Why Black Voters Should Hate The Democrat Party

Then show us how Republicans came anywhere close to the hate, slavery supporting, lynching, and racism of the Democrats throughout history.

You've got the wrong gal, Mr. If you think I am going to play your game, you're even more nuts than I thought. Go soak that empty head of yours.

Then show us how Republicans came anywhere close to the hate, slavery supporting, lynching, and racism of the Democrats throughout history.

Hello????????????????????????

Kerry also maintained that all the Dixiecrats became Republicans shortly after passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, another big lie. Richard Russell, Mendell Rivers, Clinton's mentor William Fulbright, Robert Byrd, Fritz Hollings and Al Gore Sr. remained Democrats till their dying day.

Most of the Dixiecrats did not become Republicans. They created the Dixiecrats and then, when the civil rights movement succeeded, they returned to the Democratic fold. It was not till much later, with a new, younger breed of Southerner and the thousands of Northerners moving into the South, that Republicans began to make gains.

I know, I was there"

Republicans and Civil Rights

Most Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Bill. Most Republicans supported it. This is a little known fact thanks to our corrupted Liberal Public School System. Until the KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd resigns,i feel no need to discuss this issue with disingenuous Liberals. Hey just how i feel anyway.

Rabbi,

Do you accept the FACT that Republicans, for many decades, has actively sought out to and succeeded in suppressing the black vote, especially in Southern States?
No. And no thinking person ever would.

Depsite truthmatters twisting of facts to fit her agenda, the real oppressors of blacks for the past 100 years has been the Democrat party. That is as much true today as it was in 1910.

Simply follow the history of Detroit for the past 25 years and it will be seen that under democrat oppression, the blacks of Detroit didn't have a chance.

Lazy? Perhaps you have nothing better to do with your time, like work, but I certainly do. From your source: The election of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1932 led to a shift of black voting loyalties from Republican to Democrat, as Roosevelt's New Deal programs offered economic relief to blacks. From 1940 to 1970, nearly five million blacks moved north and also west, especially to California in the second wave of the Great Migration. By the 1960s, virtually all black voters were Democrats and most were voting in states outside the former Confederacy.

I am working. Right now. I own my own business, so I can arrange my time as I like. Poor you, huh?

And I don't know what you mean "my source" - I posted a list of Black Republicans elected since 1932, in direct reply back to your long unattributed Larry Elder cut & paste, where you posted the words as if they were your own (making you a plagerizing LIAR...and I do believe violates copywrite laws here) -- In direct reply to this comment made by you, uh, I mean Elder:

"How many people know that following the Civil War, 23 blacks -- 13 of them ex-slaves -- were elected to Congress, all as Republicans? The first black Democrat was not elected to Congress until 1935, from the state of Illinois. The first black congressional Democrat from a Southern state was not elected until 1973."
Mr. Elder, I mean you, failed to to note that since then ONLY THREE Black republicans have been elected to Congress since then. THREE. To the Democrats NINETY THREE.

Your party has had ample time in the last 50 years or so to bring black republicans to Congress and elect them.

Have you?

I see, so that list you just pulled out of your ass huh?

I've already explained why blacks shifted from the republican party to the democratic party but your too fucking stupid to comprehend it. So what I used Elders words without acknowledging him. What are you gonna do sue me? Ban me? Go tell your mommy?!? Grow the fuck up!

Oh I guess its just a coincedence that your list and wikipedia's list are identical. Oh but you didn't use any source. Did ya? You fucking liar!

African Americans in the United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't get it from Wikipedia.
It was a website on African American resources I've used years ago.
The list was on my hard drive.

That it happens to be the same list of actual African Americans in Congress since 1932 (of which only THREE are republican) in Wiki is <hold on> A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD.
IT'S A FUCKING LIST. Of course I used a 'source' - but I had no idea what you meant when you said 'the source I used.'

When a list is made of all of the Postmaster Generals of the US, or female members of congress, or even a list of all the Presidents - you don't have to give attribution --
Cause it's a fucking list
- it's not copywritten intellectual material.
It's public historical data. Are you really this dense?

But what you did was take a long essay, from someone - that someone being Larry Elder - and post that AS YOUR OWN WORDS.

That's not only a violation of copyright law here, it's plagiarizing -
and shows
YOU TO BE THE DISHONEST FUCK YOU ARE.

Last edited:
Don't call me a psycho because you are wrong and can't answer a question.

That's a cop out.

Do you actually think that I care what a person of your caliber thinks of me or of anything else??? :lol: Get lost.

Last edited:
Lonestar: In answer to the last question, I'll help you out, since I think you are too lazy to look it up.

Here is a list of African Americans elected to Congress since 1929:
Pay special attention to the party affiliation:

Oscar Stanton De Priest Republican Illinois 1929-1935
Arthur W. Mitchell Democrat Illinois 1935-1943
William L. Dawson Democrat Illinois 1943-1970
Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Democrat New York 1945-1967, 1967-1971
Charles Diggs Democrat Michigan 1955-1980
Robert N.C. Nix, Sr. Democrat Pennsylvania 1958-1979
John Conyers Democrat 1965-present
Bill Clay Democrat Missouri 1969-2001
Louis Stokes Democrat Ohio 1969-1999
Shirley Chisholm Democrat New York 1969-1983
George W. Collins Democrat Illinois 1970-1972
Ron Dellums Democrat California 1971-1998
Ralph Metcalfe Democrat Illinois 1971-1978
Parren Mitchell Democrat Maryland 1971-1987
Charles B. Rangel Democrat New York 1971-present
Yvonne Brathwaite Burke Democrat California 1973-1979
Cardiss Collins Democrat Illinois 1973-1997
Barbara Jordan Democrat Texas 1973-1979
Andrew Young Democrat Georgia 1973-1977
Harold Ford, Sr. Democrat Tennessee 1975-1997
Julian C. Dixon Democrat California 1979-2000
William H. Gray, III Democrat Pennsylvania 1979-1991
Mickey Leland Democrat Texas 1979-1989
Bennett M. Stewart Democrat Illinois 1979-1981
George W. Crockett, Jr. Democrat Michigan 1980-1991
Mervyn M. Dymally Democrat California 1981-1993
Gus Savage Democrat Illinois 1981-1993
Harold Washington Democrat Illinois 1981-1983
Katie Hall Democrat Indiana 1982-1985
Major Owens Democrat New York 1983-2007
Ed Towns Democrat New York 1983-present
Alan Wheat Democrat Missouri 1983-1995
Charles Hayes Democrat Illinois 1983-1993
Alton R. Waldon, Jr. Democrat New York 1986-1987
Mike Espy Democrat Mississippi 1987-1993
Floyd H. Flake Democrat New York 1987-1998
John Lewis Democrat Georgia 1987-present
Kweisi Mfume Democrat Maryland 1987-1996
Donald M. Payne Democrat New Jersey 1989-present
Craig Anthony Washington Democrat Texas 1989-1995
Barbara-Rose Collins Democrat Michigan 1991-1997
Gary Franks Republican Connecticut 1991-1997
William J. Jefferson Democrat Louisiana 1991-2009
Maxine Waters Democrat California 1991-present
Lucien E. Blackwell Democrat Pennsylvania 1991-1995
Eva M. Clayton Democrat North Carolina 1992-2003
Sanford Bishop Democrat Georgia 1993-present
Corrine Brown Democrat Florida 1993-present
Jim Clyburn Democrat South Carolina 1993-present
Cleo Fields Democrat Louisiana 1993-1997
Alcee Hastings Democrat Florida 1993-present
Earl Hilliard Democrat Alabama 1993-2003
Eddie Bernice Johnson Democrat Texas 1993-present
Cynthia McKinney Democrat Georgia 1993-2003, 2005-2007
Carrie P. Meek Democrat Florida 1993-2003
Mel Reynolds Democrat Illinois 1993-1995
Bobby Rush Democrat Illinois 1993-present
Robert C. Scott Democrat Virginia 1993-present
Walter Tucker Democrat California 1993-1995
Mel Watt Democrat North Carolina 1993-present
Albert Wynn Democrat Maryland 1993-2008
Bennie Thompson Democrat Mississippi 1993-present
Chaka Fattah Democrat Pennsylvania 1995-present
Sheila Jackson-Lee Democrat Texas 1995-present
J. C. Watts Republican Oklahoma 1995-2003
Jesse Jackson, Jr. Democrat Illinois 1995-present
Juanita Millender-McDonald Democrat California 1996-2007
Elijah Cummings Democrat Maryland 1996-present
Julia Carson Democrat Indiana 1997-2007
Danny K. Davis Democrat Illinois 1997-present
Harold Ford, Jr. Democrat Tennessee 1997-2007
Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick Democrat Michigan 1997-present
Gregory W. Meeks Democrat New York 1998-present
Barbara Lee Democrat California 1998-present
Stephanie Tubbs Jones Democrat Ohio 1999-2008
William Lacy Clay, Jr. Democrat Missouri 2001-present
Diane Watson Democrat California 2001-present
Frank Ballance Democrat North Carolina 2003-2004
Artur Davis Democrat Alabama 2003-present
Denise Majette Democrat Georgia 2003-2005
Kendrick Meek Democrat Florida 2003-present
David Scott Democrat Georgia 2003-present
G. K. Butterfield Democrat North Carolina 2004-present
Emanuel Cleaver Democrat Missouri 2005-present
Al Green Democrat Texas 2005-present
Gwen Moore Democrat Wisconsin 2005-present
Yvette D. Clarke Democrat New York 2007-present
Keith Ellison Democrat Minnesota 2007-present
Hank Johnson Democrat Georgia 2007-present
Laura Richardson Democrat California 2007-present
André Carson Democrat Indiana 2008-present
Donna Edwards Democrat Maryland 2008-present
Marcia Fudge Democrat Ohio 2008-present

I see...in all these years...THREE republicans.
93 democrats
. ---> Since 1929.
Grand Total: THREE REPUBLICANS.
THREE.

Hmmm..

Lazy? Perhaps you have nothing better to do with your time, like work, but I certainly do. From your source: The election of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1932 led to a shift of black voting loyalties from Republican to Democrat, as Roosevelt's New Deal programs offered economic relief to blacks. From 1940 to 1970, nearly five million blacks moved north and also west, especially to California in the second wave of the Great Migration. By the 1960s, virtually all black voters were Democrats and most were voting in states outside the former Confederacy.

I am working. Right now. I own my own business, so I can arrange my time as I like. Poor you, huh?

And I don't know what you mean "my source" - I posted a list of Black Republicans elected since 1932, in direct reply back to your long unattributed Larry Elder cut & paste, where you posted the words as if they were your own (making you a plagerizing LIAR...and I do believe violates copywrite laws here) -- In direct reply to this comment made by you, uh, I mean Elder:

"How many people know that following the Civil War, 23 blacks -- 13 of them ex-slaves -- were elected to Congress, all as Republicans? The first black Democrat was not elected to Congress until 1935, from the state of Illinois. The first black congressional Democrat from a Southern state was not elected until 1973."
Mr. Elder, I mean you, failed to to note that since then ONLY THREE Black republicans have been elected to Congress since then. THREE. To the Democrats NINETY THREE.

Your party has had ample time in the last 50 years or so to bring black republicans to Congress and elect them.

Have you?

We haven't had a black, negro, or african-american run as a Democrat or Republican in this district. How is that either party's responsibility? With the number of women in society, why haven't Democrats elected more women Presidents?

With the number of women in society, why haven't Democrats elected more women Presidents?

It's coming. Baby steps.
Still, the democrats were decades ahead of republicans in nominating a woman VP.

and the republicans were decades ahead of the dems nominating and electing a black senator.

go figure, huh?
Yup. That's true.

Then they stopped. And Dems ran a wild horse rustlin' caravan right through that dusty open gate and populated the hell out of congress with 'em.

:D

Please, the GOP has been leary of voting fraud by Democrats over the years in heavily black urban areas. Look at Philly, how many years did they have more votes than eligible voters? And the GOP just let it go.

The issue is voting fairness and truth, not denial of rights by voters.

Surely you jest. Were it not for massive voter fraud, including disenfranchisement of black locations by the Republican polling place squads, and the Republican Secretary of State (ironically a black man), John Kerry would have beat George Bush ins 2004. Here, enlighten yourself.

Evidence of fraud and disenfranchisement in Ohio 2004 election

and, while you worry about some unsubstantiated crap about denying blacks voting rights by the GOP, the Democrats have completely owned MASSIVE control of the House and Senate over the last 60 years. Over 70% in the Senate, and over 78% in the House. Never mind the massive monopoly on state and local governments by Democrats over the century. So with all this "supposed" vote denial BS by just the GOP, it had little bearing on stopping Democrats from complete ownership of our government and legislation across this nation for almost the last century.

In other words, your voting denial claims impacted nothing. Democrats have won time after time and have had massive ownership of the current state of your local, state and federal government with the exception of our military.

And in spite of Democrat ownership of our government, blacks as a people are still depressed, lack the opportunities, face massive unemployment, and massive incarceration from Democrat laws, and somehow the GOP is to blame?

I don't buy it.

MASSIVE? Used once is extreme, based on historic facts. Used a half-dozen times only proves you're not aware of that history.

Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

As a black man, I can tell you...I don't have much consideration for Republicans or anything Southern for that matter.

Most blacks, I believe, feel this way...and with good reason.

Of course there's the token one, two or three who may disagree, but they are quite the minority.

Like someone already posted, just take a gander at the current Republican party line-up and their line-up for the last 30-50 years.

The evidence is OVERWHELMING.

Republicans, you're not fooling a damn soul but yourselves.

Carry on.

:cool:

It's because you enjoy being told you can't compete successfully with white people and so need special treatment? Or is it because you want to continue being the "house ******" for the Democratic Party?

What an evil person you are. How in the hell did you ever get filled with so much hate??? That was a very vicious and unkind thing you said. You can't go through life treating people that way without paying for it. It is really going to suck to be you. Ever hear of bad Karma??

Take yoru supercilious attitude and stick it in a very dark place.
The Democratic party has been patronizing blacks for years, reducing them to 2nd class citizens, dependent on the gov't. It is the Republicans who want to treat them like anyone else, a dream of Dr Martin Luther King, in case you forgot that part of it.
I asked a question and MarcATL refuses to answer it, falling back on the old "Republicans be evil" defense. I doubt he ever considered the question. Now I give him the opportunity to explain so maybe I can see if there was something I missed but no.
Democrats, the party of young racists and KKK members.

Forum List

Back