Why Aren't You Boycotting New Zealand?

Shusha

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2015
Just what ARE you boycotting, anyway?

Colonial Occupation? Violent Land Theft? Segregation? Bantustans? Oppression?

So why aren't you boycotting New Zealand? (And a host of other nations?)

Why aren't you championing the right of the Maori people to violent resistance of invaders and colonialists? Why are you not calling for the removal of Europeans "from another continent"? Why are aren't you demanding self-determination and exclusive sovereignty for the Maori people? Why aren't you boycotting New Zealand until it is turned over to the Maori people?

If Lorde is Serious About Her Politics She Shouldn't Boycott Israel But Her Native New Zealand.

I would but I can't think of a single thing I have that came from there. How about a can of Kiwi shoe polish? If I throw it in the garbage, will I feel better about myself?

1. Can't change the past
2. The stronger culture normally wins. These tribal cultures are evolutionary weak links and really only survived because of isolation. Darwin would understand this!
3. You'd have to boycott America too. (I am American)

Yep. You'd have to boycott America too. Awkward.

Why aren't you championing the right of the Maori people to violent resistance of invaders and colonialists? Why are you not calling for the removal of Europeans "from another continent"? Why are aren't you demanding self-determination and exclusive sovereignty for the Maori people? Why aren't you boycotting New Zealand until it is turned over to the Maori people?

If Lorde is Serious About Her Politics She Shouldn't Boycott Israel But Her Native New Zealand.
They didn't ask. The Palestinians did. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

And the astounding silence and lack of action on Myanmar's treatment of the Rohinga who are stateless, citizenless and have been forced off their lands subjected to atrocities and possible genocide.

And the astounding silence and lack of action on Myanmar's treatment of the Rohinga who are stateless, citizenless and have been forced off their lands subjected to atrocities and possible genocide.
Not something our corporate media will touch. The story is virtually unknown.

Suggestion: Sticky this thread up there next to the fake solutions threads. Allow this thread to serve as a reminder of Shusha's full time commitment to posting half-truths for the zionist regime.

Yep. You'd have to boycott America too. Awkward.
What is awkward is this. Not only has she again found the lowest common denominator to compare her beloved Israel to as an attempt to show Israel somehow in a positive light, but she neglected to let the readers know that her beloved zionists are the ones fueling this inhumanity.

This should surprise nobody as this story centers around the ethnic cleansing of Muslims. I have again selected Jewish sources on purpose:

The total value of the arms deal, according to sources in the Israeli weapons industry, is estimated at tens of millions of dollars....

Israeli weapons are being sold to Myanmar despite the restrictions on weapons sales to that country. Only last month Israel refused to announce that it would stop selling weapons to Myanmar despite the UN declaration about ethnic cleansing.
read more: Israel sold advanced weapons to Myanmar during anti-Rohingya ethnic cleansing campaign

And this is nothing new, from another Jewish source:

Israel sold weapons to South Africa during apartheid; it signed a deal with El Salvador during the civil war in the 1970s to upgrade its air force; it sold arms to the Hutu government during the genocide of the Tutsis in the 1990s. Foreign reports have found that Israeli arms manufacturers have supplied weapons to militias in South Sudan, where a civil war has been raging since shortly after the country declared independence and has left more than 300,000 people dead.
Myanmar's isn't the only shady regime to gain from Israeli arms sales

New Zealand Was boycotting israel for a while 2004 Israel–New Zealand passport scandal - Wikipedia

israelis_wideweb__430x340,1.jpg

Last edited:
So, somehow we skipped discussing boycotting Myanmar for committing atrocities and went straight to blaming Israel again?

According to the data base of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, which monitors arms sales, the patrol boats Israel sold to Myanmar were purchased in 2015 and were the only weaponry Israel has sold to the country since 2007.

China is the country’s main weapons supplier, selling 70% of the arms Myanmar buys, followed by Russia which sells the country 19% and Belarus, which provides some 4.5 %, meaning those three countries sell Myanmar 93.5% of its weapons.

Source

So, now we are boycotting New Zealand, America, Myanmar, China, Russia, and Belarus, right?

So, somehow we skipped discussing boycotting Myanmar for committing atrocities and went straight to blaming Israel again?

Isn't Israel to blame for everything that's wrong with the world? This past year, the U.N. singled out Israel as the only country in the world that violated women's rights.

Not something our corporate media will touch. The story is virtually unknown.

Interesting...I wasn't aware of this.

I prefer written articles:
How Israel is helping Myanmar army against Rohingya - Times of India
Israel sold advanced weapons to Myanmar during anti-Rohingya ethnic cleansing campaign

The response to these accusations in this article is particularly disturbing - and weak.
Israel's explanation for arming Myanmar during ethnic cleansing campaign: 'Both sides committing war crimes'
Israeli weapons are being sold to Myanmar despite the restrictions on weapons sales to that country. Only last month Israel refused to announce that it would stop selling weapons to Myanmar despite the UN declaration about ethnic cleansing. The Rohingya minority is now considered the most persecuted people in the world.

If anyone should be boycotted right now - it should be Myanmar. Shame on Israel.

Isn't Israel to blame for everything that's wrong with the world? This past year, the U.N. singled out Israel as the only country in the world that violated women's rights.

Actually...I find it disturbing in this particular case - that they are selling and continuing to sell (at least as of November) arms to Myanmar :(

According to the data base of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, which monitors arms sales, the patrol boats Israel sold to Myanmar were purchased in 2015 and were the only weaponry Israel has sold to the country since 2007.

China is the country’s main weapons supplier, selling 70% of the arms Myanmar buys, followed by Russia which sells the country 19% and Belarus, which provides some 4.5 %, meaning those three countries sell Myanmar 93.5% of its weapons.

Source

China and Russia do not surprise me in the least. China has abysmal human rights records and look what Russia did in Syria.

Your thread blew up in your face and you whine about blaming Israel. I find that both disturbing and telling.

Saudi Arabia for 2 years of bombing Yemen.
But Saudi Arabians aren't Jews!
So it's all good.

Your thread blew up in your face and you whine about blaming Israel. I find that both disturbing and telling.

My thread blew up in my face? Seems to me that this thread is indicating that MANY countries should be boycotted if one was being fair and equal. And the hypocrisy of those boycotting only Israel is ASTOUNDING.

The accusations against Israel concerning Myanmar are mostly sourced from one Haaretz article which makes accusations, but I'm not entirely convinced they can back it up.

Israel certainly sold a patrol boat in 2015. It seems some other technology may have been directly accessed through an Israeli tech company. Israel has also declared a ban on selling weapons to Myanmar.

As opposed to China, Russia and Belarus who supply nearly everything.

So, to bring this back to the point of the thread, we all agree we should, at the least, be boycotting:

New Zealand, America, Myanmar, Russia, China, Belarus and Israel, right?

Forum List

Back