the gov't. It is the Republicans who want to treat them like anyone else, a dream of Dr Martin Luther King, in case you forgot that part of it.
I asked a question and MarcATL refuses to answer it, falling back on the old "Republicans be evil" defense. I doubt he ever considered the question. Now I give him the opportunity to explain so maybe I can see if there was something I missed but no.

Oh, please. That is one of the dumbest posts I have seen. And Lord knows I have plenty to choose from with all of the tea baggers on this site.

This qoute:

"We, the Black masses, don't want these leaders who seek our support coming to us representing a certain political party. They must come to us today as Black Leaders representing the welfare of Black people. We won't follow any leader today who comes on the basis of political party. Both parties (Democrat and Republican) are controlled by the same people who have abused our rights, and who have deceived us with false promises every time an election rolls around."

Malcolm X

It's weird though, the atrocities by Democrats against blacks over the centuries are ignored by some here.

and you think so little of black americans that you think that they are so stupid and lazy that they will vote for the party that willfully reduces them to 2nd class citizenship?

I dont know why they continue to vote for a party that has exploited them politically for 50 years and continues to view them as wards of the state.
Someone have a good explanation?

I just dont understand why you Rs refuse to accept the court documented evidence of the republican partys actions that ripped the voting rights away from so many voters, they target blacks because they vote at a 95% rate for Democratic candidates.

You see people who care about our most sacred of rights (VOTING) dont like it when they see a party constantly working to KEEP legal voters from voting.

They use all sorts of methods, Vote Caging, Call Line Blocking, not providing enough machines, phoney Fliers, Voting equipment that dosent work, falsely prosicuting people who registar voters and the like.

Why anyone would vote for a party that does that is beyond the bounds of reason.

I dont know why they continue to vote for a party that has exploited them politically for 50 years and continues to view them as wards of the state.

Yeah, that never happened. That's the explanation.

I am not sure anyone needs to hate any major political party. It seems to me that most will vote for the person who they feel will meet their needs. If Democrats are promising more equality and financial resources to improve your situation, it might be a good choice. If you are paying a tax bill you consider too high and find government generally wasteful with that money, the Republican Party looks like a good choice.

Party loyalists are people I have a hard time understanding. Neither one seems to have consistently delivered quality candidates.

Blacks trust neither the Democratic nor Republican Party, but Negroes love both of them, blacks should be independents or our own party.

Blacks trust neither the Democratic nor Republican Party, but Negroes love both of them, blacks should be independents or our own party.

WHITE WATCH

"We, the Black masses, don't want these leaders who seek our support coming to us representing a certain political party. They must come to us today as Black Leaders representing the welfare of Black people. We won't follow any leader today who comes on the basis of political party. Both parties (Democrat and Republican) are controlled by the same people who have abused our rights, and who have deceived us with false promises every time an election rolls around."

Malcolm X

Take out the word Black and I think it still fits very well.

It didnt happen that Democrats cynically catered to the Black establishment, promoting programs that have demonstrably weakened Blacks socially and economically over a generation or more in return for votes?
Yeah, right. Keep drinking, buddy.

and, while you worry about some unsubstantiated crap about denying blacks voting rights by the GOP, the Democrats have completely owned MASSIVE control of the House and Senate over the last 60 years. Over 70% in the Senate, and over 78% in the House. Never mind the massive monopoly on state and local governments by Democrats over the century. So with all this "supposed" vote denial BS by just the GOP, it had little bearing on stopping Democrats from complete ownership of our government and legislation across this nation for almost the last century.

In other words, your voting denial claims impacted nothing. Democrats have won time after time and have had massive ownership of the current state of your local, state and federal government with the exception of our military.

And in spite of Democrat ownership of our government, blacks as a people are still depressed, lack the opportunities, face massive unemployment, and massive incarceration from Democrat laws, and somehow the GOP is to blame?

I don't buy it.

What I do buy is this Democrat has just been disbarred for five years, former Mass. Speaker of the House, for lying about redistricting and trying to deny the black vote:

Today’s ruling comes three years after the former House Speaker pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice for lying about his role in a 2001 redistricting plan that diminished minority clout in his Mattapan district.

And I think all historical references here imply the Democrats have clearly owned the atrocities and mistreatment of blacks throughout American history. In fact, I haven't see one legitimate post here to combine the GOP with that horror show by Democrats.

Racism, the Democrat trait.

yo are the one who claims that they exhibit that behavior, not me. YOU explain it.

yo are the one who claims that they exhibit that behavior, not me. YOU explain it.

Are you asserting that Blacks do not vote overwhelmingly Democratic? That would be a revelation.

It didnt happen that Democrats cynically catered to the Black establishment, promoting programs that have demonstrably weakened Blacks socially and economically over a generation or more in return for votes?

I don't drink and I am not your "buddy". I wanna barf at the thought. You make things up and are completely out of touch.

I don't drink and I am not your "buddy". I wanna barf at the thought. You make things up and are completely out of touch.

Please explain how I am making up the fact that Blacks vote for Democrats overwhelmingly. Your alleged moral superiority is making it hard for me not to heave.

It didnt happen that Democrats cynically catered to the Black establishment, promoting programs that have demonstrably weakened Blacks socially and economically over a generation or more in return for votes?Yeah, right. Keep drinking, buddy.

Please explain how I am making up the fact that Blacks vote for Democrats overwhelmingly. Your alleged moral superiority is making it hard for me not to heave.

You are playing games. I was responding to the comment you made above. Highlighted in pink. No, that didn't happen. You're just making it up. Like I said in the response that you tried to pretend was for a different post. :frown:

Forum List

Back