to party hard... who's in ?

An internet party?

dood :eusa_hand:

Do yourself a favor

turn off your computer
unplug it
take a chainsaw to it
go outside
look for this thing called a "woman" [they look a lot different, so I trust you can figure that out]
do this thing called "talking" with her. Try asking her name, what she likes, etc

and so forth :cool:

I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk]99 PROBLEMS - YouTube[/ame]

It's something to do that isn't entirely passive.

I enjoy an exchange of ideas and especially appreciate it when someone with a different POV can force me to consider their outlook seriously.

Its a great way for me to continue to challenge my own POV, or if not challenge it, then at least perfect it in light of whatever new information I get reading the posts that some of you folks provide me.

Posting here is like a video game. People throw out stuff at ya that has nothing to do with the topic hoping it will stick.

Most of it doesn't, but when it does, it informs. I learn something.

to party hard... who's in ?

An internet party?

dood :eusa_hand:

Do yourself a favor

turn off your computer
unplug it
take a chainsaw to it
go outside
look for this thing called a "woman" [they look a lot different, so I trust you can figure that out]
do this thing called "talking" with her. Try asking her name, what she likes, etc

and so forth :cool:

I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk]99 PROBLEMS - YouTube[/ame]
funny-pictures-cat-is-creepy-neighbor.jpg

Right now I'm here because I worked my butt off yesterday until late in the evening and I'm tired.

I've got work pretty soon.

Don't get out much, do ya? Hey, when are you leaving again?

I'm leaving when I feel like it. As often as I choose. I'm not here to make friends. I sure don't need you. Get lost.

People areound here apparently like me better than God.
I get more visitors a week than the local church does.

the fridgr kept full of beer might have somenting to do with it?

Beer sucks.

Not sorry for THAT. ;)

I'm leaving when I feel like it. As often as I choose. I'm not here to make friends. I sure don't need you. Get lost.

Beer sucks.

Not sorry for THAT. ;)

Agreed, I do not drink the stuff, but several of my friends like it.

I haven't found this place to be one where I've learned a lot about politics or the world. It seems it's more about finding people who write well whatever their view and appreciating that.

Some folks I have a close connection with, others, we cross swords. Most of the time, it's fun, sometimes it's not. When it's not fun, I take a break.

I've learned a few things through my participation in The US Message Board. Strangely, the experience has made me even more optimistic about the next 20 years and beyond. I say 'strangely' because of the lopsided degree of negativity, both on a world-view level and on a personal level of many of the posts that I read. Those of you who understand and appreciate beauty (and you know who you are) create the rare, golden exceptions that make mining this board worth the effort, whether you are praising, joking or ranting.

The cool thing is finding beautiful minds among all the different belief sets and ideologies that socialize and cross pens in this venue at this moment in history. As much as I write for myself and for those who care to read this today, I also write for my readers of the future, wishing that I could read the unedited thoughts, frustrations, hopes, rants and jokes of an average Joseph, circa 1000 AD, as he documented his discussions of life over beers with his friends on a pointless message board.

I wasn’t kidding when I said that I’m here to save the fucking world… a lot of you are here doing the same thing whether you know it or not.

The internet and instant global communication is the great equalizer that will finally prove in practice what reading people have always felt, but what has been frustratingly elusive throughout our sordid history: that the pen is mightier than the sword. And you clowns are the author.

10,000 years ago we got smart enough to start working together in communities toward common goals and our species took a sharp turn toward the stars. Now we’re entering the age of instant global communications with a shit-load of different types and styles of productive communities for evolution to work with. Human activity and endeavor in organized, cooperative communities of people sharing common goals, successes and failures as a team, ranging in size from one guy through family farms and businesses; churches to multinational corporations and governments large and small. With so much variety of human organized activity left for evolution to work with at this moment in the evolution of the written word, I do believe that our Momma’s Little Bastards are going to make it to the stars, and each and every one of you gets to say that you helped by taking some of your precious time alive to express your hearts for all the future to see - an opportunity most of our species could only dream of.

The quasi-anonymity of USMB will make it influential in the future – people expose their hearts here.
Historians will treasure that over the talking heads with talking points on video.

Last edited:
It's something to do that isn't entirely passive.

I enjoy an exchange of ideas and especially appreciate it when someone with a different POV can force me to consider their outlook seriously.

Its a great way for me to continue to challenge my own POV, or if not challenge it, then at least perfect it in light of whatever new information I get reading the posts that some of you folks provide me.

:beer: To beauty.

I haven't found this place to be one where I've learned a lot about politics or the world. It seems it's more about finding people who write well whatever their view and appreciating that.

Some folks I have a close connection with, others, we cross swords. Most of the time, it's fun, sometimes it's not. When it's not fun, I take a break.

I've learned a few things through my participation in The US Message Board. Strangely, the experience has made me even more optimistic about the next 20 years and beyond. I say 'strangely' because of the lopsided degree of negativity, both on a world-view level and on a personal level of many of the posts that I read. Those of you who understand and appreciate beauty (and you know who you are) create the rare, golden exceptions that make mining this board worth the effort, whether you are praising, joking or ranting.

The cool thing is finding beautiful minds among all the different belief sets and ideologies that socialize and cross pens in this venue at this moment in history. As much as I write for myself and for those who care to read this today, I also write for my readers of the future, wishing that I could read the unedited thoughts, frustrations, hopes, rants and jokes of an average Joseph, circa 1000 AD, as he documented his discussion of life over beers with his friends on a pointless message board.

I wasn’t kidding when I said that I’m here to save the fucking world… a lot of you are here doing the same thing whether you know it or not.

The internet and instant global communication is the great equalizer that will finally prove in practice what reading people have always felt, but what has been frustratingly elusive throughout our sordid history: that the pen is mightier than the sword. And you clowns are the author.

10,000 years ago we got smart enough to start working together in communities toward common goals and our species took a sharp turn toward the stars. Now we’re entering the age of instant global communications with a shit-load of different types and styles of productive communities for evolution to work with. Human activity and endeavor in organized, cooperative communities of people sharing common goals, successes and failures as a team, ranging in size from one guy through family farms and businesses; churches to multinational corporations and governments large and small. With so much variety of human organized activity left for evolution to work with at this moment in the evolution of the written word, I do believe that our Momma’s Little Bastards are going to make it to the stars, and each and every one of you gets to say that you helped by taking some of your precious time alive to express your hearts for all the future to see - an opportunity most of our species could only dream of.

The quasi-anonymity of USMB will make it influential in the future – people expose their hearts here.
Historians will treasure that over the talking heads with talking points on video.

You are optimistic, Joe. I find that endearing.

Beer sucks.

Not sorry for THAT. ;)
Well, perhaps you've not found the right brew for your tastebuds. I am picky about my beers too.

Why am I here?

Well, I was a free-spirit flying around the heavens un-bounded by a body of flesh, I was a body of light with not a care in the world, but then my parents had to FUCK and bring my ass down here, so that one day, I could work at a McDonalds.

Thanks guys, couldn't you had just made a New Years resolution, like everyone else?

I'm here to save the fucking world.

You're welcome.

I thinks someone beat you to it Joe, and the consensus is that the world does not want to be saved.

Incidently, I would not wait too long to fill out those crucifixian organ donor cards if I were you. :D

Forum List

Back